Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Demon Leraje

mfg957

Hi Guys would anyone like to share their experiences with The Demon Leraje?

MFG

Leraje, she is so helpful and awesome! I love her! I haven't yet seen her, but I've heard her voice. She helped me to find money, and protected me when I needed her. I felt her almost every night, she sent chills down my spine (good chills) she made me feel comfortable to tell her anything and be open, and I felt her love as well. Actually I remember seeing her aura... It was red as I recall. She is wonderful and you should definatly be her friend :)

On Mon Sep 19th, 2011 4:55 AM PDT mfg957 wrote:

MFG

what's her voice like?

i'm also very curious to find out more about her. i wish someone who has seen her could just draw a quick scetch of her!!

she's very intrresting

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

Leraje, she is so helpful and awesome! I love her! I haven't yet seen her, but I've heard her voice. She helped me to find money, and protected me when I needed her. I felt her almost every night, she sent chills down my spine (good chills) she made me feel comfortable to tell her anything and be open, and I felt her love as well. Actually I remember seeing her aura... It was red as I recall. She is wonderful and you should definatly be her friend :)

MFG

She has a very soft, smooth, calm voice. Very beautiful!

On Tue Sep 20th, 2011 3:26 AM PDT hh wrote:

what's her voice like?

i'm also very curious to find out more about her. i wish someone who has seen her could just draw a quick scetch of her!!

she's very intrresting

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

MFG

what's her voice like?

she's very intrresting

MFG

Diana Savala COuld you be more specific/Similarities I have noticed were a Female Energy and a Very"Attractive loving, Beautifull" energy

what's her voice like?

she's very intrresting

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@ wrote:

MFG

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back