Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Codex

Tyler

Is this the official book of Satan and if so where can i read it??

I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

There's no such thing as "official" book of Satan as Satan doesn't want to have blind faith in a book anyway.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tyler" <higginstyler@ wrote:

Corrupted is a strong word. Satan decrees a bond of unity. Hail Satan!!!

On 5/23/13, egon_88_666 <egon88@... wrote:
Are you talking about the Codex Saerus? The ONA teachings are a very
corrupted form of Satanism made from the enemy view. The true words of Satan
are in http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tyler" <higginstyler@... wrote:

That's another reason not to ask, because wherever you see "selling his soul" is not only bullshit, but insulting to Satan as well. There's no such thing as selling souls here, that's an enemy lie. Satan created our souls, he wants to empower our souls and they are our own.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tyler" <higginstyler@... wrote:

Apparantly a monk sold his soul to Satan in hopes that he would write an entire book in just a single night. So that's why I ask. But I heard it was in fact a book guided by him, but i could be wrong
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tyler" <higginstyler@ wrote:

A organization who advocate human live sacrifice is to be called, at least, corrupted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John De Witt <jdewitt2011@... wrote:

Corrupted is a strong word. Satan decrees a bond of unity. Hail Satan!!!

On 5/23/13, egon_88_666 <egon88@... wrote:
Are you talking about the Codex Saerus? The ONA teachings are a very
corrupted form of Satanism made from the enemy view. The true words of Satan
are in http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back