Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

Wow look what are the chances

https://youtu.be/qtWaZYeeJiI
13:44 to 16:13

Orgone energy comes up.
I never knew they were trying to isolate quintessence also called Orgone.Thats what i have been doing with my experiments. With my breath i blow on the glass and it moves.
I also saw that with high voltage orgone plasma and a strong vacuum tube one can coat any metal from another metal. I Made a thread not too long ago asking about Orgone. Now here on this video about the Emerald Tablets i find this mmm interesting coincidence yes maybe but i don't think so.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
And off mod members should help other members thats why they are off mod!!or am i wrong??

I do not know what your situation is with what you do all day, do you even have a job, or how much time do you have. But it seems like you have a lot more free time than most people. It seems like you write hundreds of pages of text just in a few days, and you expect every word of it to be specifically replied to.

Other people are extremely busy. Other people have jobs, and families, and many other things that take up time in our lives. And we spend the small amount of time that we have helping as many people as possible. And we do also try to help you, but it is difficult when it seems like you write hundreds of very long messages every week. Does somebody need to be hired full time to have the job of reading everything that is written by only you, and not look at anything from anyone else? Because that is how much time it would need to take to follow you around with the amount that you write.

Also much of what you write about are these experiments you do. You would need somebody to spend months putting together the exact same experiments as you are doing, and then compare notes with you about the results. This is the only way that your specific questions could be answered about those kinds of things. It is not something that can just be answered in one minute. But you do not understand this and you expect everything immediately. And I am interested in the electrical things, and I would be happy to talk about those things in very deep detail with you, but I am just too busy. There are many other jobs that I am responsible for doing every day and there is no extra time to spend copying you with your own large projects.

Do you know how many questions I have ever asked about anything in Satanism or how anything works? Zero. All of the information is already available, and there really is no reason to be asking any questions. I read all the websites, I read the books, and I understand and can see how these things work. And if you are not able to do this, then you should be using Logr and Dagaz runes to improve your intuition. If you are not happy with the amount of your questions that we answer for you, then why don't you do what many of us have done and learn for yourself? All of the information is freely available. In websites, in books, and most importantly through your own intuition which you should be using and strengthening every day.

:lol:
So here it is i accept what you say directly and indirectly
I don't have intuition
I don't read books
I don't do study
i don't work
i don't have a family
or other things that keep me busy besides satanism
i expect every single question to be awnsered
I expect too much from the people off mod
i don't ask YES or NO or maybe questions
i only write hundreds of pages that are not worthy to be replied to.

Thank you buddy i appreciate your honesty and good luck with helping people you gonna need it.

https://youtu.be/nL0fgFOG7sA

I have been the lesser here for a long time and im not afraid to lose either. In shame or not im gambling everything lets see who wants to go next and or again see if they can knock some sense into me. Because its not working so far please do try better if you truely care for me and if im truely what this off mod member said i am then go jew on me find everything you can and put ot on this thread showe what fuckup i am please.
but here is a tip
i listen to good reason and whats best for JoS
Not to people who just see me as a threat or something unworthy of their time.

I talk too much??? Well fuck it, i asked and they said no now that i am making a point im being under attack from the off mods because they know what i say is true. Stormbood and i am fine but Oly here gonne make me provoke more offmod attack and i say fine let it be. I have nothing to lose. My family here will be in my heart and i will know they will always be here why worry we are forever traveling travelers.

Not to people who just see me as a threat or something unworthy of their time.

And did I ever say this? No, you are just making things up now.

I don't know why you are having a bad attitude recently. But I am not your enemy, and I have never thought that you were my enemy. Everybody here is not your enemy, how you have been pretending recently.

I have been the lesser here for a long time and im not afraid to lose either.

A long time? You've only been here for about a year and a half. Other people have been here for several years. Some have been here more than 10 years.

You wanne start with me again what is your point with all this huh???

Leave me alone it does not concern you any of what i written here. Seems you the one with the free time to go for the angles while i fight my battles. Take me on with atleast something that makes sense and is productive in any form.Not trying to bite just for the sake of it. I never do that.

Look man, you need you need to relax.

Nobody is attacking you. Nobody ever did. Most scientific/technological questions you ask, nobody has the answer for. I do read your posts from time to time, but I do not have an answer for you. And I (and I assume others as well) have better things (for me) to do with my time than to do intensive research on that. But what I choose to do with my time is my business alone. And if you feel your time is better prioritized into that, you do what you do with your time and that is your business. No one is judging. Just stating facts.

Now, if you feel people around you are smarter or whatever, than that is only normal because we are in a place where people expand their consciousness on a daily basis, we all work every day to be smarter, stronger, better. It is normal to feel "inferior" when there people around you at higher levels. But there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever. It means you can learn from others, and they don't necessarily need to speak directly to you for that to happen. I read a lot of what people say and I learn a lot that way.

