Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Devil Inside Movie

Shannon Outlaw

Has anyone heard of that [/IMG]</var>IBLE. I have not seen it and dont plan to see it! omg! Its extremely blasphemous to our fathe and the powers of HELL. If i wasnt a satanist it would scare me alot just like years ago when I saw the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" I was terrified!! Its just another tool to keep everyone AWAY from Satan :( unfortunatley and it has worked to some extent because alot of people have said that it gives them nightmares..sighs* Its unfortunate. :( Hail our Creator God Satan.

It's the kikes trying to scare people again  and they dont want their power over people to decrease but also I'm not a 100% that this is true but just bare with me on this that so called angels are actually inside making these people all freaky like that . Now I don't really know much about it so it's just a theory lol. 
HAIL FATHER SATAN!! 

Sent from £ittl€ $hR00Mi€ :)

On Jan 20, 2012, at 4:11 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Has anyone heard of that [/IMG]</var>[/IMG]</noscr[/IMG]</noscr[/IMG]<b style="font-s[/IMG]TODAY[/B]<[/IMG](Beta) [/[/IMG]•[/B] Powered by Yahoo!Why Facebook is making people unhappy
A study reveals that the popular social-networking site can play a role in a person's sadness. Privacy Policy[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Let's all use search engines, type in the movie name and go to write-ups about it, something with comment options, and start telling the truth. Post links if possible (some don't let you, as I'm sure we all know). If not possible, then just start writing about true SS, and how it's actually the xian angels that do that shit. Copy and paste a few times if it's a heavily populated board to make sure it stays on top.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Has anyone heard of that movie? ITS HORRIBLE. I have not seen it and dont plan to see it! omg! Its extremely blasphemous to our fathe and the powers of HELL. If i wasnt a satanist it would scare me alot just like years ago when I saw the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" I was terrified!! Its just another tool to keep everyone AWAY from Satan :( unfortunatley and it has worked to some extent because alot of people have said that it gives them nightmares..sighs* Its unfortunate. :(
Hail our Creator God Satan.

Great idea Lydia,thats what I am going to do.The kikes in Hollywood have have just gone too far this time,with this piece of shit.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Devil Inside Movie

Let's all use search engines, type in the movie name and go to write-ups about it, something with comment options, and start telling the truth. Post links if possible (some don't let you, as I'm sure we all know). If not possible, then just start writing about true SS, and how it's actually the xian angels that do that shit. Copy and paste a few times if it's a heavily populated board to make sure it stays on top.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Has anyone heard of that movie? ITS HORRIBLE. I have not seen it and dont plan to see it! omg! Its extremely blasphemous to our fathe and the powers of HELL. If i wasnt a satanist it would scare me alot just like years ago when I saw the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" I was terrified!! Its just another tool to keep everyone AWAY from Satan :( unfortunatley and it has worked to some extent because alot of people have said that it gives them nightmares..sighs* Its unfortunate. :(

Yes I have seen the pre views of this piece of shit Shannon.Just another tool of fear to use against unaware Gentiles. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Devil Inside Movie

Has anyone heard of that [/IMG]</var>IBLE. I have not seen it and dont plan to see it! omg! Its extremely blasphemous to our fathe and the powers of HELL. If i wasnt a satanist it would scare me alot just like years ago when I saw the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" I was terrified!! Its just another tool to keep everyone AWAY from Satan :( unfortunatley and it has worked to some extent because alot of people have said that it gives them nightmares..sighs* Its unfortunate. :( Hail our Creator God Satan.

[/IMG]</var>une transits and aspects.
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 4:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Devil Inside Movie
  It's the kikes trying to scare people again  and they dont want their power over people to decrease but also I'm not a 100% that this is true but just bare with me on this that so called angels are actually inside making these people all freaky like that . Now I don't really know much about it so it's just a theory lol. 
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!  Sent from £ittl€ $hR00Mi€ :)

Has anyone heard of that [/IMG]</var>IBLE. I have not seen it and dont plan to see it! omg! Its extremely blasphemous to our fathe and the powers of HELL. If i wasnt a satanist it would scare me alot just like years ago when I saw the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" I was terrified!! Its just another tool to keep everyone AWAY from Satan :( unfortunatley and it has worked to some extent because alot of people have said that it gives them nightmares..sighs* Its unfortunate. :( Hail our Creator God Satan.<noscript></noscript><noscript></noscript>

If you guys go on ANY review website, it literally is one of the worst rated films. Ever. Just goes to show that the kikes didn't even bother to make a decent movie. They just wanted to blaspheme our Father and the Gods. Disgusting.

Hail Satan!!!

