Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Baby! *GASP!*

Raven Lythrum

Oh my gosh, this is so cool that I just HAD to share this. But every time I start meditating, even if I'm just doing a simple aura of protection, the baby gets REALLY excited and starts kicking me and moving like crazy!!! And to think, the little guy is only 23 weeks!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

<td val[/IMG]That is my son if he is anything like I was he will be more hyper then either of us.LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Baby! *GASP!*
Sent: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 8:35:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Oh my gosh, this is so cool that I just HAD to share this. But every time I start meditating, even if I'm just doing a simple aura of protection, the baby gets REALLY excited and starts kicking me and moving like crazy!!! And to think, the little guy is only 23 weeks!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com [/TD]

That's Really Awesome!! I am So Happy for you and Brian. I wish you and your child the Very Best!
 Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 3:35 PM

Oh my gosh, this is so cool that I just HAD to share this. But every time I start meditating, even if I'm just doing a simple aura of protection, the baby gets REALLY excited and starts kicking me and moving like crazy!!! And to think, the little guy is only 23 weeks!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

<td val[/IMG]That's so great!! I wish yall all the happiness in the world. Ave Satanus

--- On Fri, 11/30/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Baby! *GASP!*
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected], "Raven" <lilylavycrowley@...
Date: Friday, November 30, 2012, 2:40 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] That is my son if he is anything like I was he will be more hyper then either of us.LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]
Sent: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 8:35:33 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]  Oh my gosh, this is so cool that I just HAD to share this. But every time I start meditating, even if I'm just doing a simple aura of protection, the baby gets REALLY excited and starts kicking me and moving like crazy!!! And to think, the little guy is only 23 weeks!     |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com [/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you!!!!!!!

Sent: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 11:19:57 PM

<td val[/IMG]   That's Really Awesome!! I am So Happy for you and Brian. I wish you and your child the Very Best!
 Hail Father Satan!!
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com

[/TD]

That's great, Raven! Maybe your son, when he's old enough, may start meditating with you. :)
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 6:19:57 PM

That's Really Awesome!! I am So Happy for you and Brian. I wish you and your child the Very Best!
 Hail Father Satan!!

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

<td val[/IMG]LOL and fire shooting from his fingers LOL

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Dec 1, 2012 12:58:41 PM

<td val[/IMG]   He will be born with a wizard hat on!
Ave Satani [/TD]

awww , Congratulations you 2 :D!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Oh my gosh, this isso cool that I just HAD to share this. But every time I start meditating, even if I'm just doing a simple aura of protection, the baby gets REALLY excited and starts kicking me and moving like crazy!!! And to think, the little guy is only 23 weeks!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Awww that's adorable! Your son sounds so precious. I'm sure you and Brian will make excellent Satanic parents and he will grow up in a loving household, the way all Gentile children should be!

And with the both of you meditating and empowering yourselves, that special gift will pass onto the soul of your son.

I'm getting all warm and fuzzy thinking about babies hehehe.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL! HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!
HEIL HITLER! HEIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!
HAIL TO HELL'S ARMY AND OUR MOST CERTAIN VICTORY!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Oh my gosh, this isso cool that I just HAD to share this. But every time I start meditating, even if I'm just doing a simple aura of protection, the baby gets REALLY excited and starts kicking me and moving like crazy!!! And to think, the little guy is only 23 weeks!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

That is so awesome!! I wish you and Brian the best!! :)

HAIL SATAN!!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

<td val[/IMG]Thanks :)

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Baby! *GASP!*
Sent: Sun, Dec 2, 2012 4:34:43 PM

<td val[/IMG]   awww , Congratulations you 2 :D!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org
[/TD]

That's awesome!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

hehhe cute..:)

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Oh no, not ANOTHER Harry Potter! I can almost imagine Gandalf screaming at him from the highest roofs of Hogwarts. "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" LOL!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "igorbedzor@..." <igorbedzor@...
Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2012 3:38 PM

Ave Satani [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]LOL

Sent: Sun, Dec 2, 2012 11:13:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Oh no, not ANOTHER Harry Potter! I can almost imagine Gandalf screaming at him from the highest roofs of Hogwarts. "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" LOL!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "igorbedzor@..." <igorbedzor@...

Ave Satani [/TD]

[/TD]

Hahahahahaha!! xD
Omg, Raven please stay always the way you are! :D
Your child will become a really happy person with a mother like that. :)

Oh no, not ANOTHER Harry Potter! I can almost imagine Gandalf screaming at him from the highest roofs of Hogwarts. "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" LOL!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

LOL and fire shooting from his fingers LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

He will be born with a wizard hat on!

Ave Satani

That is really cute! Glad to hear! Your son will become very healthy and powerful I think.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back