Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Band Behemoth

shadownaiama1987

Ok, so someone in our group recently touted the awesomeness of this band. Having never heard of them, I went on youtube and gave them a shot. I picked the song "Lucifer". Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXFjZvW ... ata_player All I can find myself thinking right now is: "Yeah, they've got a nice sound, poetic lyrics (thank you google translate), and a damn good makeup crew. But what I'm failing to see here I guess is how they help us (to paraphrase the group member who made the comments on this band) : "they are blatantly anti-xtian". Yes this is true by their lyrics and choreography, but they're all "hey look at us! Big, scary, stereotypical demons, & blood, & boobs!" What?! Isn't this the image we're trying to remove from the group mind? Satanic men don't run around coughing up rosaries and we Satanic women don't take blood baths with some strange gold thing on our face. What is this? Am I just failing to see some covert symbolism here? Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the "screamy" music genres and IMO anything outside of the U.S. is good music. (Well, ALMOST.) Maybe it's because I'm still new, maybe it's a cultural gap thing. If any Behemoth fans would like to put their thoughts on the matter in on this it would be appreciated. Thank you all! Hail Satan! Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!

In the video you were talking about it seems like they are mocking christianity. They do this in a lot of their videos as you can see here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzz0YVEgT5U

And here in the english translation you wanted. http://www.lyricsvip.com/Behemoth/Lucifer-Lyrics.html
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Band Behemoth

Ok, so someone in our group recently touted the awesomeness of this band. Having never heard of them, I went on youtube and gave them a shot. I picked the song "Lucifer". Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXFjZvW ... ata_player All I can find myself thinking right now is: "Yeah, they've got a nice sound, poetic lyrics (thank you google translate), and a damn good makeup crew. But what I'm failing to see here I guess is how they help us (to paraphrase the group member who made the comments on this band) : "they are blatantly anti-xtian". Yes this is true by their lyrics and choreography, but they're all "hey look at us! Big, scary, stereotypical demons, & blood, & boobs!" What?! Isn't this the image we're trying to remove from the group mind? Satanic men don't run around coughing up rosaries and we Satanic women don't take blood baths with some strange gold thing on our face. What is this? Am I just failing to see some covert symbolism here? Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the "screamy" music genres and IMO anything outside of the U.S. is good music. (Well, ALMOST.) Maybe it's because I'm still new, maybe it's a cultural gap thing. If any Behemoth fans would like to put their thoughts on the matter in on this it would be appreciated. Thank you all! Hail Satan! Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!

Also if I might add, the woman you see in the video "At The Left Hand Of God" has her wings ripped out. That's not a demon. That's an angel. Notice how it's standing in the dark while he's standing in the light of the open door? It's not stereotypical demons they are showing. It's stereotypical angels and they are mocking xtianity. Also, the blood dripping down the statue of mary's face should be obvious as well. 
In the video that you put up, it seems to me like they are mocking stereotypical "satanism".   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Band Behemoth

In the video you were talking about it seems like they are mocking christianity. They do this in a lot of their videos as you can see here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzz0YVEgT5U

And here in the english translation you wanted. http://www.lyricsvip.com/Behemoth/Lucifer-Lyrics.html
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

I used to Listen to that band,A year ago. But as of late, I am not Fond of Rock Music, Portraying Demon,Blood,Boobs yea,Also Such Destructive sounds are Bad, See how rock Music Affects Water, There is an Russian Documentary about water and its recently Known Effects, I used to Enjoy Rock Music, Giving you the Electric feel and such, But as now,When i listen to it, I just cant bear it,Head hurts and such,
I Would like Satanism Expressed Differently in Music, Every Music Related to Satanism is Rock,Death,Blood,Sex,Succubi and all those others,(Aside from Behemoth)But Mainly you know the Drills of How this Genre Works out.There is only One Music of Satan which i Enjoy, That is the Devils trill by Tartini.This is just my Preference and Opinion on this

This kind of music was created for darker purposes. Anger. Hatred. Pain. PERFECT for black magic. Everything has a purpose.

