Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Cobra Breath Technique

Sic luceat Lux

I really need to find this. I'm looking for The Cobra Breath Technique but I can't seem to find it. Maybe I don't know where to look. Could someone please give it to me or point me in the right direction. I'm sure I just looked over it though.   Thanks in advance.

I can't remember where it was either; but I have it in my notebook so here goes:

An energy-building breath. One uses the breath to move Kundalini energy up from the root chakra to the crown chakra. The kind of Cobra Breath outlined below is used to expand consciousness and it can lead to a state of bliss and joy. Moving Kundalini energy through the body is also rejuvenating for organs and aiding cellular processes.

1. Sit on the edge of a chair with the edge of your buttocks resting on the seat. Put your hands on your knees if desired. You can also sit with your back against a wall and use a pillow to support your lower back.

2. Press your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Squeeze your anal muscles or perineum and hold.

3. Breathe in. As you do so, first feel the energy come upwards from the base of your spine. It should progress to the back of your head. Keep your tongue pressed on the roof of your mouth and make sure your anal muscles stay contracted.

4. As you exhale, keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

5. Slowly breathe out, making a hissing sound like a snake. Your facial muscles around your jaw and lips should be contracted, almost as if you were smiling, when breathing out.

Tips & Warnings:

1. Pay attention to your body. Check in with yourself as you repeat the breaths. If you feel overwhelmed or dizzy, stop.

2. Do not combine Cobra Breath with alcohol or any other mind-altering substance.

There you go ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sic luceat Lux <serpentgnosis@... wrote:

I really need to find this. I'm looking for The Cobra Breath Technique but I
can't seem to find it. Maybe I don't know where to look. Could someone please
give it to me or point me in the right direction. I'm sure I just looked over it
though.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for that knowledge! I will work on it this weekend.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, September 3, 2010 9:16:55 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: The Cobra Breath Technique

I can't remember where it was either; but I have it in my notebook so here goes:

An energy-building breath. One uses the breath to move Kundalini energy up from the root chakra to the crown chakra. The kind of Cobra Breath outlined below is used to expand consciousness and it can lead to a state of bliss and joy. Moving Kundalini energy through the body is also rejuvenating for organs and aiding cellular processes.

1. Sit on the edge of a chair with the edge of your buttocks resting on the seat. Put your hands on your knees if desired. You can also sit with your back against a wall and use a pillow to support your lower back.

2. Press your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Squeeze your anal muscles or perineum and hold.

3. Breathe in. As you do so, first feel the energy come upwards from the base of your spine. It should progress to the back of your head. Keep your tongue pressed on the roof of your mouth and make sure your anal muscles stay contracted.

4. As you exhale, keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

5. Slowly breathe out, making a hissing sound like a snake. Your facial muscles around your jaw and lips should be contracted, almost as if you were smiling, when breathing out.

Tips & Warnings:

1. Pay attention to your body. Check in with yourself as you repeat the breaths. If you feel overwhelmed or dizzy, stop.

2. Do not combine Cobra Breath with alcohol or any other mind-altering substance.

There you go ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sic luceat Lux <serpentgnosis@... wrote:

I really need to find this. I'm looking for The Cobra Breath Technique but I
can't seem to find it. Maybe I don't know where to look. Could someone please
give it to me or point me in the right direction. I'm sure I just looked over it
though.

Thanks in advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back