Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The afterlife

keatonns

Im confused about this one subject. Ive heard different things from different people. Id appreciate clarification on this. Ive heard that after we dedicate, we are no longer reincarnated and that we go live in Duat with the gods once we die. On the other hand ive heard that we reach godhead and become immortal so we cannot die. Im just kind if confused about this. I appreciate any responses, thanks.

When we die. The soul of someone open and not under control of the enemy will tend to drift to the astral plane. Here they can wonder endlessly. But with those dedicated to Father. He finds us and guides us back to him, where we can come to be with him on Duat.
However as for the reincarnation. At this time Satan has been sending back many souls that he feels need to be here at this time.

Once we advance far enough in our lives, and finally reach Godhead, we become immortal. At this point we usually travel to Duat to join the Gods and continue working on ourselves and fighting the enemy.

Hope this straightens the two out for you.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keatonns" <keatonns@... wrote:

Im confused about this one subject. Ive heard different things from different people. Id appreciate clarification on this. Ive heard that after we dedicate, we are no longer reincarnated and that we go live in Duat with the gods once we die. On the other hand ive heard that we reach godhead and become immortal so we cannot die. Im just kind if confused about this. I appreciate any responses, thanks.

<td val[/IMG]No my understanding is when we die if we are dedicated we stay in Duat until we reincarnate.Only when we reach Godhood do we escape the rebirth.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The afterlife
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 1:52:46 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Im confused about this one subject. Ive heard different things from different people. Id appreciate clarification on this. Ive heard that after we dedicate, we are no longer reincarnated and that we go live in Duat with the gods once we die. On the other hand ive heard that we reach godhead and become immortal so we cannot die. Im just kind if confused about this. I appreciate any responses, thanks.

[/TD]

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The afterlife
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 3:55:20 PM

<td val[/IMG]   When we die. The soul of someone open and not under control of the enemy will tend to drift to the astral plane. Here they can wonder endlessly. But with those dedicated to Father. He finds us and guides us back to him, where we can come to be with him on Duat.
However as for the reincarnation. At this time Satan has been sending back many souls that he feels need to be here at this time.

Once we advance far enough in our lives, and finally reach Godhead, we become immortal. At this point we usually travel to Duat to join the Gods and continue working on ourselves and fighting the enemy.

Hope this straightens the two out for you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "keatonns" <keatonns@... wrote:

[/TD]

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; keatonns@... <keatonns@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The afterlife
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 11:36:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]No my understanding is when we die if we are dedicated we stay in Duat until we reincarnate.Only when we reach Godhood do we escape the rebirth.

<td val[/IMG]   Im confused about this one subject. Ive heard different things from different people. Id appreciate clarification on this. Ive heard that after we dedicate, we are no longer reincarnated and that we go live in Duat with the gods once we die. On the other hand ive heard that we reach godhead and become immortal so we cannot die. Im just kind if confused about this. I appreciate any responses, thanks.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Again my limited understanding of this.Let me make that very clear,is that when we reach Godhood,we will not have to be reincarnated any more.Which stops the wheel of life for us.If we do not reach Godhood,then my understanding is,when we die we are taken to Duat,until we are ready to be reincarnated.But as far as remembering our dedication.I am not sure that when we are born again,we will remember anything,but hopefully come to Satan much sooner in life.As I said I have limited knowledge,maybe one of our older members would be able to answer your questions better.And maybe even straighten me out on some details too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:45 PM

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; keatonns@... <keatonns@...;

<td style="font:[/IMG]  
<td style="font:[/IMG]No my understanding is when we die if we are dedicated we stay in Duat until we reincarnate.Only when we reach Godhood do we escape the rebirth.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Im confused about this one subject. Ive heard different things from different people. Id appreciate clarification on this. Ive heard that after we dedicate, we are no longer reincarnated and that we go live in Duat with the gods once we die. On the other hand ive heard that we reach godhead and become immortal so we cannot die. Im just kind if confused about this. I appreciate any responses, thanks.

[/TD]
[/TD]

When godhead is reached I'm sure you have a choice on where you will dwell. You could live anywhere you want freely. I for one am going to stay on this earth to cleanse and rebuild it etc. When we are dedicated satanists and die(we all should be working to NOT die) when reincarnated we are reborn again and have to fund satanism all over again but our souls still belong to Father Satan.We have to find Satan again because of past life amnesia. Until in the future when a majority of humanity is Pagan/Satanic we will have naturally been born into a satanic lifetsyle. Hope I'm making sense.