So if you think you are for some reason "inferior" than do meditate, expand your knowledge, intuition, consciousness. Expand your mind in general. That is all there is to it. There is no reason to have other feelings going on about this or even having offensive speech and disrespecting others. Just stay focused and do what you have to do.

Do you have any idea how many questions I asked over the course of the years that went unanswered? And they actually were questions about meditations. Sure, the only people that could answer them were the clergy and other advanced questions, yet that never happened. I did ask once why my questions were not answered, but I never threw a tantrum and threatened to leave the forum just because my questions were not answered. I found the answer to some of them myself, by meditating and advancing like everyone does. Some of them still remain unanswered. Am I going to throw a tantrum and leave the forum because of it? No. I'm not a child. If you are a child, then you may want to post your stuff in the Teens4Satan666 section, and people will treat you with utmost delicacy... if they remember they are answering to a teen.

Stormblood said:
Do you have any idea how many questions I asked over the course of the years that went unanswered? And they actually were questions about meditations. Sure, the only people that could answer them were the clergy and other advanced questions, yet that never happened. I did ask once why my questions were not answered, but I never threw a tantrum and threatened to leave the forum just because my questions were not answered. I found the answer to some of them myself, by meditating and advancing like everyone does. Some of them still remain unanswered. Am I going to throw a tantrum and leave the forum because of it? No. I'm not a child. If you are a child, then you may want to post your stuff in the Teens4Satan666 section, and people will treat you with utmost delicacy... if they remember they are answering to a teen.

Ok i was going to shut up and not talk or ask questions anymore. I turn my back thought we done but no you want this.

YOU are the one who said i threw a tantrum and i made a joke about it.

I thought we are done you send me a link and i said thank you. Do you want to fight Stormi???

I can stay here and irritate you if you want to continue or you can leave me alone and i will leave you alone.

BlackOnyx8 said:

Look man, you need you need to relax.

Nobody is attacking you. Nobody ever did. Most scientific/technological questions you ask, nobody has the answer for. I do read your posts from time to time, but I do not have an answer for you. And I (and I assume others as well) have better things (for me) to do with my time than to do intensive research on that. But what I choose to do with my time is my business alone. And if you feel your time is better prioritized into that, you do what you do with your time and that is your business. No one is judging. Just stating facts.

Now, if you feel people around you are smarter or whatever, than that is only normal because we are in a place where people expand their consciousness on a daily basis, we all work every day to be smarter, stronger, better. It is normal to feel "inferior" when there people around you at higher levels. But there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever. It means you can learn from others, and they don't necessarily need to speak directly to you for that to happen. I read a lot of what people say and I learn a lot that way.

So if you think you are for some reason "inferior" than do meditate, expand your knowledge, intuition, consciousness. Expand your mind in general. That is all there is to it. There is no reason to have other feelings going on about this or even having offensive speech and disrespecting others. Just stay focused and do what you have to do.

You were saying? I asked, i threw my hissy fit and got what i wanted. As for being inferior,it does not bother me. Im inferior in the sense of i came to the forums very late,they have been here for years and know things I don't. Im clearly not that far behind because i can challenge them but what Stormbood is doing now is looking for a fight because i kicked his ass.And he doesn't like it now he is belittling me. Oly might also join in on this watch! Maybe some others aswel. Its what sore losers do and mob justice(injustice) They attack me at angles just to hurt me. I only attack like i did when i feel its necessary,what he is doing now is not nessersay. Don't worry i have cards i can play and they better watch it or they will lose at the end of the day by thinking they won. I promise you that.

I explained my situation to him why i got upset and he explained why he doesn't need to awnser my questions and thats fine. He shared a link and i was greatful for it. I won't say how i feel about the rest but if its the way it works here then thats ok.i decided to keep my distance and not ask questions or write hundreds of posts like i do.

and also thats what I don't like about these off mod members. Not talking about Blitz and Black Dragon or Ramier,Lydia ect. they are mature enough and are decent
They are truely helpful and care but im sorry i cannot say the same about these two.

Stormbood is awesum in many ways but i have beef with him for calling me a jew after i was the one to tell that fucker Hornet to take the fight somewhere else. Then stormbood said exactly what i said to hornet but said it to all the members who were attacking me for being a jew. After a long time of harassment they saw my actions speak louder that my words and ended up saying sorry to me. Not him he didn't give a shit anyway thats history but let him know about it.

Oly the same and he can lie and fucking bite like a dirty street fighter fights in a street brawl if he doesn't like the person. I have seen him do it many times.He is not a bad person at all but i don't like the way he does those things if its geared towards a SS. He is my good reason i am not backing down.