By the way, yes, I've seen that documentary and others like it. But keep in mind that water is reflective of our emotions and intentions. It was either this documentary or another that put hitlers name on it and the water thought hitler was evil. But the water truly didn't "think" anything. What happens is the slip of paper comes in contact with the persons energy. So if they think hitler is evil and than put that into or on the water, the water will reflect that. This is why water is used for divination. It reads your intentions and reflects them. It's very reflective, and therefore, perfect for scrying. Just thought I might point that out.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:31 PM

I used to Listen to that band,A year ago. But as of late, I am not Fond of Rock Music, Portraying Demon,Blood,Boobs yea,Also Such Destructive sounds are Bad, See how rock Music Affects Water, There is an Russian Documentary about water and its recently Known Effects, I used to Enjoy Rock Music, Giving you the Electric feel and such, But as now,When i listen to it, I just cant bear it,Head hurts and such,
I Would like Satanism Expressed Differently in Music, Every Music Related to Satanism is Rock,Death,Blood,Sex,Succubi and all those others,(Aside from Behemoth)But Mainly you know the Drills of How this Genre Works out.There is only One Music of Satan which i Enjoy, That is the Devils trill by Tartini.This is just my Preference and Opinion on this

Just spinning a new light on things :) All aspects of satan are important. We can't forget that though he loves us, hates the kikes. He IS capable of hate. Not just love. So I believe there should be something out there to reflect that. Satan is in no way like the xian lie.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:03 PM

Oh,didn't think of it the Black magick way, Thanks for reminding Raven. :)

Ok, so as I thought, I just wasn't getting it. Left Hand Ov God was much more blatant and I actually understood it. Thank you for that link. I already had read the english lyrics for "Lucifer" but thank you for that link as well. I went looking on my phone (which I'm on as I type this), for the english for "Left Hand Ov God", and this is what happened: google search, behemoth left hand ov god lyrics, wait, load, click first link, read first paragraph, browser mysteriously closes, reopen, click first link, read second paragraph, browser mysteriously closes, this continued until I had finished reading the entire song (at least 4-5 times). Something didn't want me reading it I guess. Oh well, got to anyway hee-hee! Thank you all for your input. Hail Satan!
On Nov 28, 2012 9:41 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  In the video you were talking about it seems like they are mocking christianity. They do this in a lot of their videos as you can see here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzz0YVEgT5U

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Yeah behemoth is amazing. Although even I'll admit, it's not usually the type of music I prefer. I prefer something like HIM, Evanescence, or Nightwish. Something heavy and deep but light and surfacey at the same time. :)   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:31 AM

Ok, so as I thought, I just wasn't getting it. Left Hand Ov God was much more blatant and I actually understood it. Thank you for that link. I already had read the english lyrics for "Lucifer" but thank you for that link as well. I went looking on my phone (which I'm on as I type this), for the english for "Left Hand Ov God", and this is what happened: google search, behemoth left hand ov god lyrics, wait, load, click first link, read first paragraph, browser mysteriously closes, reopen, click first link, read second paragraph, browser mysteriously closes, this continued until I had finished reading the entire song (at least 4-5 times). Something didn't want me reading it I guess. Oh well, got to anyway hee-hee! Thank you all for your input. Hail Satan!
  In the video you were talking about it seems like they are mocking christianity. They do this in a lot of their videos as you can see here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzz0YVEgT5U

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Speaking of your opinion - you know all too well you won't have "Devil's Trill-like" music always.

Don't know whether someone remembers, but there was a website where HPs Maxine listed the bands that are labelled Satanic. Behemoth was there. As well as Therion. Now, I know some dedicated Satanists do listen to the band, despite them having lyrics that are not necessarily 100% pro-Spiritual Satanism.

