Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the conditions of reincarnation?

silas.westen

so i remember reading on the JoS site that because we are SS's, our reincarnation into the next life will not be the same as all the 'sheep', especially the jews. There are so many questions that are opened up considering our next lives and our previous ones. 1. if we are SS's in one life, is that set in stone for the next lives, because i dont want to have to put up with christianity all over again in another childhood. I want to have our mentality right off the bat. Is there any  definite skills and/or memories that we retain from the last one? I feel this would help with keeping on the left hand path. Would one be as spiritually strong as in the last life with a good amount of training? 2. how would we know if we were SS in the last life, so as to not perform another dedication ritual, since it wouldnt necessary anymore would it? although i would be totally comfortable repeating as needed3. is there any way at all to effect the conditions of the next life? any possible way to prepare ahead of time, i think its a smart idea. even you dont directly maintain strong memories or solid die-hard skills that was thoroughly learned as a profession in a previous life, maybe you could leave yourself a mental journal passed down from your lifetimes, it could be a physical journal hidden somewhere only your guardian demon will know and tell you each life, or perhaps you can relay information directly to your guardian demon and he/she will tell you verbally? i very much understand the value of a guardian demon, the immense wisdom it carries, but i also think there is something incredible to be learned from yourself in the course of several entire lifetimes.4. i always thought its un-wise to be restricted by physical appearance, but i'd like someone to confirm it, theres no possibility you would look even similar to a past life, not even the same gender? 

What's important for all these questions to understand is that together with reincarnation there's the concept of karma too. By Karma I'm not referring to any sort of morality and punishment like in the buddhist version of it, but to certain seeds that are stored in your soul and carried over various lifetimes and affect them. Many things stay in your soul.
1)Yes, empowering your soul stays as karma in your soul and carries over the next lifetime. If you are empowered and you die you'll born again at the same spiritual level as in your previous life, because that sort of thing isn't in your physical body, but in your soul.
2)You can't know for sure unless you ask the Gods or have a past life regression. But obviously there are some signs in this life that show you were a Satanist in past lives. Many of us who come here and feel naturally at home as well as feel ill at ease with xianity or have a nagging feeling about xianity were Satanists in past lives. That's the difference with a person who immediately comes here and SS feels right for him and needs more proof for that with a person who is skeptical. The first person probably was SS from past lives(could be some exceptions though), the second person wasn't.
3)A Spiritual Satanist shouldn't aim for dying anyway. We all plan to reach physical immortality in this life. That's the purpose of Spiritual Satanism. In more cases just focusing on this life and empowering your soul does the trick, you don't need to plan for anything else, because I explained the karma carries into your soul to your next life. In most cases if you are SS and you die then in your next life your Guardian and/or Satan will contact you soon enough. That's precisely what happens to many who were SS in our past lives, we have Satan or our Guardians contact us before we come to SS (but you have to be spiritually open to have those experiences, of course).
4)Again physical experience comes from your soul. Race/sex e.t.c. aren't just physical, but are metaphysical and are based on soul imprints. I'm not sure about exact physical appearance, but I doubt it will be the exact same as now. 

#1 Yes it is set in stone, but you have to do the dedication ritual again. Think about it the dedication ritual is more of a personal resolution then anything, of course you would have to re-dedicate yourself. #2 <-----    #3 There would be no reason for something like that when you can just do past life regression. #4 You are always born as the same race and the same gender. Typically you are also always born into the same family line and culture but sometimes this is not the case. Really brother i would recommend that you focus less on what will happen after you die and focus more on NOT dying though reaching Godhood. 

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:22 AM, "silas.westen@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

so i remember reading on the JoS site that because we are SS's, our reincarnation into the next life will not be the same as all the 'sheep', especially the jews. There are so many questions that are opened up considering our next lives and our previous ones. 1. if we are SS's in one life, is that set in stone for the next lives, because i dont want to have to put up with christianity all over again in another childhood. I want to have our mentality right off the bat. Is there any  definite skills and/or memories that we retain from the last one? I feel this would help with keeping on the left hand path. Would one be as spiritually strong as in the last life with a good amount of training? 2. how would we know if we were SS in the last life, so as to not perform another dedication ritual, since it wouldnt necessary anymore would it? although i would be totally comfortable repeating as needed3. is there any way at all to effect the conditions of the next life? any possible way to prepare ahead of time, i think its a smart idea. even you dont directly maintain strong memories or solid die-hard skills that was thoroughly learned as a profession in a previous life, maybe you could leave yourself a mental journal passed down from your lifetimes, it could be a physical journal hidden somewhere only your guardian demon will know and tell you each life, or perhaps you can relay information directly to your guardian demon and he/she will tell you verbally? i very much understand the value of a guardian demon, the immense wisdom it carries, but i also think there is something incredible to be learned from yourself in the course of several entire lifetimes.4. i always thought its un-wise to be restricted by physical appearance, but i'd like someone to confirm it, theres no possibility you would look even similar to a past life, not even the same gender? 