They think i have weaknesses that they can exploit but in reality im not what they think.
And they don't hurt me at all when im not afraid to lose and leave. Hp Cobra is the one i fear. I already made a fuckup a long time ago with another member who did the same to me as they are doing now and i took it way too far.

I won't do it again but if im the problem now then so be it. I will fight with honor atleast until i cannot take it anymore or if i get kicked out.

Stormblood said:

Yeah funny you know so much but have you ever gave me a awnser or helped me with anything except telling me things acting asif i don't know? Or quickly filling my place in a honorable position then stealing my words when you had the chance. Im just a kike to you!

No need to awnser anything i ask, thats a perfect excuse and next time, if there is a next time i don't want it from you.

i see you all over the place helping others though.

Threatening to leave! haha NO i said im not afraid to leave and tried but something made me come back.

Do you not see my attitude towards everything here?
Did Oly not ask whats gotten into me?
Am i always this straight forward?
Have i opened a new thread?
NO!!!

Im waiting and expecting someone other than you to tell me perhaps its better i leave. Then i know for sure i won't come back.

Im not causing trouble im simply just being me letting out my anger and frustration and handling 10 million other emotions that wants to surface.

Ok i have found something. In my signature the link at the bottom.

The hounds that bay are of Demeter. Our Mother Goddess.

So the Emerald Tablets are not only corrupted but are blasphemous.

I am very sorry if this is the case i did not know atleast now others do aswel and can look into it.

Stormblood said:

Yeah funny you know so much but have you ever gave me a awnser or helped me with anything except telling me things acting asif i don't know? Or quickly filling my place in a honorable position then stealing my words when you had the chance. Im just a kike to you!

No need to awnser anything i ask, thats a perfect excuse and next time, if there is a next time i don't want it from you.

i see you all over the place helping others though.

Threatening to leave! haha NO i said im not afraid to leave and tried but something made me come back.

Do you not see my attitude towards everything here?
Did Oly not ask whats gotten into me?
Am i always this straight forward?
Have i opened a new thread?
NO!!!

Im waiting and expecting someone other than you to tell me perhaps its better i leave. Then i know for sure i won't come back.

Im not causing trouble im simply just being me letting out my anger and frustration and handling 10 million other emotions that wants to surface.

i am afraid to leave i don't want to leave.

I got blocked out of JoS forums and it felt horrible

Ok i have found something. In my signature the link at the bottom.

The hounds that bay are of Demeter. Our Mother Goddess.

So the Emerald Tablets are not only corrupted but are blasphemous.

I am very sorry if this is the case i did not know atleast now others do aswel and can look into it.

Does anybody know if she really is Demeter because in the video she said some say she is a form of the Goddess Demeter?

I will check on JoS aswell im not sure.

Wow i made a post that i deleted on this thread but that explained how my teacher could see behind her back and we believed her because se said she had eyes at the back of her head. We could never get away with naughty things.
So thats definitely no coincidence because Hecate is represented as a Goddess with a dog with three heads.

and I opened a thread thinking maybe Thoth lead me to the Emerald Tablets and made a thread about and i spoke of green and on that night i saw a dark waning crescent moon and thought to myself its was definitely a sign of by means of perfect timing from Thoth but the next day i found the empress Tarot Card and saw that she also had that shaped moon just the way i saw it. Thats why i asked in Soul Wings thread if she can do mine aswel. That same day early in the morning our whole town was covered in mist which NEVER happens it was the first time i seen it here.

and now today i found this which also cannot just be a coincidence.

"Like Hecate, "[t]he dog is a creature of the threshold, the guardian of doors and portals, and so it is appropriately associated with the frontier between life and death, and with demons and ghosts which move across the frontier. The yawning gates of Hades were guarded by the monstrous watchdog Cerberus, whose function was to prevent the living from entering the underworld, and the dead from leaving it." because in so called Thoth's tablets the dogs are the guardians of the barriers and now look what i found on wiki its impossible to be a coincidence.

and another weird coincidence is this

"The polecat is also associated with Hecate. Antoninus Liberalis used a myth to explain this association: "At Thebes Proitos had a daughter Galinthias. This maiden was playmate and companion of Alkmene, daughter of Elektryon."

the word ELEKTRYON sound like electron and as most know is what am deeply studying and posting stuff about.

So this is definitely a clear sign this Goddess has guided me maybe or what??

Could she be my guardian??

Look guys im sorry i whent too far with the Emerald Tablets but look where it lead me so i hope you can understand.
Also this question is very important to me please help

thank you :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hecate

She is a Goddess of Africa aswel.So then according to JoS the possibility is very high that she is my Guardian!! or wanted me to see something because she is the protecter of Thoth aswel and is often depicted by His side.

