Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THE ENEMY IS TRAINING CHILDREN!!

vicious1_wcl

there is a toy now available that trains the mind for telekinetic abilities. i saw the commercial and my jaw dropped. it became clear that they aren't being discreet anymore, they are obviously training children to strengthen their minds. this toy, i believe is called the "force trainer". this device is a headset that has a brainwave sensor just above the left eye(obviously for the conscious side of the brain), and when it picks up powerful enough brainwaves it activates a small fan that sends a ball up a ten inch tube. it seems they are finally putting the alien technology to use, training children and adults alike.
while the ball is not literally lifted with the mind, it is still a form of void meditation, and one step closer to being spiritually dangerous. this can grow to be catastrophic. if the enemy can strengthen their minds they will have more to offer the grays. this has to be stopped!

Hail Satan!

NO WAY!! This is actually very Satanic and NOT of the enemy. By opening dormant pathways in the soul and in the mind, this knocks down walls that block one from seeing the truth. I think this is most excellent to say the least. The enemy vehemently suppressses spirituality in any way they can, to keep us from using the powers of our minds and souls which is a total threat to them. This is very wonderful and will advance our children. It certainly is not of the enemy.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

there is a toy now available that trains the mind for telekinetic abilities. i saw the commercial and my jaw dropped. it became clear that they aren't being discreet anymore, they are obviously training children to strengthen their minds. this toy, i believe is called the "force trainer". this device is a headset that has a brainwave sensor just above the left eye(obviously for the conscious side of the brain), and when it picks up powerful enough brainwaves it activates a small fan that sends a ball up a ten inch tube. it seems they are finally putting the alien technology to use, training children and adults alike.
while the ball is not literally lifted with the mind, it is still a form of void meditation, and one step closer to being spiritually dangerous. this can grow to be catastrophic. if the enemy can strengthen their minds they will have more to offer the grays. this has to be stopped!

Hail Satan!

What is the name of this toy? Where can one get it?
There is a computer program out that teaches brainwave control to manipulate a screen object, but this is NOT psychokinesis, just a mediatation aid.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I'm curious now! I've recently had a great conversation with a doctor of brains so to speak.  He deals with non-medicated ways of bringing people brains back to normalcy (from mild/severe concussions) through exercises.  One of these i saw in his lab was a brainwave control game.  You put the helmet on and you try to achieve a certain brain frequency.  You are rewarded if you get it.  I told him this would be a great way to help teach people to enter trance (by seeing if they are doing the correct things via brainwave feedback). Based on the brain charts of a given brain (one for every Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta) and his research, if you can bring back the correct speed of reaction per brainwave frequency you essentially bring that beings brain back to normalcy.  Something to do with once u fix a localized problem, it fixes the surrounding area of brain too (the fixing the Hub theory i guess).  He's seeking assistance too and his lab is dark, and he wears nothing but black clothing.  Unfortunately you have to be military or have some sort of clearance to get access to him.  If anyone is interested in at least talking to him i have his number.
Anyways, I'm curious as to where some of these exercises can be found online.

Drew
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 5, 2010 10:54:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: THE ENEMY IS TRAINING CHILDREN!!

What is the name of this toy? Where can one get it?
There is a computer program out that teaches brainwave control to manipulate a screen object, but this is NOT psychokinesis, just a mediatation aid.

Hail Satan!

that's just freakin scary!!

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 9:43 AM, <alleycat5@... wrote:
  I tryed that i gave me a head ache.
-----
Sent from my Virgin Mobile.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 12:02:22 -0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] THE ENEMY IS TRAINING CHILDREN!!

Hail Satan!

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back