Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Cotex Gigis

Aaakkk

Has any one ever herd of this old book called the cotex gigis? or "the devils Bible".i recently saw it in the national geographic channel and was kind of interesting but sounded like it had some harsh stuff in it but they say that its from Satan.. Does any1 know anything about this?

HAIL SATAN!!

In my estimation, I believe it's bullshit. I did not see the show, but
my friend told me about it, and I highly doubt that it is from Father
Satan at all.

On 8/9/10, Aaakkk <aykpf@... wrote:
Has any one ever herd of this old book called the cotex gigis? or "the
devils Bible".i recently saw it in the national geographic channel and was
kind of interesting but sounded like it had some harsh stuff in it but they
say that its from Satan.. Does any1 know anything about this?

HAIL SATAN!!

It is a normal xian buybull with some extra added books. Nope, its the usual xian bullshit, nothing to do with Satan. The reason they call "devil's buybull" is because it has a mock painting of what they think the "devil" is. Read what it is about here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Gigas

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

In my estimation, I believe it's bullshit. I did not see the show, but
my friend told me about it, and I highly doubt that it is from Father
Satan at all.

On 8/9/10, Aaakkk <aykpf@... wrote:
Has any one ever herd of this old book called the cotex gigis? or "the
devils Bible".i recently saw it in the national geographic channel and was
kind of interesting but sounded like it had some harsh stuff in it but they
say that its from Satan.. Does any1 know anything about this?

HAIL SATAN!!

The Codex Gigas was written by a Benedictine monk in the 13th century. The book contains the Latin Vulgate bible and other medieval documents. It is only called the "Devils Book" because there is a large picture of what the xians call the "devil" on the inside. This book has nothing to do with Satan or Satanism and was written by some reclusive, sex-starved bastard who basically wasted his life penning this bull crap. Did you watch the documentary?   HS, Invoke often, marcus

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:39 AM, Aaakkk <aykpf@... wrote:
  Has any one ever herd of this old book called the cotex gigis? or "the devils Bible".i recently saw it in the national geographic channel and was kind of interesting but sounded like it had some harsh stuff in it but they say that its from Satan.. Does any1 know anything about this?

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]it was writen by a monk that was going to be put to death by the church for harsy. he talked them into letting him live if he wrote the cotex gigis in one night that he could stay alive. it says that in the program....ive watched it alot, it has a picture of heaven and hell next to eachother. there are many things that make it against father. dont believe what it says.   

--- On Mon, 8/9/10, Aaakkk <aykpf@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Cotex Gigis
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, August 9, 2010, 10:39 AM

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back