Do not expect the bands to be 100% as a Spiritual Satanist would want to.

Whereas I myself do not listen to the people of Behemoth, Adam Darski ('Nergal' as he calls himself) is quite a celeb in Poland.

Anand, would you really label Behemoth as ROCK music? I can hardly agree.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

I Would like Satanism Expressed Differently in Music, Every Music Related to Satanism is Rock,Death,Blood,Sex,Succubi and all those others,(Aside from Behemoth)But Mainly you know the Drills of How this Genre Works out.
There is only One Music of Satan which i Enjoy, That is the Devils trill by Tartini.
This is just my Preference and Opinion on this

I personally like the song "to hell with god" by Deicide lol if I had it on my ipod I would blare that song when I drive near a church.

HAIL SATAN!

------------------------------
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 12:31 AM CST Emily Watts wrote:

Ok, so as I thought, I just wasn't getting it. Left Hand Ov God was much
more blatant and I actually understood it. Thank you for that link. I
already had read the english lyrics for "Lucifer" but thank you for that
link as well. I went looking on my phone (which I'm on as I type this), for
the english for "Left Hand Ov God", and this is what happened: google
search, behemoth left hand ov god lyrics, wait, load, click first link,
read first paragraph, browser mysteriously closes, reopen, click first
link, read second paragraph, browser mysteriously closes, this continued
until I had finished reading the entire song (at least 4-5 times).
Something didn't want me reading it I guess. Oh well, got to anyway
hee-hee! Thank you all for your input. Hail Satan!

In the video you were talking about it seems like they are mocking
christianity. They do this in a lot of their videos as you can see here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzz0YVEgT5U

And here in the english translation you wanted.
http://www.lyricsvip.com/Behemoth/Lucifer-Lyrics.html

|
|
_|_
|

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of
need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be
exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil,
mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
------------------------------
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:11 PM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] The Band Behemoth

Ok, so someone in our group recently touted the awesomeness of this band.
Having never heard of them, I went on youtube and gave them a shot. I
picked the song "Lucifer". Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXFjZvW ... _playerAll I can find myself thinking right now is: "Yeah, they've got a nice
sound, poetic lyrics (thank you google translate), and a damn good makeup
crew. But what I'm failing to see here I guess is how they help us (to
paraphrase the group member who made the comments on this band) : "they are
blatantly anti-xtian". Yes this is true by their lyrics and choreography,
but they're all "hey look at us! Big, scary, stereotypical demons, & blood,
& boobs!" What?! Isn't this the image we're trying to remove from the group
mind? Satanic men don't run around coughing up rosaries and we Satanic
women don't take blood baths with some strange gold thing on our face. What
is this? Am I just failing to see some covert symbolism here? Don't get me
wrong, I'm a big fan of the "screamy" music genres and IMO anything outside
of the U.S. is good music. (Well, ALMOST.) Maybe it's because I'm still
new, maybe it's a cultural gap thing. If any Behemoth fans would like to
put their thoughts on the matter in on this it would be appreciated. Thank
you all! Hail Satan! Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!

I agree with you, all of the satanic music is Black Metal / Death Metal screams etc.. We want something new!! :)

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

I Would like Satanism Expressed Differently in Music, Every Music Related to Satanism is Rock,Death,Blood,Sex,Succubi and all those others,(Aside from Behemoth)But Mainly you know the Drills of How this Genre Works out.
There is only One Music of Satan which i Enjoy, That is the Devils trill by Tartini.

Yeah, Behemoth is awesome and even the form of Satanism that they follow is different from ours, we have to remember that Satan wants us to be united and it is good to see what they have in common with us.