Whenever I see previews for these sorts of movies I get angry; but I also kind of smile because 'they' are getting desperate. Some people I know went to see it and they said everyone stood up in the theater and booed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haley <elmoluvschickens@... wrote:

It's the kikes trying to scare people again and they dont want their power over people to decrease but also I'm not a 100% that this is true but just bare with me on this that so called angels are actually inside making these people all freaky like that . Now I don't really know much about it so it's just a theory lol.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Has anyone heard of that movie? ITS HORRIBLE. I have not seen it and dont plan to see it! omg! Its extremely blasphemous to our fathe and the powers of HELL. If i wasnt a satanist it would scare me alot just like years ago when I saw the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" I was terrified!! Its just another tool to keep everyone AWAY from Satan :( unfortunatley and it has worked to some extent because alot of people have said that it gives them nightmares..sighs* Its unfortunate. :(

TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
Why Facebook is making people unhappy
A study reveals that the popular social-networking site can play a role in a person's sadness.
Privacy Policy

Totally a[/IMG]</var>Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:33 PM

If you guys go on ANY review website, it literally is one of the worst rated films. Ever. Just goes to show that the kikes didn't even bother to make a decent movie. They just wanted to blaspheme our Father and the Gods. Disgusting.

Hail Satan!!!

well it does dis father and that is a bad thing
but
one good thing to look at here is that if the reviews are as bad as you say they are then most likely it will not sell many copies and basically i am saying here hopefully it sucks and blows so much it that if it comes out on dvd hopefully it gets such few people to buy it that stores stop carrying the movie title in question.
so one thing you could try is posting a bad review on it at some point on a website that has movie reviews for this movie.
overall it is a sign that the kikes are weakening in effort and much much more and they are yet another step closer to doing what they deserve to do and that my friends is (for kikes and rhp people alike):
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is something the kikes need to eat/do and soon lolz (the eat shit and die part i mean for the kikes).

Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:33 AM

Hail Satan!!!

here is a link to message i posted concerning the bad bad movie that is the devil inside.
http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/Joyof ... sage/52933
i just saying that i like you am also seeking answers and replies on this subject so good news is you are not alone in hating the existence of this movie

Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:30 PM

Whenever I see previews for these sorts of movies I get angry; but I also kind of smile because 'they' are getting desperate. Some people I know went to see it and they said everyone stood up in the theater and booed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haley <elmoluvschickens@... wrote:

It's the kikes trying to scare people again and they dont want their power over people to decrease but also I'm not a 100% that this is true but just bare with me on this that so called angels are actually inside making these people all freaky like that . Now I don't really know much about it so it's just a theory lol.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Has anyone heard of that movie? ITS HORRIBLE. I have not seen it and dont plan to see it! omg! Its extremely blasphemous to our fathe and the powers of HELL. If i wasnt a satanist it would scare me alot just like years ago when I saw the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" I was terrified!! Its just another tool to keep everyone AWAY from Satan :( unfortunatley and it has worked to some extent because alot of people have said that it gives them nightmares..sighs* Its unfortunate. :(

A study reveals that the popular social-networking site can play a role in a person's sadness.
Privacy Policy

only movie that comes i think even close to dissing father this much is the movie Constantine.  this is because it still makes father and his demons look bad.
just my opinion though.
all i am saying is that there in the past have been a few movies that where so bad that we think its the worst in terms that its that much of a dis to father.  but then years later a worse one that disses him worse comes along.  and that worse movie now is "the devil inside".

i put started a message in the jos yahoo group called WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
really that's what its called for real.  it speaks if the awfulness that is this movie.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Privacy Policy

Totally agree with you! its just out there to blasphemise them because I saw the reviews and it was bad. Just there to scare people and cause fear.the enmy moe than likely put that there to engage in warfare against us to pull in more people to then enemy side because they know that they are losing.                 Hail our Creator God Satan.

Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:33 PM

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

everytime i head about this movies i would get me mad, as it very blashphemous to father satan. and this movies was a total bullshit, i didnt saw it but people told me it was, this movie was made to scare people that dont have any knowledge whatsoever, to be scared of beatifu; father satan, and the company which is paramount , the bosses are jews, just like the one who is running it right now

death to the fucking ugly cunt the jews
death to xtian
death jesus
death to jehovah
HAIL SATAN

I know what you mean. I gave my life to satan on 10-19-11 and never looked back. Ever since then I cant keep my mind off him. i think I am in love!!!!!!! I find myself hating people that talk bad about him and lie on him. Like this new movie. If this movie is so much about him why is it that the cathlic bitches what you to see it. Seriously, next time you see the preview on tv look at the names of the critics. Those Bastards.............. HAIL SATAN
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Devil Inside Movie

here is a link to message i posted concerning the bad bad movie that is the devil inside.
i just saying that i like you am also seeking answers and replies on this subject so good news is you are not alone in hating the existence of this movie

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Privacy Policy

you dedicated on a few months before me.
wow thats pretty close
anyway
i only got so much free good wifi time/time speed today but sometime in my spare time i will look into looking at some of these names thoughHAIL SATAN
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 11:22 AM

I know what you mean. I gave my life to satan on 10-19-11 and never looked back. Ever since then I cant keep my mind off him. i think I am in love!!!!!!! I find myself hating people that talk bad about him and lie on him. Like this new movie. If this movie is so much about him why is it that the cathlic bitches what you to see it. Seriously, next time you see the preview on tv look at the names of the critics. Those Bastards.............. HAIL SATAN

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Privacy Policy

N[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 2:22 PM

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Privacy Policy

I got really pissed off when I was seeing trailers on YouTube. As YouTube makes you watch a ad before some videos and it was always this piece of shit movie. I wish the kikes that made it would just be killed for what they have done.

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back