Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Call

early.mary

Now there has been a lot of talk about 2012. this is to help everyone be on the same level.
While i was driving to school-college-i saw a ship landing in the middle of a busy street. All traffic comes to a stop, Father Satan and Lillith step out. The army arrives but they are frozen in place by his power. He raises a fist and his voice booms across the country. "Come my children, the time has come." I see dozens of people racing out of houses and getting into cars. Other ships have landed in different parts of the country and world.In a later vision i get a feeling that people will board the ships but there hearts are scaned before being allowed on board. Are hearts must be with Father in order to get the ride of a life time.
Now i told HP Maxine about this and she confirmed me by saying "Father Satan told me "I'll send a saucer to pick you up."
These things will happen in 2012 not 2160 or some other odd date because Maxine wouldn't be alive to be picked up. Also on her site she quotes Father on saying "There will be a celestial alignment but not the end of the world"
I don't know much else that might happen but now CAN WE PLEASE FOCUS THE GROUP FOR EMPOWERMENT AND DESTRUTION OF THE ENEMY.

You know, I believe most of those things, BUT one doesn't make sense:

"These things will happen in 2012 not 2160 or some other odd date because Maxine wouldn't be alive to be picked up."

Did Satan tell you specifically about this date or just got it from the media hype? Why 2012 and not 2040 for example, Maxine will probably be alive this year. All I'm gonna say, don't confuse Satanic with mainstream prophecies.

"Also on her site she quotes Father on saying "There will be a celestial alignment but not the end of the world".

Please post the link and the quote, because I'm quite sure I never read such a thing or even seen the "2012" year mentioned anywhere on the JoS site. All I saw about that is Maxine saying that 2012 is gonna be like the Y2K thing in a post in one of the previous JoS groups before getting hacked.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "early.mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

Now there has been a lot of talk about 2012. this is to help everyone be on the same level.
While i was driving to school-college-i saw a ship landing in the middle of a busy street. All traffic comes to a stop, Father Satan and Lillith step out. The army arrives but they are frozen in place by his power. He raises a fist and his voice booms across the country. "Come my children, the time has come." I see dozens of people racing out of houses and getting into cars. Other ships have landed in different parts of the country and world.In a later vision i get a feeling that people will board the ships but there hearts are scaned before being allowed on board. Are hearts must be with Father in order to get the ride of a life time.
Now i told HP Maxine about this and she confirmed me by saying "Father Satan told me "I'll send a saucer to pick you up."
These things will happen in 2012 not 2160 or some other odd date because Maxine wouldn't be alive to be picked up. Also on her site she quotes Father on saying "There will be a celestial alignment but not the end of the world"
I don't know much else that might happen but now CAN WE PLEASE FOCUS THE GROUP FOR EMPOWERMENT AND DESTRUTION OF THE ENEMY.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "early.mary" <early.mary@... wrote:
Thats what we are doing right now! its 21st June today! Today is the day! We shall strike them so hard,that they will not be able to fight back.

Indeed. I never received any dazzling visions, but I definitely and deeply feel in my soul that 2012 *is* an important time, of transition, of renewal and a rise to power of our beloved Father Satan. Until that time comes, I shall endeavour to become as strong as I can and destroy as much of the enemy's strength as I can whilst in his service. This I swear, by all the Powers of Hell. Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: early.mary To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 4:12 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Call
While i was driving to school-college- i saw a ship landing in the middle of a busy street. All traffic comes to a stop, Father Satan and Lillith step out. The army arrives but they are frozen in place by his power. He raises a fist and his voice booms across the country. "Come my children, the time has come." I see dozens of people racing out of houses and getting into cars. Other ships have landed in different parts of the country and world.In a later vision i get a feeling that people will board the ships but there hearts are scaned before being allowed on board. Are hearts must be with Father in order to get the ride of a life time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dermeister1121" <dermeister1121@... wrote:
You know, I believe most of those things, BUT one doesn't make sense:

"These things will happen in 2012 not 2160 or some other odd date because Maxine wouldn't be alive to be picked up."

Did Satan tell you specifically about this date or just got it from the media hype? Why 2012 and not 2040 for example, Maxine will probably be alive this year. All I'm gonna say, don't confuse Satanic with mainstream prophecies.

"Also on her site she quotes Father on saying "There will be a celestial alignment but not the end of the world".

Please post the link and the quote, because I'm quite sure I never read such a thing or even seen the "2012" year mentioned anywhere on the JoS site. All I saw about that is Maxine saying that 2012 is gonna be like the Y2K thing in a post in one of the previous JoS groups before getting hacked.
I'll try to explain a few things. first the y2k things you mention is hype not true. I found the alignment on her site but just my luck i can't find it(tried and tried but more than likly i'll find it when i'm not looking for it) just so you know i would never post something untrue. the 216 thing is my attack on another post that nikko had dissing 2012 he must have gotten the 216 from lucifer new aeon whic talks about cycle years of father home planet not his return date. i do have a site that talks about 2012 templeofenki.com and click on prophesy re-visited. maybe i'll find the link another time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "early.mary" <early.mary@ wrote:

2012 is a time where a galactic alignment will occur. And the scientist thinks it is a time where we might have some bad time because it is a lot of things happening the same time. The last time things like this happened many species died out. So most likely many disasters will happen. More information is that it is not the end of the world it is just a time of great changes. Btw I don´t think Satan and his demon will come and pick us up. They need us more advanced before they can have us fighting the REAL battle (against angels and greys).

jim

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back