Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Church's Struggle with the Third Reich - Anti-Semitism and Holoc

Nice!

"The best expression of Hitler's enmity towards Christianity appears in his comments on the "castle of the teutonic knights" Vogelsang: "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." The German general Groppe received a confirmation for the authenticity of this in April, 1939, during a fairly long private audience with Pope Pius XII. They Holy Father confirmed the correctness of Hitler's words and added, the papal nuncio had sought out the Reich chancellor and asked him how such a statement could be reconciled with the concordat. Hitler supposedly gave him "his holiest word of honor" that he had never said any such thing. However, the Pope declared: "He had indeed said it.""

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 03:17:27 -0400
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] The Church's Struggle with the Third Reich - Anti-Semitism and Holocaust

Adolf Hitler worked hard to rid Germany of christianity. http://christianactionforisrael.org/ant ... html#N_10_

Sent from my iPhone

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back