What did you mean by "the immense wisdom it carries"? A Guardian Demons is not "it". 
The Journal you are talking about which is passed down each life time and we can also bring with us into the next life is our Astrology Charts.
"3. is there any way at all to effect the conditions of the next life? any possible way to prepare ahead of time, i think its a smart idea. even you dont directly maintain strong memories or solid die-hard skills that was thoroughly learned as a profession in a previous life, maybe you could leave yourself a mental journal passed down from your lifetimes, it could be a physical journal hidden somewhere only your guardian demon will know and tell you each life, or perhaps you can relay information directly to your guardian demon and he/she will tell you verbally? i very much understand the value of a guardian demon, the immense wisdom it carries, but i also think there is something incredible to be learned from yourself in the course of several entire lifetimes."

wow, so you will be reborn EXACTLY with the same spiritual strength as your previous life. Also meaning, if you were a SS for several lifetimes then you have a lot of experience under your belt figuratively. Whats a past life regression? Im all for empowering myself in the present, but tell me theres absolutely nothing to be gained by preparing what you can in the next life in any way, especially if we have the ability to do so, it would be pure stupidity not to. You only said not to worry about it, but didnt say it was impossible, which is what i was asking originally. Now that you say that, and im sure im not the only one, but yes i felt very at home once i first discovered about our community, yet at the same time i very skeptical, so i cant tell what weighs more my skepticality or my fulfilled sense of belonging. Yet even still, i've always been some sort of outcast throughout most aspects of this life, since i was little, and i always had a prying feel at the back of my head that this is how it is and always will be for me because of who i am and my place in the universe. Since i became a SS, im starting to think that i definitely MUST have at least a past affiliation at the very least with Father Satan. This isnt really something any of you can answer for me, theres only one way to know for sure isnt there? 

Past life regression is explained on JoS.
Again I said about next life that you should truly focus on this life and reaching physical immortality. Spiritual Satanists don't prepare for next lives simply because we don't plan to die anyway. If you die by any chance while you are planning for Godhood you'll have a great next life as well because you've been empowering your soul and cleaning negative karma.

@...

can you predict the future no... It's not really that important to prepare for something that may not even be set in stone.. There's something I learned from Chrono Cross, everything has a possiblity, but is NEVER set in stone we guide our own fate through competent choices or wild possibilities,  or it fucks us it all depends on what kind of knowledge we possess. Could I have possibly have prepared for this life and all of it's shit no why because it's not set in stone knowledge gives us the power to ascend beyond this kike filth along with power meditation. It's a waste man, like the rip off of the original Fountain Of Youth, it's turned from an allegory for Godhood to an ignorant person searching endlessly for an actual fountain...

You can still try if you want, I'm not telling you not to, just sayin'.. Although the journal isn't a bad idea I will admit that. But, you'd need to find that safe because otherwise it would deteriorate heh.

Again as Yog Sothoth said, the best journal that is eternal is your Soul. It requires work to get to it yes, but it's a fascinating read all the same. Imagine it like watching a movie that is your life from yesterday, today, and looong past in past lives. It's far more rewarding, and holds a lot more knowledge.

I actually like the journal idea, but it's totally useless if you become a God/Goddesses this time.. It sounds like you need to work out the xianity man.. You could very well become a God this time around. Xianity puts the idea of being on the wheel of damnation eternally until you're destroyed which is what the kikes/greys/reptilians intentionally programmed into it. This I have found through reading what you said.. Past life regression, and exploring your subconscious in general is a good way to work this shit off. I probably have it too lol, which is why I fell for it.

Don't stress about it, but at the same time DO something about it. You wanna be stuck here forever..?

@ Silas

I don't know if this were intentional or not but the way you say "Since i became a SS, im starting to think that i definitely MUST have at least a past affiliation at the very least with Father Satan."
You say it as if you have a list of people you would rather affiliate with.

Just a thought, you say you have always felt like an outcast. It kind of sounds like you have programmed your mind to think like that and by accepting that, you have become an outcast. I don't know what your situation or life is like at all but I'm just trying to help by tossing thoughts out there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back