Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The antichrist

wescleghorn

i have wondered this forever and i cant get it out of my mind is there really gonna be an "antichrist" that will kill all the christians ..ect. well will there be a day that father would do that idk if its true or not any help would be great. p.s. im new to satanism and i have alot of questions

HAIL SATAN

Hey man I can help you with your questions so if you want my number just message me
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@... wrote:

i have wondered this forever and i cant get it out of my mind is there really gonna be an "antichrist" that will kill all the christians ..ect. well will there be a day that father would do that idk if its true or not any help would be great. p.s. im new to satanism and i have alot of questions

HAIL SATAN

Hello there,
I wonder if such a person would ever exist.
Honestly? I think he/she would be a true hero.
But I think we are all here this age for a reason, with the easy access for us all to knowledge from satan(through JoS) we can all become his warriors, and thats what I intend to do too.

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adamalkemis" <adamalkemis@... wrote:
Hello there,
But I think we are all here this age for a reason, with the easy access for us all to knowledge from satan(through JoS) we can all become his warriors, and thats what I intend to do too.

Ave Satanas!
Thx u i belive a man will rise up against the holy churches and well distroy them if you will im glad i have people like you to talk to

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pitpo58" <pitpo58@... wrote:
Hey man I can help you with your questions so if you want my number just message me
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
well if there is an antichrist maybe our lord and father Satan will eaither play a game with the xians and make it on of 'them' the antichrist, but then again the xians are very agressive at times.
im new to satanism and please if anyone can tell me how to contact our Father?
HAIL SATAN! OUR LORD,OUR FATHER, AND OUR GOD!

ok one thing we have learned from history...and books, tv, movies lol. is that things are not always as stated. who says the antichrist is a man? it could be a woman?? but why an individual? the antichrist could be a group of people, a nation, us. we all are antichrists. whos not to say we are the antichrist that it talked about? ok...anti christ is one. if we all rise up and join together to become one...anyone else clicking here? i just did.   on our own we fall, but together we are one, and unstoppable.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 8 June, 2009 7:55:27 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: The antichrist

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "adamalkemis" <adamalkemis@ ... wrote:

Hello there,

Ave Satanas!

Thx u i belive a man will rise up against the holy churches and well distroy them if you will im glad i have people like you to talk to
Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

In my thoughts, yes there will be an anti-christ. In the bible it written that they son of the devil will rise to his power in the government and politics. I have always thought that this would be true, the way to bring down a society is to destroy its government. I have questioned Satan about this a few times, and from him i believe that the 'antichrist' will be involved in the occult in some part of his time, and become very powerful, using this to gain his place in the government no doubt. As for weather we are on his side or not, 'christ' is a creation of the enemy, and therefore the 'antichrist' is. He will be a great help in the battle, but will not be fighting for our reasons. So far I have seen no sign of such a person tho.

Hail Satan!

-Satanic Viking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back