Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Al Jilwah

<td val[/IMG]Oh well I dunno. Wait until you need it like when you end up in dangerous places. But then you'll actually need to be dedicated to use it wich means you have to renounce the real false idols in your life to begin with. Or just ask him yourself. It's best to go to Satan without expectations.
From:"aaron.stadtlander@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sun, 24 May, 2015 at 11:45
Subject:[HellsArmy666] The Al Jilwah

Is there any physical proof that it's Satan's book.

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

As you advance in your power meditations and in your soul, and continue to study His teachings you will see, hear, feel for yourself if it's Satan's words or not. (They are, concerning the Al-Jilwah and in my opinion, His poems too), but its up to you how far you get and what you want to believe.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 2:45 AM, "aaron.stadtlander@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is there any physical proof that it's Satan's book.

I've already done this. I do not fear danger. I have a hard time trying to tell the difference between my own mind and telepathically receiving messages. My own mind typically fucks with me therefore I try to learn without asking questions to Satan.

Moments of doubt are common on this path. Father Satan understands.

But yeah. Just ask Him. Then, pay attention.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back