Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Daily Drip Hollows The Stone

Don1

Before you post or check in to read messages take a couple of minutes to scroll down to the Yahoo Answers at the bottom of the page click on the religious and spirituality section and answer one to several or more questions every time. And rate higher those answers of other brothers and sisters.

This allows for a constant info drive though the day to be done, every question in there has at least one xian pushing it's propaganda and they have the numbers. But done right we can gain a maxium effect over them with better discipline in spreading the message of truth.

There really is no excuse to not do this.

So start to it NOW!

Educate, educate, educate.

I was actually persistent in doing this before.
The thing is, I got reported for posting exposingchristianity links and stating "Slavery is all that tyrant 'god' wants." (or something like that).

I will try again, though.

Yours lethally,
Matali Noka-Iscariot

mrs-iscariot.tumblr.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Before you post or check in to read messages take a couple of minutes to scroll down to the Yahoo Answers at the bottom of the page click on the religious and spirituality section and answer one to several or more questions every time. And rate higher those answers of other brothers and sisters.

This allows for a constant info drive though the day to be done, every question in there has at least one xian pushing it's propaganda and they have the numbers. But done right we can gain a maxium effect over them with better discipline in spreading the message of truth.

So start to it NOW!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

So start to it NOW!

How do I rate up someones answer?

<td val[/IMG]Sorry Don,
I can't find where you are talking about,but I am quite illiterate,when it comes to this pc stuff.Can you be more specific,as to where to find it?
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Tue, 5/31/11, Don <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Daily Drip Hollows The Stone
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 9:58 PM

So start to it NOW!

[/TD]

It's on the groups front page, just scroll down all the way to the bottom and you should find. HAIL SATAN!http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/
It's should say yahoo answers in green lettering and then the subject title below. Under that there is some questions regarding religion and spirituality.Questions in Society & Culture Religion & Spirituality Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011 9:54:25 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Daily Drip Hollows The Stone

<td val[/IMG]Sorry Don,
I can't find where you are talking about,but I am quite illiterate,when it comes to this pc stuff.Can you be more specific,as to where to find it?
Hail Satan!
Brian

So start to it NOW!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Got it thanks!

--- On Wed, 6/1/11, Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 5:16 PM

It's on the groups front page, just scroll down all the way to the bottom and you should find. HAIL SATAN!http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/
<h2>It's should say yahoo answers in green lettering and then the subject title below. Under that there is some questions regarding religion and spirituality.Questions in Society & Culture Religion & Spirituality Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011 9:54:25 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Sorry Don,
Hail Satan!
Brian

So start to it NOW!

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back