While I do listen to black metal and might even add I'm wearing a dimmu borgir shirt right now I think most of these bands use Satanism for theatrics. There are some who actually consider themselves Satanists off stage but like you said its usually a different version. Years ago a member from a band called infernaeon posted a video on the J.o.S egroup, in the video it included demon sigils and other graphics from the J.o.S website. However the video also shows them drinking and smoking pot, so keep that in mind. Just found the cd, the sound I was referring to is called sleeping god
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gabriellbraga" <gabriellbraga@... wrote:

Yeah, Behemoth is awesome and even the form of Satanism that they follow is different from ours, we have to remember that Satan wants us to be united and it is good to see what they have in common with us.

I think "rock" was being used more as an umbrella term. At one point in time any music that incorporated an electric guitar was considered rock. Hell, Elvis was the King of Rock and Roll. (Wow, weird mental image there: Elvis wearing Death Metal paint.) Lol!
On Nov 29, 2012 4:12 PM, "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
  Speaking of your opinion - you know all too well you won't have "Devil's Trill-like" music always.

Don't know whether someone remembers, but there was a website where HPs Maxine listed the bands that are labelled Satanic. Behemoth was there. As well as Therion. Now, I know some dedicated Satanists do listen to the band, despite them having lyrics that are not necessarily 100% pro-Spiritual Satanism.

Whereas I myself do not listen to the people of Behemoth, Adam Darski ('Nergal' as he calls himself) is quite a celeb in Poland.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

That's why that page you mention isn't there anymore, it's gone from the links page on JoS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@ wrote:

It is truth, but in contraposition there are many bands whose lyrics are seriously satanic without knowing, like Nilo and Karl Sanders. There is a Israeli band called "Melechesh"(king of the sun/Amon) which speaks realistically about Sumerian/Mesopotamic mythology. They was moved to Netherlands for religious persecution, I don't know if they are kikes, they look Palestinians, exept to the drummer who is blatant jew. There is a clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O5D0A-YHxg

Yeah I've heard those bands. I'm not sure if SatanicWarmaster is actually Satanic (doubtful) Its a one piece band or was atleast that has Satanic and Nazi based lyrics, for example "My dream of 8"
The frontman from Mercyful Fate who calls himself King Diamond has a lifetime membership in the church of Satan (lavey) So he actively calls himself a Satanist but in a view of it that differs from ours.
The band Dissection (swedidh black metal band with a death metal name) made 2 albums that I liked then the frontman went to prison for murder. When he got out he found people who actively considered themselves Satanists and they made an album, to be honest it really wasn't that good. There was a song on it called "God of forbidden light" that's about Satan. After the album came out and the band toured the frontman committed suicide, he followed a fucked up version of Satanism. After he killed himself the website that he pointed to as being his beliefs was shut down and for good reason.
At one time the members of Emperor considered themselves Satanists, but in the xian sense of a Satanist you know "evil". That band had some really good songs, like Inno a Satana
My advice on music is just enjoy it for what it is, don't expect they share our view.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gabriellbraga" <gabriellbraga@... wrote:

It is truth, but in contraposition there are many bands whose lyrics are seriously satanic without knowing, like Nilo and Karl Sanders. There is a Israeli band called "Melechesh"(king of the sun/Amon) which speaks realistically about Sumerian/Mesopotamic mythology. They was moved to Netherlands for religious persecution, I don't know if they are kikes, they look Palestinians, exept to the drummer who is blatant jew. There is a clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O5D0A-YHxg

Try to see from a different angle of vision. why the band members would necessarily representing demons? I know it because has no place in the video and the lyrics that say that. There is only Christian symbols, so I imagine that they are showing the Greys and what Christianity really is: scrotum!

Most of bands are posers because it attracks people with some angers issues that feel like killing everyone.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM, ga6riell6raga6 <gabriellbraga@... wrote:
  Try to see from a different angle of vision. why the band members would necessarily representing demons? I know it because has no place in the video and the lyrics that say that. There is only Christian symbols, so I imagine that they are showing the Greys and what Christianity really is: scrotum!

