Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Contemplative Society of Hitler

the_brian_ruhe_show

Hello fellows,
I am new to this Joy of Satan. I am familiar with Miguel Serrano's writings, that Lucifer and Satan is the opposite of what the Jews and Christians tell us. So I was comfortable enough with this group when I discovered you today and joined just today.
I am on a mission.
I would like to have allies to work with.
I am the Secretary of, The Truth and Justice for Germans Society, in ------, at: ----
I have been working professionally as a meditation teacher and author for the past 20 years in Vancouver, BC.
I support the revisionist truth about the goodness of Adolf Hitler. 
I am now working on creating The Contemplative Society of Hitler.
I have an attachment with a 2.5 page proposal.How do I send an attachment? I would like to share this and get any advice, feedback and I want to work with our fellows. I know and teach higher realm practices so I'm really excited about the Joy of Satan group because this group has an appreciation of the higher realms and you people are better and more capable at this than I am. 
I hope some of you will respond to this request!Sincerely,Brian --- 

I've tried sending images as attachments and failed.

Perhaps if you send it to one of the moderators or an HP, they could get it in the files section.

We also have a forum, perhaps it would be easier to post there?JOY OF SATAN

On Friday, August 21, 2015 11:12 PM, "the_brian_ruhe_show@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello fellows,
I am new to this Joy of Satan. I am familiar with Miguel Serrano's writings, that Lucifer and Satan is the opposite of what the Jews and Christians tell us. So I was comfortable enough with this group when I discovered you today and joined just today.
I am on a mission.
I would like to have allies to work with.
I am the Secretary of, The Truth and Justice for Germans Society, in ------, at: ----
I have been working professionally as a meditation teacher and author for the past 20 years in Vancouver, BC.
I support the revisionist truth about the goodness of Adolf Hitler. 
I am now working on creating The Contemplative Society of Hitler.
I have an attachment with a 2.5 page proposal.How do I send an attachment? I would like to share this and get any advice, feedback and I want to work with our fellows. I know and teach higher realm practices so I'm really excited about the Joy of Satan group because this group has an appreciation of the higher realms and you people are better and more capable at this than I am. 
I hope some of you will respond to this request!Sincerely,Brian --- 

I don't know any other means to get ahold of you but I just read your British Bombing Genocide Article and i just want to inform you if you dont know already that they just passed a similar vote to do the same in Syria. It is happening right now. The British passed it yesterday. Please send all your blessings especially to the children of Syria. Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back