Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The end?

xtensitymusic

Almost ever religion foretells of some kind of end, and end to evil, a time when the gods will come back.

This has even been predicted by chinese budhist monks long ago, all the predictions of the end seem to be the same, in every culture; the mayans, the sumerians, christians, muslims etc...

Not all these predictions could have been made up due to the knowledge that we know humans possess psychic, magic abilities; clairvoyance, the ability to know of visions of the future, past, etc.

Many people think gods will return in 2012 on the winter solstice, many people dismiss it, mainly because they do not know of how widespread these alike predictions are.

We all know Father Satan granted us with the abilities of the gods, and the ability to strengthen these abilities. We are essentially, extremely weak gods, and the development of these abilities is what allows us to become closer to being gods; although we lack the ability to stay alive that long since cells in the human body can only replicate so many times(this is why we get old). The god of the bible does not want us to strengthen these abilities, which is why Christianity is just a big lie to cover up these abilities.

Basically, I have a strong feeling this predicted end, or apocalypse will come. The word apocalypse means unavailing of heavenly secrets, and the word heaven means sky. So more then likely, some ET is going to come down sooner or later, and the end probably refers to the end of evil.

What do you all think will happen? Are we the evil that the "god" of the bible wants to destroy, and will we all be destroyed?

Or is Father Satan the one who will come and allow us to stay liberated from the bindings of the god of the bible?

There's a predicted battle that is said to take place. This battle is supposedly between our Father Satan and the god of the bible, Father Satan who granted us the ability to be who we are and not slaves as the god of the bible intended us to be.

Father Satan has let us know himself that the battle is already won. The god of the bible believes the so called "evil satan" is close to wining; but the foolish god of the bible thinks he can win.

I personally believe we have won before it has evened happen, or we will win, at least I hope with all my trust in Father Satan.

What do you all think of this? All myths from the bible about a fiery hell and an evil satan seen to have started to connect.... In terms of, the god of the bible views our Father Satan as evil because he freed us from our previous slavery; yet the god of the bible was persistent to delude christians into thinking satan is evil in hopes to get us back in the slavemasters(god of bible) grip.

I surely hope and believe that when this battle starts satan will quickly end it in the name of all that is true and right, and the destructive god of the bible will fail once again.

What do you all think? Do the ideas seem to connect for you all as much as it does for me? Why or why not?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:
Almost ever religion foretells of some kind of end, and end to evil, a time when the gods will come back.

This has even been predicted by chinese budhist monks long ago, all the predictions of the end seem to be the same, in every culture; the mayans, the sumerians, christians, muslims etc...

Not all these predictions could have been made up due to the knowledge that we know humans possess psychic, magic abilities; clairvoyance, the ability to know of visions of the future, past, etc.

Many people think gods will return in 2012 on the winter solstice, many people dismiss it, mainly because they do not know of how widespread these alike predictions are.

We all know Father Satan granted us with the abilities of the gods, and the ability to strengthen these abilities. We are essentially, extremely weak gods, and the development of these abilities is what allows us to become closer to being gods; although we lack the ability to stay alive that long since cells in the human body can only replicate so many times(this is why we get old). The god of the bible does not want us to strengthen these abilities, which is why Christianity is just a big lie to cover up these abilities.

Basically, I have a strong feeling this predicted end, or apocalypse will come. The word apocalypse means unavailing of heavenly secrets, and the word heaven means sky. So more then likely, some ET is going to come down sooner or later, and the end probably refers to the end of evil.

What do you all think will happen? Are we the evil that the "god" of the bible wants to destroy, and will we all be destroyed?

Or is Father Satan the one who will come and allow us to stay liberated from the bindings of the god of the bible?

There's a predicted battle that is said to take place. This battle is supposedly between our Father Satan and the god of the bible, Father Satan who granted us the ability to be who we are and not slaves as the god of the bible intended us to be.

Father Satan has let us know himself that the battle is already won. The god of the bible believes the so called "evil satan" is close to wining; but the foolish god of the bible thinks he can win.

I personally believe we have won before it has evened happen, or we will win, at least I hope with all my trust in Father Satan.

What do you all think of this? All myths from the bible about a fiery hell and an evil satan seen to have started to connect.... In terms of, the god of the bible views our Father Satan as evil because he freed us from our previous slavery; yet the god of the bible was persistent to delude christians into thinking satan is evil in hopes to get us back in the slavemasters(god of bible) grip.

I surely hope and believe that when this battle starts satan will quickly end it in the name of all that is true and right, and the destructive god of the bible will fail once again.

What do you all think? Do the ideas seem to connect for you all as much as it does for me? Why or why not?
thank you for being very logical and level headed about this-many are not-a few months ago father satan showed me, a vision that i hope coincides with 2012-it was of him arriving and landing in some city then sending out a signal that called all of us to come to him-many ships landing in different cities and gathering us up then all of us going to a mother ship-it was all a good thing i know that.
I'm sure that father is coming here and our world is going to change but it's a great kind of change-power and light and so much more.
Thank you for writing about this and posting it in this group. I hope to read more from other like minded individuals.

Hail Father Satan
i await his return

ive had visions of him picking us up to

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 28 March, 2010 3:27:50
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The end?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ ... wrote:

What do you all think of this? All myths from the bible about a fiery hell and an evil satan seen to have started to connect.... In terms of, the god of the bible views our Father Satan as evil because he freed us from our previous slavery; yet the god of the bible was persistent to delude christians into thinking satan is evil in hopes to get us back in the slavemasters( god of bible) grip.

thank you for being very logical and level headed about this-many are not-a few months ago father satan showed me, a vision that i hope coincides with 2012-it was of him arriving and landing in some city then sending out a signal that called all of us to come to him-many ships landing in different cities and gathering us up then all of us going to a mother ship-it was all a good thing i know that.
I'm sure that father is coming here and our world is going to change but it's a great kind of change-power and light and so much more.
Thank you for writing about this and posting it in this group. I hope to read more from other like minded individuals.