Certainly. If you go through Behemoth's music, you will find that they played a much more better and not mainstream shit music as nowadays. As you can see there is much more power and truth in the lyrics like the simple hatred you can find in a clip for example Lucifer. I'm a fan of black metal music. I fucking hate those mainstream shit. True messages almost always come from underground bands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhvYOzTNPqw

I think you can feel the missing of the nature and the natural ways how the life was before this modern jewish shit. Check this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpTxJBbLISg

If anyone interested i will put more bands/songs here. There are more and more bands coming up with great occult power, runes and all the true powerful stuffs coming from satanism. Not all the bands based on gore, killing, hatred and stuffs like that. See also Burzum for example.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:

Most of bands are posers because it attracks people with some angers issues
that feel like killing everyone.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM, ga6riell6raga6 <[email protected]:

Try to see from a different angle of vision. why the band members would
necessarily representing demons? I know it because has no place in the
video and the lyrics that say that. There is only Christian symbols, so I
imagine that they are showing the Greys and what Christianity really is:
scrotum!

But Burzum is atheist. Ok, some bands take a true message without koning this as I said in my earlier post.

The Same case occurs with Gorgoroth. The majorit of people who see this probably think "Of Corse, they sacrificed these sheeps and so they are satanists, blah blah blah", but there is no part in this video showing they killing these sheeps... so, with our point of view we can interpretate these crucified people as xtians, who are blinded and incapable, and the sheep heads as the heads of the kikes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9pa3rIIwZs

Hum yea, the only person I can think of that approaches throughout his entire carrer to satanism is Marilyn Manson, but his satanism is LaVeyan.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:09 AM, drblastbeat <drblastbeat@... wrote:
  Certainly. If you go through Behemoth's music, you will find that they played a much more better and not mainstream shit music as nowadays. As you can see there is much more power and truth in the lyrics like the simple hatred you can find in a clip for example Lucifer. I'm a fan of black metal music. I fucking hate those mainstream shit. True messages almost always come from underground bands.

I think you can feel the missing of the nature and the natural ways how the life was before this modern jewish shit. Check this song:

If anyone interested i will put more bands/songs here. There are more and more bands coming up with great occult power, runes and all the true powerful stuffs coming from satanism. Not all the bands based on gore, killing, hatred and stuffs like that. See also Burzum for example.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:

Most of bands are posers because it attracks people with some angers issues

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM, ga6riell6raga6 <[email protected]:

video and the lyrics that say that. There is only Christian symbols, so I
imagine that they are showing the Greys and what Christianity really is:
scrotum!

1. There is no LaVeyan Satanism - only LaVeyanism. LaVeyans renounce both ihvh and Father (sure, everybody knows what ihvh is, but saying that Satan is an archetype? this falls directly under the term 'safe Satanism') so this is basically it...

2. Marylin Manson, or rather Brian Hugh Warner is a jew.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hum yea, the only person I can think of that approaches throughout his
entire carrer to satanism is Marilyn Manson, but his satanism is LaVeyan.

Certainly. If you go through Behemoth's music, you will find that they
played a much more better and not mainstream shit music as nowadays. As you
can see there is much more power and truth in the lyrics like the simple
hatred you can find in a clip for example Lucifer. I'm a fan of black metal
music. I fucking hate those mainstream shit. True messages almost always
come from underground bands.

I think you can feel the missing of the nature and the natural ways how
the life was before this modern jewish shit. Check this song:

If anyone interested i will put more bands/songs here. There are more and
more bands coming up with great occult power, runes and all the true
powerful stuffs coming from satanism. Not all the bands based on gore,
killing, hatred and stuffs like that. See also Burzum for example.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@ wrote:

Most of bands are posers because it attracks people with some angers
issues

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM, ga6riell6raga6 <gabriellbraga@
...wrote:

video and the lyrics that say that. There is only Christian symbols,
so I
imagine that they are showing the Greys and what Christianity really
is:
scrotum!