And wanted the truth about the Emerald Tablets to be known???
To me yes i would say definitely but I don't know for sure.

:D 🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰🤯🤯🤯

1c792562511334410589a77c1bc1dfa14abdeee4r1-915-1348v2-hq.jpg

Her field colour is green.
Eos who or which is also means Astarte.
Selena is associated with Hecate the other name in my signature.
This is from JoS;
"Eos, strongly correlated with Selena [Goddess of the Moon], is known in Ancient Greek mythology of being twin sister of the Sun – Helios in Greek – In the same way Artemis is ruler of the Moon and is the Twin Sister of Apollo, the manifest power of the Sun. Numerous stories of Astarte bestowing immortality to human beings exist, such as Selene’s bestowal of Eternal Youth to a human named Endymeon."

I expained the moon experience.
"As Artemis, Astarte's symbol of power is the Lunar Disk, but also her powerful prowess, being the Twin Sister of Apollo [Azazel and Astarte are twins]. Artemis lives in the forest, in the wilderness, and rules over the Moon and it’s Cycles. In that respect, her rule of the Moon is again representative of the feminine powers of the Moon."

"Like Azazel, she is called “Bright” [Phoebia], a connotation to her spiritual ranking and strength. Another common power of Artemis, is that Artemis can exact extraordinary punishment for violation of spiritual edicts of the Gods, like Apollo does. When Astarte wants to punish, one word describes what these punishments entail: “Terrifying”.

This is from JoS and i THERE IS NO WAY that its a coincidence i was told im childish and what did i say then??

Kk now read on and see everything i did in this thread all my fighting WAS because .... read on

"The nature of chastity or virginity in the Artemis symbol, is because the Moon or the inner part of the soul, does remain virgin and unadulterated. It is the part of the soul we carry through each lifetime, which defines who we are. Adulterated and virgin not only concerns sexual relationships, but how one must keep their soul and spirit pure from external evil and negative influences.

In that regard, the ability to fight back against injustice and negativity becomes rather necessary. Artemis is a Goddesses of supernal wisdom and destructive prowess, and Artemis represents the direct aspects of warfare that deal with direct destruction, no different than an aspect of Aphrodite as explained above.

Ok so that name Hecate is the mother of Persephone according to Wikipedia. I shared it before in the link above.

"In this myth, Demeter’s daughter, Persephone, descends into the underworld to finally get saved and brought to her mother again. The Myth of the “Descent”, also famous in Sumerian and Ugaritic history of Astarte. This story was called “Astarte’s Descent Into the Underworld”, and is the restoration of the Fallen Serpent Power [Fertility Power] and re-uniting this power with the Divine Mother or Demeter [the head of the spiritual practitioner]"

So is it true that Astarte is Hecate?

Im not sure it does not say it clearly on JoS im only reading between the lines.

I got a feeling im going to receive bad news soon and a sign i got was 777 with the timing i that my three posts were approved. Thats not good at all because if everything was perfect it should of been approved and made 666. i know what the problem is i think but thats my business. I know that because its just the way it is. If i was completely inline or on the right track it would of been 666 but instead its a enemy number.

HOLY SHIT the Emerald Tablets of Thoth is something incredible that every SS should read can HP Cobra maybe write more about this? Im not sure if some of it was corrupted.

Anyway i read this piece and was what i was trying to tell people with my experience when i wanted to die and whent into the trance. Remember i said once our souls go into the enemies worlds it could be impossible to return or nearly impossible. Not meaning back into the body i mean they bacically have your soul and you are out o reach of the Gods help.
In my experience thats exactly how i feel and even said im worried they would reincarnate me in an enemy world. Im not saying i am right but how come i always find out stuff i said that others said im wrong to be true or very close to the truth..

Read this!!

