Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Commitment to Satan

funeraldust

Hey there to all of you, I`m pretty new around and very astonished of how much the spiritual Satanism fits me, it`s like an answer to all my questions and all my prior instincts. Anyways I`m thinking of making the commitment to Father Satan.Can any of you who already did it tell me how it felt, and what changed?I know this might sound stupid but I want to know what to expect, even though we are different individuals and it might/will manifest differently I would like to get a general idea.
Thank you,
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "funeraldust" <funeraldust@... wrote:
Hey there to all of you, I`m pretty new around and very astonished of how much the spiritual Satanism fits me, it`s like an answer to all my questions and all my prior instincts. Anyways I`m thinking of making the commitment to Father Satan.Can any of you who already did it tell me how it felt, and what changed?I know this might sound stupid but I want to know what to expect, even though we are different individuals and it might/will manifest differently I would like to get a general idea.
Thank you,
Hail Satan!
As you say, manifestations are per individual.
A few things you might expect include:

1---A SENSE OF BEING FREED (from traditional religious tenets, fear of the demons)

2---An increased awareness of being observed from the spirit realm

3---A sense of acceptance by Satan

4---A new perspective of Him

This new perspective basically comes from accepting new knowledge of him from an authentic source such as the JOS site, and may gradually become more personalized.
It results from perceiving the differences between the MYTHICAL Satan and the REAL Satan.

You likely won't see Satan or any of his demons that night or day if you make the dedication; some uninformed folks have felt puzzled over this.
But realistically, is it usual for a new immigrant, though legal, to receive personal visits from the head of state for welcoming purposes?

There are a lot more members on here who can offer you valuable info on this subject. Hope you hear from them soon.
I encourage you on the way to a voluntary dedication to Satan.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "funeraldust" <funeraldust@... wrote:
Thank you,
Hail Satan!
The first thing you do have to realize is yes everyone exeperiences something different but I will tell you my experience. Well, for me it was really awesome. You know that warm feeling you get when something is comforting or that sense of security you feel when you are at your house, well image that but all the time. When I was a xian, I didn't get the sense that someone was looking out for me. It was like the seperation from god feeling they describe in that peice of shit book call the bible, it was like knocking on a door but no one was answering. The night of my dedication I immediately felt a sense of security and my whole body(even to this day) is warm all over. A good way to describe it is like being at the perfect temperature all the time. I just got some unexpected help today as a matter of fact. I was recently taking the diet pill hydroxycut and I hadn't seen the release the fda just put out about it. I stumbled upon it in my junk mail box and was about to delete this email but someone(either father or my gaurdian demon) told me to read this email, I did and it saved my life. I hope this helps you, cause as soon as I dedicated, my life has changed for the better so far.
Hail Satan!!!!!!

Thank you,
Hail Satan!
one thing i can say about the dedication ritual is that you're likely
to be ecstatic once it's done. that being said, don't be surprised
or discouraged if you don't actually SEE Satan or any of the demons.
more likely than not if you have no background in meditation, aura
sight, astral projection, etc., you may only hear his voice, or perhaps just a feeling of comfort and power. like everyone says, the experience is individual. I would advise you to cast aside any fear, doubt, or skepticism you may still have and to just let go and see,
hear, and feel what comes naturally. you might be surprised by what
happens, or you might expect it, but try not to block it with fear, anticipation, or too much desire. just relax and you'll be fine.

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back