Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Codex Gigas

chicanoxloco

does this book have any relation of
Father Satan?

for those who are unfamiliar with this book, search in youtube.com
"the codex gigas the devils bible".

this got me confused, i never herd of this book as the devils bible, only The Al-jilwah

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chicanoxloco" <chicanoxloco@... wrote:
Father Satan?

this got me confused, i never herd of this book as the devils bible, only The Al-jilwah
This book was covered on national geographic. It was written by a monk who intended it to "wipe away his sin" or some such nonsence, He included "Conjurations " wich are nothing more than exorsisms ment to "cleanse the writers soul". This information was taken from the TV special dedicated to the Codex Gigas. It has nothing to do with satan, just some pathetic xian monk trying to "save" his soul.

<td val[/IMG]i dont know but i have had a dream about stealing it (i think)

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, teh276 <[email protected] wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: The Codex Gigas
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 6:16 PM

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "chicanoxloco" <chicanoxloco@ ... wrote:

Father Satan?

This book was covered on national geographic. It was written by a monk who intended it to "wipe away his sin" or some such nonsence, He included "Conjurations " wich are nothing more than exorsisms ment to "cleanse the writers soul". This information was taken from the TV special dedicated to the Codex Gigas. It has nothing to do with satan, just some pathetic xian monk trying to "save" his soul.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back