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 10:57 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Again my limited understanding of this.Let me make that very clear,is that when we reach Godhood,we will not have to be reincarnated any more.Which stops the wheel of life for us.If we do not reach Godhood,then my understanding is,when we die we are taken to Duat,until we are ready to be reincarnated.But as far as remembering our dedication.I am not sure that when we are born again,we will remember anything,but hopefully come to Satan much sooner in life.As I said I have limited knowledge,maybe one of our older members would be able to answer your questions better.And maybe even straighten me out on some details too.

Hail Satan
Brian 

I see. When u say escape rebirth do we stay here on earth as immortal humans? Or do we stay in Duat? And also, if u are a dedicated satanist, and youre reincarnated, are u still dedicated? Or do you have to find satanism alllllll over again

No my understanding is when we die if we are dedicated we stay in Duat until we reincarnate.Only when we reach Godhood do we escape the rebirth.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Thanks Shannon much more then me. lol
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:29 PM

When godhead is reached I'm sure you have a choice on where you will dwell. You could live anywhere you want freely. I for one am going to stay on this earth to cleanse and rebuild it etc. When we are dedicated satanists and die(we all should be working to NOT die) when reincarnated we are reborn again and have to fund satanism all over again but our souls still belong to Father Satan.We have to find Satan again because of past life amnesia. Until in the future when a majority of humanity is Pagan/Satanic we will have naturally been born into a satanic lifetsyle. Hope I'm making sense.

Hail Satan
Brian 

I see. When u say escape rebirth do we stay here on earth as immortal humans? Or do we stay in Duat? And also, if u are a dedicated satanist, and youre reincarnated, are u still dedicated? Or do you have to find satanism alllllll over again

No my understanding is when we die if we are dedicated we stay in Duat until we reincarnate.Only when we reach Godhood do we escape the rebirth.

No you made perfect sense actually. :)

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 11:47 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Thanks Shannon much more then me. lol

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:29 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

I'll try clear this up, this is at least as far as I know from what I've understood from reading through JoS and discussing it with the Gods too.

When we reach Godhood, we rise to a higher level, a higher being. And as such rise to a higher plane of existance.

Shannon is correct. We can choose where we wish to exist. Though I personaly believe that when the time comes, we will go back to Duat because at this time the world isn't quite ready for the truth of Godhead. Some may choose to stay and live out there days as normal, not revealing what they have achieved however.

Unfortunatly due to past life amesia, we do forget our past lives and experiances between death and rebirth. And will have to go through the process of re-finding Satan and re-awakening our souls. Thought depending on how far we progressed in one life, we will have a sort of 'headstart' in the next. This is what happens when we find we're 'natural' at something. Really we had just become good at it in a past life, and it has carried over to this life.

Godhead is more than physical immortality. It is perfection. The coming together of all aspects of the soul balancing together. It is overcoming aging and illness and bringing our bodies to perfect health and fitness. It isn't simply doing a meditation and achieving it. But a long process of getting every aspect of our being, physical, spiritual, mental, soul, aura, spirit ect in perfect balance with eachother. We rise to a higher being and higher plane of existance. In which we are as the Gods.

Lastly just wanted to correct something Brian said. The wheel of life never stops. Even if we reach Godhead and stop aging. We still live on, we continue to learn and progress further and further beyond what we ever had or have. I understand what you meant though. But think of it this way. Instead of stopping the wheel by reaching Godhead. We are breaking the cycle. Instead of going through the cycle of 'birth, life, death, rebirth (SA TA NA MA)'. We break out of that and move up and onto a continus never ending process.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Keaton Shirley <keatonns@... wrote:

Thanks for the correction.I wasn't quite sure I had the terminology right either.Guess what I meant was that you end the cycle of rebirth.But as I said in another thread,I do believe the our growing in knowledge and even spiritual growth never ends.Is that what you meant too?
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:53 AM

I'll try clear this up, this is at least as far as I know from what I've understood from reading through JoS and discussing it with the Gods too.

When we reach Godhood, we rise to a higher level, a higher being. And as such rise to a higher plane of existance.

Shannon is correct. We can choose where we wish to exist. Though I personaly believe that when the time comes, we will go back to Duat because at this time the world isn't quite ready for the truth of Godhead. Some may choose to stay and live out there days as normal, not revealing what they have achieved however.

