Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Effect of Fluoride on the Pineal Gland

Devise an affirmation that makes the pineal gland remove fluoride. Or that it ceases to absorb the fluoride - either before once directly brushes one's teeth or whatever.

This idea was posted by someone here not long ago.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

But how will we clean our teeth? Hmmm... Maybe the Gods have an invention that could help?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@ wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/the-effect-of-f ... eal-gland/

Fluoride is bad...

Make a note.

We all know what the pineal gland does.

Hail Satan!

I clean my teeth using Baking Soda. It really works, though I don't get the minty feeling afterwards.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

But how will we clean our teeth? Hmmm... Maybe the Gods have an invention that could help?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@ wrote:

Fluoride is bad...

Make a note.

Hail Satan!

Baking soda is good for brushing teeth and is actually healthier. It has the benefit some say of reversing tooth decay (honestly im not sure I saw some websites suggesting that) Ive been using it for about a year without using tooth paste, thinking about it I cannot stand the thought of using tooth paste on my teeth. I don't go to the dentist cause of the fluoride they use, There is however floride in the water supply where I live. Ive thought about it, Is distilled water free of fluoride.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Devise an affirmation that makes the pineal gland remove fluoride. Or that it ceases to absorb the fluoride - either before once directly brushes one's teeth or whatever.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

Fluoride is bad...

Make a note.

Hail Satan!

if you buy distilled water in the bottles they sell it flouride free and bottled water in the big jugs that you pay like a 1 doller for or 25cents depending on where you live and stick the big 5  gallon jug under and it fills it up that water dont contain florid either alot of them atleast
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Effect of Fluoride on the Pineal Gland

Baking soda is good for brushing teeth and is actually healthier. It has the benefit some say of reversing tooth decay (honestly im not sure I saw some websites suggesting that) Ive been using it for about a year without using tooth paste, thinking about it I cannot stand the thought of using tooth paste on my teeth. I don't go to the dentist cause of the fluoride they use, There is however floride in the water supply where I live. Ive thought about it, Is distilled water free of fluoride.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

Fluoride is bad...

Make a note.

Hail Satan!

Lol....you guys beat me to it. Yes, baking soda is wonderful and you also get the whitening effect since everyone is whitening crazy these days.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@... wrote:

I clean my teeth using Baking Soda. It really works, though I don't get the minty feeling afterwards.

Fluoride is bad...

Make a note.

Hail Satan!

Fluoride is bad...

Make a note.

Hail Satan!
I am using toothpaste without fluoride ... just dont buy what they are advertising on TV, do your own research.

natural toothpaste does the trick.

i find it disgusting; how the enemy tries its best to control the masses.

want to hear something funny? i worked in some government buildings in australia at one point. the government in the state i am in relitively recently fluorided the water supply.. and all the government office staff areas i've seen in at least 5 different buildings (and about 8-10 different kitchen areas) have fluoride-removing water filteration.
the hypocracy is amusing; but one can't shake the feeling that there's a reason they have such high quality filteration systems that basically removes everything in water that is NOT water (had a few discussions with people selling the products, as i had one installed personally) - regular filters remove impurities from pipe degredation; let me reiterate these are not a basic, regular filters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Get natural toothpaste or use baking soda.

Fluoride is bad...

Make a note.

Hail Satan!

The minute after reading this, i threw my toothpaste away.. I dont know what to do about fluoride in the water supplies. We got a water filtration system at home, but i dont know if its any good. we also have a spring with fresh water nearby, but im not sure if it has any other poisons in it, because it has lots of farms and fields near it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@... wrote:

Fluoride is bad...

Make a note.

Hail Satan!

What does the pineal gland do? Nd I didnt completely get/understand the video.. So yeah, I feel pretty stupid at this momment.. What are the effects of flouride?

Forget cleaning our teeth, what are we supposed to drink? And how do we defend ourselves? Flouride isn't the only thing in the water we have to worry about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "k4mikaze_watermel0n" <adze-haakai@... wrote:

want to hear something funny? i worked in some government buildings in australia at one point. the government in the state i am in relitively recently fluorided the water supply.. and all the government office staff areas i've seen in at least 5 different buildings (and about 8-10 different kitchen areas) have fluoride-removing water filteration.
the hypocracy is amusing; but one can't shake the feeling that there's a reason they have such high quality filteration systems that basically removes everything in water that is NOT water (had a few discussions with people selling the products, as i had one installed personally) - regular filters remove impurities from pipe degredation; let me reiterate these are not a basic, regular filters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

Fluoride is bad...

Make a note.

Hail Satan!

I always program my water to be healthy and healing. Also, you can do a daily affirmation to not absorb any harmful chemicals.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Demskaag" <demonsarefriends@... wrote:

Forget cleaning our teeth, what are we supposed to drink? And how do we defend ourselves? Flouride isn't the only thing in the water we have to worry about.

<td val[/IMG]That's a great idea Lydia,about programing the water we drink.I am going to start doing that,to purify it from all harmful effects.Thanks sister!
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Sun, 12/25/11, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, December 25, 2011, 3:19 PM

I always program my water to be healthy and healing. Also, you can do a daily affirmation to not absorb any harmful chemicals.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Demskaag" <demonsarefriends@... wrote:

[/TD]

Lyd[/IMG]</var> love learning from my family.
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 10:19 AM

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Demskaag" <demonsarefriends@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "k4mikaze_watermel0n" <adze-haakai@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

Fluoride is bad...

Make a note.

Hail Satan!
I have found out that drinking soft drinks messes with my visualization, but thats me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Lol no problem Brian and Shannon, I'm not sure if it works 100% yet (the programming water) but at least I'm trying and getting practice. And thanks Shannon <3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Lydia you are awesome. Thank you for the idea. This is good for people who do not have filters. i us epurified water and add himalayan rock crystal salt to my water. Thank you again sister! <3 Have i ever told you that you rock? I love learning from my family.

Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 10:19 AM

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Demskaag" <demonsarefriends@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back