Emerald Tablet 8

Know ye, O my brother,
that fear is an obstacle great.
Be master of all in the brightness,
the shadow will soon disappear.
Hear ye and heed my wisdom,
the voice of LIGHT is clear.
Seek not the valley of shadow,
and LIGHT will only appear.
List ye, O man,
to the depth of my wisdom.
Speak I of knowledge hidden from man.
Far have I been
on my journey through SPACE-TIME,
even to the end of space of this cycle.
Aye, glimpsed the HOUNDS of the Barrier,
lying in wait for he who would pass them.
In that space where time exists not,
faintly I sensed the guardians of cycles.
Move they only through angles.
Free are they not of the curved dimensions.
Strange and terrible
are the HOUNDS of the Barrier.
Follow they consciousness to the limits of space.
Think not to escape by entering your body,
for follow they fast the Soul through angles.
Only the circle will give ye protection,
save from the claws
of the DWELLERS IN ANGLES.
Once, in a time past,
I approached the great Barrier,
and saw on the shores where time exists not,
the formless forms
of the HOUNDS of the barrier.
Aye, hiding in the midst beyond time I found them;
and THEY, scenting me afar off,
raised themselves and gave the great bell cry
that could be heard from cycle to cycle
and moved through space toward my soul.
Fled I then fast before them,
back from time's unthinkable end.
But ever after me pursued they,
moving in strange angles not known to man.
Aye, on the gray shores of TIME-SPACE'S end
found I the HOUNDS of the Barrier,
ravening for the Soul
who attempts the beyond.
Fled I through circles back to my body.
Fled, and fast after me they followed.
Aye, after me the devourers followed,
seeking through angles to devour my Soul.
Aye, know ye man,
that the Soul who dares the Barrier
may be held in bondage
by the HOUNDS from beyond time,
held till this cycle is completed
and left behind
when the consciousness leaves.
Entered I my body.
Created the circles that know not angles,
created the form
that from my form was formed.
Made my body into a circle
and lost the pursuers in the circles of time.
But, even yet, when free from my body,
cautious ever must I be
not to move through angles,
else my soul may never be free.
Know ye, the HOUNDS of the Barrier
move only through angles
and never through curves of space.
Only by moving through curves
can ye escape them,
for in angles they will pursue thee.
O man, heed ye my warning;
Seek not to break open
the gate to beyond.
Few there are
who have succeeded in passing the Barrier
to the greater LIGHT that shines beyond.
For know ye, ever the dwellers,
seek such Souls to hold in their thrall.
Listen, O man, and heed ye my warning;
seek ye to move not in angles but curves,
And if while free from thy body,
though hearest the sound like the bay of a hound
ringing clear and bell-like through thy being,
flee back to thy body through circles,
penetrate not the midst mist before.
When thou hath entered the form thou hast dwelt in,
use thou the cross and the circle combined.
Open thy mouth and use thou thy Voice.
Utter the WORD and thou shalt be free.
Only the one who of LIGHT has the fullest
can hope to pass by the guards of the way.
And then must he move
through strange curves and angles
that are formed in direction not know to man.
List ye, O man, and heed ye my warning:
attempt not to pass the guards on the way.
Rather should ye seek to gain of thine own Light
and make thyself ready to pass on the way.
LIGHT is thine ultimate end, O my brother.
Seek and find ever the Light on the way.

O shit i may need punishment maybe Thoth whent to far and overstepped the line with Astarte and he warns humans about this. Astarte punishment is like TERROR!!!! this is what it is then.
Its just a theory and i promise i don't mean it to be insulting.Its probably not as i say but im guessing it could be close.i think her hounds attacked Him because he was overstepping her boundaries maybe?
i overstepped because i tried to kill myself and it is said in JoS that a soul is punished for doing things like that if i remember correctly.

Not sure its really just i wild guess and im done now here sorry for so many posts.

Your signature makes scrolling exhaustive.

So don't leave. Stay here. Nobody wants you to leave, and nobody has told you to leave.

If you could stop being such a crybaby for a minute and look what is going on here, the situation is that nobody here understands the reason why you are in such a bad mood. But we know that nothing that any of us have done is any kind of justification for it. The way you are acting is absolutely disproportionate to the way you have been treated, and there is no way to justify it. All of us want you to stay here, we just also want you to stop having such a shitty attitude.

How about you stop yelling at all of us and acting like a crybaby, and instead you should spend some time on healing your emotional problems. It is clear you have some serious problems recently, which I am surprised at because you were a good guy just a couple weeks ago. You said in another topic that you tried to destroy your soul and now you are feeling the pain of that action?

If this is true, then how can you possibly try to blame any of your problems on any of us? This is why all of us are not understanding what your problem is, because we seriously have done nothing to you.

You should fix your emotional problems. Repair yourself and build a healthy soul for yourself. Undo whatever damage it was that you did to yourself. And you will be much happier and healthier. But how can you try to death curse yourself, and then blame all of us that you feel bad? What excuse could you even try to imagine that would blame this on us? Of course you feel bad, and that is what you have done to yourself. Now you should fix it. You caused this problem, now you fix it. And if you to try to fix it, the gods will help you and work with you and they will ensure that you are fully healed. But if you do nothing, nobody is gonna do it for you.

So don't leave. Stay here. Nobody wants you to leave, and nobody has told you to leave.

If you could stop being such a crybaby for a minute and look what is going on here, the situation is that nobody here understands the reason why you are in such a bad mood. But we know that nothing that any of us have done is any kind of justification for it. The way you are acting is absolutely disproportionate to the way you have been treated, and there is no way to justify it. All of us want you to stay here, we just also want you to stop having such a shitty attitude.