Unfortunatly due to past life amesia, we do forget our past lives and experiances between death and rebirth. And will have to go through the process of re-finding Satan and re-awakening our souls. Thought depending on how far we progressed in one life, we will have a sort of 'headstart' in the next. This is what happens when we find we're 'natural' at something. Really we had just become good at it in a past life, and it has carried over to this life.

Godhead is more than physical immortality. It is perfection. The coming together of all aspects of the soul balancing together. It is overcoming aging and illness and bringing our bodies to perfect health and fitness. It isn't simply doing a meditation and achieving it. But a long process of getting every aspect of our being, physical, spiritual, mental, soul, aura, spirit ect in perfect balance with eachother. We rise to a higher being and higher plane of existance. In which we are as the Gods.

Lastly just wanted to correct something Brian said. The wheel of life never stops. Even if we reach Godhead and stop aging. We still live on, we continue to learn and progress further and further beyond what we ever had or have. I understand what you meant though. But think of it this way. Instead of stopping the wheel by reaching Godhead. We are breaking the cycle. Instead of going through the cycle of 'birth, life, death, rebirth (SA TA NA MA)'. We break out of that and move up and onto a continus never ending process.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Keaton Shirley <keatonns@... wrote:

Nicely said En Haradren! Its interesting about what you said about reaching godhead and going back to Duat because of the world not being ready for 'gods'. I didn't really think of that.Hmm...Within the next 10 to 15 years I'm sure there should be a few more of us that would have reached godhead wouldn't those gods put an end to the enemy etc. Satanists that reach godhead go to Duat to handle other things that Father Satan would need us to help take care of. Correct? But I understand what you mean.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 1:53 AM EDT En Haradren Amlug wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Yea, I could tell this was what you meant. But thought I'd clear it up incase anyone else reading misunderstood it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks for the correction.I wasn't quite sure I had the terminology right either.Guess what I meant was that you end the cycle of rebirth.But as I said in another thread,I do believe the our growing in knowledge and even spiritual growth never ends.Is that what you meant too?

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:53 AM

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Keaton Shirley <keatonns@ wrote:

Nicely said En Haradren! Its interesting about what you said about reaching godhead and going back to Duat because of the world not being ready for 'gods'. I didn't really think of that.Hmm...Within the next 10 to 15 years I'm sure there should be a few more of us that would have reached godhead wouldn't those gods put an end to the enemy etc. Satanists that reach godhead go to Duat to handle other things that Father Satan would need us to help take care of. Correct? But I understand what you mean.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Yes, correct. For Satanists. It isn't truly just about achieving Godhead. It's not like we have to achieve that, then afterwards is just an eternal holiday haha. We have an enemy, terrible enemy to fight and destroy. And unfortounatly after hundreds and thousands of years, they have gained a strong hold of the world.
We must fight to take it back. And this fight goes a lot deeper then simply on Earth and against the christians/jews ect. The Gods deal with more than us.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Keaton Shirley <keatonns@ wrote:

Totally!

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 2:30 AM EDT En Haradren Amlug wrote:

Yes, correct. For Satanists. It isn't truly just about achieving Godhead. It's not like we have to achieve that, then afterwards is just an eternal holiday haha. We have an enemy, terrible enemy to fight and destroy. And unfortounatly after hundreds and thousands of years, they have gained a strong hold of the world.
We must fight to take it back. And this fight goes a lot deeper then simply on Earth and against the christians/jews ect. The Gods deal with more than us.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

yes about that I have even felt like I needed to send them energy for the fight too.I have visualized myself sending them some of my soul energy to help our Gods in the fight too. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:30 AM

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

How would translating "become immortal" as "our souls become stronger" make more sense to you? Immortal=someone who can't die. That's the meaning of this word.