Some of the most beautiful music honoring Satan was made by Wagner. As for Manson being Jewish. When I searched on this subject I kept coming up with results he is Gentile.  The COS can't be taken seriously. Its a club for "individualists" who pay 200 dollars to be part of a group.... Of live action role playing nerds who do D&D rituals in Klingon. They are so awesome [smug] they can't be annoyed with things like the Satanic Bible states Demons are real Beings. And to be treated with respect. etc
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:36:40 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Band Behemoth
  1. There is no LaVeyan Satanism - only LaVeyanism. LaVeyans renounce both ihvh and Father (sure, everybody knows what ihvh is, but saying that Satan is an archetype? this falls directly under the term 'safe Satanism') so this is basically it...

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@ wrote:

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

I Like "Bridge of Death" by Manowar. This was one of their old songs, they later made Heavy Metal for Norse Gods etc. Which in a sense honors Satan and the Gods. Epic songs.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Some of the most beautiful music honoring Satan was made by Wagner.

As for Manson being Jewish. When I searched on this subject I kept coming up with results he is Gentile.

The COS can't be taken seriously. Its a club for "individulists" who pay 200 dollars to be part of a group.... Of live action role playing nerds who do D&D rituals in Klingon.

They are so awesome [smug] they can't be annoyed with things like the Satanic Bible states Demons are real Beings. And to be treated with respect. etc

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:09 AM, drblastbeat <drblastbeat@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

One night I downloaded a bunch of classical music and one of the albums was Wagner. The music is so rich and vivid you can shut your eyes and almost see images. Wagners music seems very spacey also, like going into a trance where you feel very small or the area around you feels larger then it is.
Reguarding manson back in the late 90's a junior high teacher told me he went to school with mason in canton ohio. Canton in known for 2 things, the football hall of fame, and the teen pregnancy capital of the country. I'm by no means a manson fan so I could care less whether he's a Gentile or not, but him growing up there I can't imagine he's a jew.
Kevin
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

As for Manson being Jewish. When I searched on this subject I kept coming up with results he is Gentile.

The COS can't be taken seriously. Its a club for "individualists" who pay 200 dollars to be part of a group.... Of live action role playing nerds who do D&D rituals in Klingon.

They are so awesome [smug] they can't be annoyed with things like the Satanic Bible states Demons are real Beings. And to be treated with respect. etc

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

I just love bring me the horizon, are they satanic? , what other bands sing similiar to them?Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:44:08 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Band Behemoth
  I Like "Bridge of Death" by Manowar. This was one of their old songs, they later made Heavy Metal for Norse Gods etc. Which in a sense honors Satan and the Gods. Epic songs.

HAIL SATAN!!!

The COS can't be taken seriously. Its a club for "individulists" who pay 200 dollars to be part of a group.... Of live action role playing nerds who do D&D rituals in Klingon.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

Thank you for this HP Don,

I've already started downloading the works of Wagner.

Hail Father Satan

The COS can't be taken seriously. Its a club for "individualists" who pay 200 dollars to be part of a group.... Of live action role playing nerds who do D&D rituals in Klingon.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

Bring me the horizon arent satanic, just hardcore metal, they are a decent band, I dont listen to them much any more. Just look up bands like archeron, archgoat, behemoth, beherit, marduk etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], will199313@... wrote:

I just love bring me the horizon, are they satanic? , what other bands sing similiar to them?
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:44:08
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

As far as I know, it's all just entertainment. I love death metal, but I never take any of them seriously. Just enjoy it as music and don't take it seriously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "helper_chris" <helper_chris@... wrote:

Bring me the horizon arent satanic, just hardcore metal, they are a decent band, I dont listen to them much any more. Just look up bands like archeron, archgoat, behemoth, beherit, marduk etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], will199313@ wrote:

I just love bring me the horizon, are they satanic? , what other bands sing similiar to them?

