Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The black aura

skinny91mp

I was told that covering your heart chakra with the color black, NOT breathing black into it, BUT putting your heart in a black shell will make the aura invisible. If I were to combine this with the aura of protection would that interfere with it?

That sounds really stupid...... infact that sounds like it would make you sick. 

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:00 AM, "skinny91mp@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was told that covering your heart chakra with the color black, NOT breathing black into it, BUT putting your heart in a black shell will make the aura invisible. If I were to combine this with the aura of protection would that interfere with it?

can you stop believing anything people say to you ? what is this black heart chakra thing ? and why do you want to make your aura invisible ? i dont think u can make it invisible rofl this is so stupid thinking about it only, you can expand , contract it, extract from.connect with.  to my knowlege .
if u want to become invisible immerse yourself with akasha (thats what i remember maxine said)dont take info from people outside of JoS.

<td val[/IMG][/IMG] www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html Black:
Black absorbs, conceals,
and creates confusion
and chaos, new
beginnings, knowledge
of hidden things, the
container of light, one of
the most powerful of
colors. Use black for self
control, endurance, and
patience. Black is also a
good color to use to
bring discord and
confusion to enemies. It
can be used also for
protection, binding
negative forces, breaking
up obstacles and blocks,
reversing and breaking
up negative
thoughtforms. Best
when applied to others.
Black rules over the base
chakra, the planet
Saturn, the element of
earth and in the original
religions, it signified
new beginnings. In
Satanic alchemy, black
represents the step of
void meditation and
transfor[/IMG] From:"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected]
Date:Tue, 9 Dec, 2014 at 15:14
Subject:Re: [Advanced_Meditation] The black aura

That sounds really stupid...... infact that sounds like it would make you sick. 

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:00 AM, "skinny91mp@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

The akasha can be perceived as somewhat black although it's truly a very deep dark purple in my experience which is why this person may have described it as black.

I've used the technique of surrounding my aura in the akasha and it works well. The idea that doing it over the heart chakra will hide the aura is because the wicca etc states that the heart chakra is the powerhouse of the soul.

We know the solar chakra to have this role however surrounding just one chakra I do not believe would be enough. The best way to learn it though would be to try it, no experience was ever gained by those who did not try.

HAIL SATAN!

I've tried it. It works. It doesn't make it invisible just smaller and takes away the color. This would be to mask your energy from the enemy. It looks like water or how invisible people look on TV and in movies. I can't only rely on JoS that would be totally foolish. I know that the heart isn't the powerhouse of the soul but it is the most important chakra to the aura (for me anyway) the Hindus call the spiritual heart the self in Hindi and believe that YOU are your heart chakras which explains why this works.
Hail Satan

Well the thing is i would think it would take an ENORMOUS amount of energy to make yourself invisible like near Godhood level of energy. 

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 6:58 PM, "skinny91mp@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've tried it. It works. It doesn't make it invisible just smaller and takes away the color. This would be to mask your energy from the enemy. It looks like water or how invisible people look on TV and in movies. I can't only rely on JoS that would be totally foolish. I know that the heart isn't the powerhouse of the soul but it is the most important chakra to the aura (for me anyway) the Hindus call the spiritual heart the self in Hindi and believe that YOU are your heart chakras which explains why this works.
Hail Satan

It's like closing the chakras. It makes you less detectable. The thing is when I closed them the very first time I got really sick the next day. Why would that happen? I just never tried it again after that. I get a good amount of attacks when I meditate consistently.

Not really. It's just smaller less detectable and colorless. To do the opposite is really easy why would this be percieved as something that's hard?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back