How about you stop yelling at all of us and acting like a crybaby, and instead you should spend some time on healing your emotional problems. It is clear you have some serious problems recently, which I am surprised at because you were a good guy just a couple weeks ago. You said in another topic that you tried to destroy your soul and now you are feeling the pain of that action?

If this is true, then how can you possibly try to blame any of your problems on any of us? This is why all of us are not understanding what your problem is, because we seriously have done nothing to you.

You should fix your emotional problems. Repair yourself and build a healthy soul for yourself. Undo whatever damage it was that you did to yourself. And you will be much happier and healthier. But how can you try to death curse yourself, and then blame all of us that you feel bad? What excuse could you even try to imagine that would blame this on us? Of course you feel bad, and that is what you have done to yourself. Now you should fix it. You caused this problem, now you fix it. And if you to try to fix it, the gods will help you and work with you and they will ensure that you are fully healed. But if you do nothing, nobody is gonna do it for you.

Damn i wrote a whole thing here and when i wanted to copy,save then post it i pressed something and it deleted.

Long story short thank you for this post.

and the posts to come is nothing personal its just nature. The soul must fight inorder to survive i expained it very carefully and understandable so no one could argue because at its essence its true and something i saw for myself. And only realised it now.

It explains and justifies my actions.

I don't want to write another S A lol so just keep that in mind.

Also im not really blaming anyone. I am just taking action on a mental level on that which i can see keeps me weak. Its a very basic thing but its just as important and i promise i you i won't be like this forever.

I read threw some of this thread i really do look delusional even crazy. That scares me.

Yet im as normal as any other person you find in the mall,restaurant or anywhere. I know the law and i abide it. I can drive,work and do anything any other normal person can do. I have no disabilities or special abilities.

I am just a normal human being. What i write on this forum is about complicated things and on problems im trying to solve mostly by myself and it takes long time because im not a super genius on all this and seems the people who know don't talk a lot.Is there a specific reason for this?

It all makes me think deep and stuff .
So please don't see me as a crazy person.
Anybody can correct me about stuff if it makes sense and if its understandable without being rude i will glady and greatfully change my out look on things.

Times like this i feel like a nuisance. I don't really care for others who have a big ego and expect everything to be normal and perfect i care for reasons that are bigger than me which i am not aware of. Or creating problems for the ministry side.

Just out of curiosity I whent to go see what the hounds of Tindalos are i thought its a book but type it in and see what happens on Pinterest.
It like lifting a veil on vileness.

Lovecraft must of got it from the Emerald Tablets.And from there it just expanded and they made our Gods to be their Monstrosities.

I have no doubts ETs that look like that exist because look at our own life forms here on earth look at what is under an electron microscope and in the oceans,caves, forests and deserts. Its 100% plausible there are billions and trillions of spieces out there and in other dimensions or planes of existence not sure what they are but they are there.

The doors to those dimensions are within us, all of them. When i tried to die i opened such a door by accident. Obviously those doors are locked and it takes serious hate for your own soul to be able to access a dimension like that. When it attached i pulled it down with me. And its always been there since that day.

Its a real gravitational force i can feel pulling and draining radiant heat from my body. If i had a temperature measuring device i would be able to measure it. I just lived with it for so long now i am use to it.

This is not a matter of the Gods won't allow it its a matter of unfortunate souls who land themselves in such situations because of the lack of knowledge obviously not knowing of the Gods and the metaphysical.

Im sure the Gods won't allow my soul to go there when i die or be eaten by it well i hope so.

I found a image on there and people won't believe me now and don't have to either eventually it will come to light even maybe in 10 years or so but look at this pic.

Its discusting i know but i did an experiment and you will see it works for relaxing the neck and spine. But something happened when i did it on my eyes. I could feel and see a misty layer asif it covered the pupils of my eyes. I tried to remove it with the energy of my hand. The thing started to take a shape of other eyes of something else. Thats when i got a fright and stoped.

The relaxing neck part you take both hands and crab with intention the imaginary aura field of the neck then all you do is pull. You will then litterly start feeling like its being pulled. When i say the aura i mean the energies of the parasite for me it would be different for someone else i think. Whats so stress relieving is these energies get pulled out of areas you never even knew you had that had tension.

I did this on the side of my neck for a long time and then a painfull type of nymph glad or something appeared it became a real ball inside my neck i could feel with my fingers that was very sore. I got scared and did the same but imagined it healing and within 5 min it was gone!!!