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

I don't enjoy the screaming where I can hardly hear what they say. But ill check them out thanks!:)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "helper_chris" <helper_chris@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:12:23 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Band Behemoth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], will199313@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

All the bands about Norse, Egiptian and Sumerian Mythology are of Satan. There is the band Melechesh, as I said before I don't know if they all are jews but their lyrics are very seriously about Sumeria/Mesopotamy.

The bands/artists I highly recommend are:

Wardruna - Very interesting. They talk about the runes
Giuseppe Tartini, Of Corse
Niccolo Paganini
Karl Sanders - Egiptian mythology
Amon Amarth
Nile
Bathory
Equilibrium
Watain - they're of the TOTBL, but is very interesting
Behemoth - the same case of Watain
Satyricon - The earlier albuns until "Nemesis Divina" and the album "Now, Diabolical"

No problem

I don't enjoy the screaming where I can hardly hear what they say. But ill check them out thanks!:)

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:12:23

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], will199313@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

The Mars volta, tool, goathoar, kyuss and led zepplin are satanic.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: will199313@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:24:40 +0000To: Jos main E-group email address<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Band Behemoth
  I don't enjoy the screaming where I can hardly hear what they say. But ill check them out thanks!:)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "helper_chris" <helper_chris@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:12:23 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Band Behemoth

HAIL SATAN!!!

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

I was just wondering about Led Zeppelin the other day.

I always enjoyed Stairway to Heaven, I think it's very nicely composed. It seems to me that the lyric is VERY Satanic if you analyze it. Also, if you play it backwards there is a "hidden Satanic message". They praise Satan and say "he'll give you 666", which is an analogy for www (world wide web). The song was released in 1971, I believe, and the WWW was invented in 1989.

Just the first line; "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold" sums up how people unknowingly believe the lies. The rest of the song is also, in my opinion, blatantly Satanic.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rolioisjello@... wrote:

The Mars volta, tool, goathoar, kyuss and led zepplin are satanic.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:24:40
To: Jos main E-group email address<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Band Behemoth

I don't enjoy the screaming where I can hardly hear what they say. But ill check them out thanks!:)

HAIL SATAN!!!

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

I would have to disagree because it is no secret that Jimmy Page was into Crowley magic which as you may already know isn't Satanic. Idk about the whole World Wide Web thing and the record playing backwards, there is a lot of conspiracy theories out there that make mainstream artists look Satanic when in reality they work for the jew.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2012, at 2:12 PM, "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

I always enjoyed Stairway to Heaven, I think it's very nicely composed. It seems to me that the lyric is VERY Satanic if you analyze it. Also, if you play it backwards there is a "hidden Satanic message". They praise Satan and say "he'll give you 666", which is an analogy for www (world wide web). The song was released in 1971, I believe, and the WWW was invented in 1989.

Just the first line; "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold" sums up how people unknowingly believe the lies. The rest of the song is also, in my opinion, blatantly Satanic.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rolioisjello@... wrote:

To: Jos main E-group email address<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!

Â
Â
Â

Â

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yeah. And when he says 'your head is humming' that's about bio-electricity. Also, the backmasking message has to be deliberate, that doesn't just happen.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:12:00 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Band Behemoth

HAIL SATAN!!!

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!

<td val[/IMG]Hey Don, this is probably not what you meant but I just want to make sure...you're not against nerds are you? I mean people liking Stark Trek etc. etc. I read in your post about COS about how they are nerds and do stuff in Klingon... They are doing stuff against us right? But you don't mean you hate ALL nerds right? Just curious, cause I think every Satanist should have the right to be who they want to be
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 4:12:23 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Bring me the horizon arent satanic, just hardcore metal, they are a decent band, I dont listen to them much any more. Just look up bands like archeron, archgoat, behemoth, beherit, marduk etc.

--- [/IMG][email protected], will199313@... wrote:

Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!

issues

...wrote:

so I
is:
scrotum!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back