Hail Father Satan
i await his return

I don't think there's going to be an "end times" or anything, The Mayan calander ends that day, thsi shows that a Change of some sort is going to happen. People are afraid of change so they contorted it into big conspiracy theorys.

2012 is the age of the Sun(and fire), wich Satan rules. If anything, this is going to be a good thing for us, so we have nothing to worry about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y
Sent: Sun, March 28, 2010 5:31:39 AM

I don't think there's going to be an "end times" or anything, The Mayan calander ends that day, thsi shows that a Change of some sort is going to happen. People are afraid of change so they contorted it into big conspiracy theorys.

2012 is the age of the Sun(and fire), wich Satan rules. If anything, this is going to be a good thing for us, so we have nothing to worry about.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

I think I read a while back that in 2012, how the stars will be aligned shall be shit for most people. We Satanists won't be affected like others, for obvious reasons. It's not the end of the world. It could be a possible spiritual awakening. I am pretty certain though, it's got to cause shit for the rest of the world but not us.

The 5000 year Mayan calender had to end sometime, it just happens to end on 2012. That doesn't mean the Mayan's were predicting the end of the world. I think, for allot of nutters out there 2012 is going to be another y2k.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

i'm not sure but some people say there wont be an end just a change. my friend who studies planets and such says that in 2012 the change will be that the planet is going to tip a bit. in the necronomicon (the 'end' is interesting in it, dunno if it's true or not) it says that the ancient gods in the planets are being reminded of an ancient battle lost and humans landing on the moons and getting more involved in space is bringing back their memory. a time will come (doesn't say 2012 or anything) when the gods will regain all their memory and will lash out on the earth in anger, and when that happens to stay as low on earth as possible because they wont see/sense you. that might be slighty off because i haven't read it in awhile, but just interesting to me.  I'm not sure what to believe, but i try not to 'worry' about 2012, and i think that there wont be an end, just a big change.

Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:31:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The end?

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ ... wrote:

What do you all think of this? All myths from the bible about a fiery hell and an evil satan seen to have started to connect.... In terms of, the god of the bible views our Father Satan as evil because he freed us from our previous slavery; yet the god of the bible was persistent to delude christians into thinking satan is evil in hopes to get us back in the slavemasters( god of bible) grip.

Hail Father Satan
i await his return

#ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1061041012ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1061041012attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1061041012 .ygrps-yiv-1061041012ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1061041012ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969'>Get it now.

there is an end coming. the earth largly due to christianity has been ravished. there is less and less water each year. and the ozone is depleting. the earth as we know it will have to be destroyed in order to make anew. i do not fear the end. i look forward to next years snow, my kids graduation days, grandchildren and living the rest of my life with Satan on earth or another plane it doesnot matter, as long as Satan is the one calling the shots i fear nothing and greet any obsticle or god with a smirk.

Hail Satan
sNaKoB

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phil Hetfield <phil.hetfield@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan
i await his return

yes, and also the mayan calender ending because of the arrival of spaniards and explorers (i think). So no one was left to continue the calender.

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:26:26 +0000

I think I read a while back that in 2012, how the stars will be aligned shall be shit for most people. We Satanists won't be affected like others, for obvious reasons. It's not the end of the world. It could be a possible spiritual awakening. I am pretty certain though, it's got to cause shit for the rest of the world but not us.

The 5000 year Mayan calender had to end sometime, it just happens to end on 2012. That doesn't mean the Mayan's were predicting the end of the world. I think, for allot of nutters out there 2012 is going to be another y2k.
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Anti" <prophetburner@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

#ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1974857126ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1974857126attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1974857126 .ygrps-yiv-1974857126ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1974857126ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969'>Sign up now.

I think you all misinterpreted when I said "The end"

by end I meant an end to the current ways of living. Not the end of the planet.

Despite how false the xian bible is, some of the stories are similar to their originals. When it talks of an Apocalypse, the word Apocalypse translating from greek means an unveiling of heavenly secrets. Xianity not the only culture to describe similar events, it's just through ignorant misinterpretation by closed ,manipulative, Anti-Gentile minds that those events have been distorted into something they are not.

I know the world isn't going to end, hopefully Father Satan and the demons will come back once again to live with humanity, and straighten out all the injustices that go on throughout society. The Xian injustices, and all the other cultures that have been spreading lies in an attempt to erase knowledge of the true, first gods. Satan, The demons. etc.

It's not going to be the end of the world...a dear friend of mine Rik Clay..(you can research his work when you Google his name) came pretty close to unraveling the truth..at least that's what I believe. Rik did an interview on Red Ice Creations, a Swedish radio station.
www.redicecreations.com shortly after the interview Rik took his own life. I still can't believe and will not accept the fact that he took his own life! I truly believe he was executed by British Agents because he was getting to close to the truth.

Please watch the interview!! It will shock you.. but at the same time it will also empower you! Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jakes" <snaecob@... wrote:

there is an end coming. the earth largly due to christianity has been ravished. there is less and less water each year. and the ozone is depleting. the earth as we know it will have to be destroyed in order to make anew. i do not fear the end. i look forward to next years snow, my kids graduation days, grandchildren and living the rest of my life with Satan on earth or another plane it doesnot matter, as long as Satan is the one calling the shots i fear nothing and greet any obsticle or god with a smirk.

Hail Satan
sNaKoB

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phil Hetfield <phil.hetfield@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan
i await his return

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back