I would definitely say bullshit aswel if someone showed this to me but let me explain if i look at a object directly in the dark,with dim to almost no light it disappears but if i turn my head and focus on something else i see the object in the corner of my eyes clearly visible. The same goes for the measels i got. I saw bug like things almost looked like flies or something similar to that but smaller and elusive biting me. The next day i had measels.
I didn't see a thing with tentacles though but a actual metaphysical layer that i could feel moving as i saw it as misty until it became more defined the longer i did it. So this picture is just to show its not just me because what are the chances.
40d993f913c2fef5a86ac0d8f3fecaea.jpg

I have never thought that you are crazy. I have always liked you and I have always respected you. I have always thought you are a good guy. And this is the reason why it was disappointing for us to see you acting like that. Because you are a good guy, and the way you were acting was not yourself.

This is something every one of us has done. I have done it a few times, and so has most other people. But it is important to notice it, stop doing it, and move past it. As we heal our souls, a lot of bad things come out of us as we are removing them. Things that were buried so deep we didn't know they were there and we weren't consciously feeling them before, but when they are coming out of us we see and feel all of it. And it doesn't feel good. But the important part is once it is removed it is gone now and not going to affect us anymore.

i did it guys i did it LOOK this is what She wanted me to see it was Cerberus who i encountered it had to be

"Like Hecate, "[t]he dog is a creature of the threshold, the guardian of doors and portals, and so it is appropriately associated with the frontier between life and death, and with demons and ghosts which move across the frontier. The yawning gates of Hades were guarded by the monstrous watchdog Cerberus, whose function was to prevent the living from entering the underworld, and the dead from leaving it."

and look hear what they say about doors just exactly what i was saying well more or less 🤯🤯🤯

The dog or creature i encountered was so scary my mind could not comprehend it. I associated it with the vilest of things thats why i said a parasite under an electron microscope!! It makes perfect sense except the fact that i am still being drained.

It could be my subconscious mind still in that state causing me to feel like i do. Which means Aquarius could be right to some extent.

https://youtu.be/8FKrPepGk8A

or what??

i did it guys i did it LOOK this is what She wanted me to see it was Cerberus who i encountered it had to be

"Like Hecate, "[t]he dog is a creature of the threshold, the guardian of doors and portals, and so it is appropriately associated with the frontier between life and death, and with demons and ghosts which move across the frontier. The yawning gates of Hades were guarded by the monstrous watchdog Cerberus, whose function was to prevent the living from entering the underworld, and the dead from leaving it."

and look hear what they say about doors just exactly what i was saying well more or less 🤯🤯🤯

The dog or creature i encountered was so scary my mind could not comprehend it. I associated it with the vilest of things thats why i said a parasite under an electron microscope!! It makes perfect sense except the fact that i am still being drained.

It could be my subconscious mind still in that state causing me to feel like i do. Which means Aquarius could be right to some extent.

https://youtu.be/8FKrPepGk8A

or what??

Definitely my last post now i just found this i didn't click the first time. I put another piece bo the puzzle together.

All this since the beginning of the whole thread until now proves to me and actually can prove to all the Gods really do exist.

Its impossible for all this to be a coincidence REALLY it cannot be.

"The doors to those dimensions are within us, all of them. When i tried to die i opened such a door by accident. Obviously those doors are locked and it takes serious hate for your own soul to be able to access a dimension like that. When it attached i pulled it down with me. And its always been there since that day."

It explains allmost everything so far. Are you guys seeing it as i am seeing it? Or what?

So now everyone can see im telling the truth as i understand it which means everything that was said to me was wrong almost everything and the reason i needed to fight.

Hail Satan!!!!

i will meditate on this and try and get serious about my advancement.
Thank you all for being here for me
I feel there is something im still missing but thats for another day. Im tired now.. :)

I have never thought that you are crazy. I have always liked you and I have always respected you. I have always thought you are a good guy. And this is the reason why it was disappointing for us to see you acting like that. Because you are a good guy, and the way you were acting was not yourself.

This is something every one of us has done. I have done it a few times, and so has most other people. But it is important to notice it, stop doing it, and move past it. As we heal our souls, a lot of bad things come out of us as we are removing them. Things that were buried so deep we didn't know they were there and we weren't consciously feeling them before, but when they are coming out of us we see and feel all of it. And it doesn't feel good. But the important part is once it is removed it is gone now and not going to affect us anymore.

509157c52283d67bb448ec47758aedd8.jpg

Brother, no one wants to hurt you, they don't think you're crazy and they DON'T want you to leave. Stay here and grow up. This place only exists because Satan wants it to. He wants this to grow us.

No one is telling you not to ask questions, no one is telling you not to post. The point is to not waste time on useless things and to meditate. Everybody tells you that. Also, stop being afraid of what will happen when you die. You're not alone. The gods take care of us.

Try to persistently follow a structured meditation program
that includes lots of yoga and void meditation. Try to occupy your time with something else. For example, walking in nature, with other people, a sport, etc. You are too left-brain focused. Loosen up.

Balance yourself and be persistent. Others have given you a lot of good advice. You are welcome here on the forum, but simply MEDITATE. Be consistent.
Good luck, One Wire!

grfDGMm

[/quote]
I got a feeling im going to receive bad news soon and a sign i got was 777 with the timing i that my three posts were approved. Thats not good at all because if everything was perfect it should of been approved and made 666. i know what the problem is i think but thats my business. I know that because its just the way it is. If i was completely inline or on the right track it would of been 666 but instead its a enemy number.
[/quote]

Things that lead to other things that lead to other things to see the bigger picture.

As people can see im guided to things.

I saw a fox and then thought about Fuchs to where i posted (my very first post on here asking if im a enemy.) I remembered the movie the Fox and the (HOUND) that made me want to post it here and asked if the movie was made by a jew because of subliminal messages because my abusive grandma looks like that (old lady that ownes the fox). I then remembered people (don't awnser my questions here) so then i whent and Googled to see who made the movie. I saw it was made by Disney but the movie was inspired by a man called Daniel P. Mannix that happen to be the one who wrote a or some books on Aleister Crowley called "The Scandalous Life of Aleister Crowley and something to do with a book called libre 777. This made me think of the 777 number which i wrote when i received it. I downloaded the book to see what it is about and 🤯 The book is about what i have been doing putting the pieces of the puzzle together to form the bigger picture.
He calls it the tree of life. In there i got awnsers to questions i had on this very thread like or example why don't people who know awnser my questions and boom look below

"The secrets of Adepts are not to be revealed to men. We only wish they were. When a man comes to me and asks for
the Truth, I go away and practice teaching the Differential Calculus to a Bushman; and I answer the former only when I have succeeded with the latter. But to withhold the Alphabet of
Mysticism from the learner is the device of a selfish charlatan. That which can be taught shall be taught, and that which cannot be taught may at last be learnt"

So i know its of enemy which again i can link to the 777 message i got.My grandma,very first post i made the enemy,the HOUND and everything put in brackets aswell as other stuff not in this thread. The essence of drive for this thread is based on what i wrote above.

Also coincidentally the book of Thoth comes up many times in the 777 book aswel as Emerald green. Which links to many things.

The reason I always point out delusions is because I utterly despise them. When I was a beginner I was full of them, and that shit can really mess you up and the more you indulge in them the more it's gonna take to heal from their effects, I wish someone would have pointed out those to me when I was new. What I came to understand is that no matter how much you talk about it, nobody is ever going to remove them from you, you have to do that on your own and with the help of the Gods and you need to be actively doing that, if you don't work on it you're never going to free yourself from them.
That astral parasite is a delusion of yours, you can't remove it because it's a thoughtform you constantly give energy to when you believe with all your heart that it exists, you're in a vicious cycle and will not get out of it if you don't start thinking logically and pull your head out of your ass.
“”That astral parasite is a delusion of yours, you can't remove it because it's a thoughtform you constantly give energy to when you believe with all your heart that it exists””

Just came across this thread as reading the emerald tablets.

Re astral parasites, if we show anger and hostility towards them, this serves to get rid of them doesn’t it? Rather than feed them energy

“”That astral parasite is a delusion of yours, you can't remove it because it's a thoughtform you constantly give energy to when you believe with all your heart that it exists””

Just came across this thread as reading the emerald tablets.

Re astral parasites, if we show anger and hostility towards them, this serves to get rid of them doesn’t it? Rather than feed them energy
You need to ignore it, and it will die off when you remove it from your consciousness.

So do ignore it? Or destroy it?
I believe there is no "it" to destroy. There is no entity. This is your uncontrolled imagination, so it will not end until you get control of your mind and stop imagining it.

Have you asked the Gods for help? If it was a real thing, and you asked the Gods for help. They would have helped you and gotten rid of it. But if this thing is imaginary and does not exist, there is nothing for them to get rid of because there is nothing there.

astral entities are playing through people a lot of the time.. most people are not themselves a lot of them time — that’s why we have a planet full of NPCs

There are many people who are mentally unstable or confused. There are all kinds of mental problems that many people have. Especially when made worse by things like marijuana, nicotine, or alcohol.

The amount of people who are affected by anything like a "astral parasite" is extremely less than the number of people who just have bad mental habits or overactive imaginations. Or you could say by years of having these bad mental habits, these people have developed a type of a thought form which these people have self created by years of pouring energy into those thought patterns. So if you have anything like this around you, it would be something that you have created. And you would need to choose to detach and stop feeding it by ignoring it and actively paying attention to your thought patters until you form healthier mental habits.

sure, nothing exists outside our selves other than our own created thought forms. So let’s ignore and love everything, and everything will just be fine and dandy.

Thanks so much for your wisdom and excellent discernment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back