When you say we become immortal, its more our souls become stronger? Not our physical selves. Because that would make much more sense to me

I hope you will understand the truth in the future. The main cause of death is lack of power, lack of awareness, lack of strength, lack of wisdom, lack of knowledge. After you think about what is possible for a while the answers will come. The greatest work in this Godhood goal is called the Philosophers Stone for a reason you know. In the meanwhile just continue to do the work you know and have learned. Another thing, Godhood is not a title you wear after doing some things. Its about yourself and who that is. YOU can become like a God if you act like one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keatonns" <keatonns@... wrote:

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The afterlife
Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 6:41:54 AM

<td val[/IMG]   yes about that I have even felt like I needed to send them energy for the fight too.I have visualized myself sending them some of my soul energy to help our Gods in the fight too. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:30 AM

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Keaton Shirley <keatonns@ wrote:

[/TD]

Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 7:35:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   How would translating "become immortal" as "our souls become stronger" make more sense to you? Immortal=someone who can't die. That's the meaning of this word.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Keaton Shirley <keatonns@... wrote:

When you say we become immortal, its more our souls become stronger? Not our physical selves. Because that would make much more sense to me
[/TD]

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 2:57:01 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Again my limited understanding of this.Let me make that very clear,is that when we reach Godhood,we will not have to be reincarnated any more.Which stops the wheel of life for us.If we do not reach Godhood,then my understanding is,when we die we are taken to Duat,until we are ready to be reincarnated.But as far as remembering our dedication.I am not sure that when we are born again,we will remember anything,but hopefully come to Satan much sooner in life.As I said I have limited knowledge,maybe one of our older members would be able to answer your questions better.And maybe even straighten me out on some details too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

<td style="font:[/IMG]  
<td style="font:[/IMG]No my understanding is when we die if we are dedicated we stay in Duat until we reincarnate.Only when we reach Godhood do we escape the rebirth.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Im confused about this one subject. Ive heard different things from different people. Id appreciate clarification on this. Ive heard that after we dedicate, we are no longer reincarnated and that we go live in Duat with the gods once we die. On the other hand ive heard that we reach godhead and become immortal so we cannot die. Im just kind if confused about this. I appreciate any responses, thanks.

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Actually, Brian, I think you're on the right track. Also, if I'm remembering correctly HPS Maxine said that when we're born it is like starting all over again and we don't remember anything. However, like you said perhaps one of the veterans will come along and straighten us both out.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wed, Aug 15, 2012 9:58:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Physical immortality. Like our Gods.

Hail Father Satan!

[/TD]

Not quite, not necessarily. I have always remembered parts of my past lives. For better and for worse, lol. I will have to find out how I managed to be born with many of my past life memories and then I will post about it. I'm sure there was a working or something that I did in a past life, and it could help those of us who won't reach Godhood in this life so that they can at least have some memories that can help in your next life.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

Actually, Brian, I think you're on the right track. Also, if I'm remembering correctly HPS Maxine said that when we're born it is like starting all over again and we don't remember anything. However, like you said perhaps one of the veterans will come along and straighten us both out.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

I'd suggest going to the JoS and searching around for info on there. Go through the sermons and see what you can find. Also if you look up Kundalini and Godhead/Godhood on the JoS website you should find a lot of info on it too.

The reason you don't see any immortal people around these days is simple. We have an enemy. An enemy that would see us completely and utterly destroyed. To see Satan's influence completely whiped from the Earth.
It is repeated all over the JoS website. Our past has been completely destroyed by the enemy. Who we truly are and who/where/what we truly came from, utterly destroyed.

All Gentiles have been denied their true Creator Satan, and have been brainwashed into thinking and acting against him. And have not been able to progress their minds and evolve their souls. Denied the gift that Satan truly meant for us to have. Godhead.

As for those that had reached Godhead during the time Satan was among us. These would have traveled back to Duat with the Gods. And many of them have chosen to be reincarnated over they decades to be back here and keep Father's truth alive in the world.

Sorry if this dosn't make much sence, nothing comes out the way I want it when I'm tired haha.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I see...but it also doesnt make much sense to me to be honest. I dont want to be difficult i just want to understand. If a human was physically immortal, then why arent there people today that are immortal? Atleast none that ive heard of. I remember reading that everyone a loong time ago was like the gods. But if they were immortal then wouldnt they be alive today? Again im not trying to make SS sound wrong. Im just a little confused.

Don't forget that the enemy did destroy the knowledge for one to become immortal so they cut us off. Actually it's pretty much common sense that the knowledge for that was lost, and can only be regained through Satan. And the Gods were bound all that time. That's why nobody has reached immortality recently, because they didn't have the knowledge to do so. It's been mentioned many times that we had the full knowledge to be immortal and unlock the siddhis and perform "supernatural" feats but the enemy mass-murdered the people who had part of this knowledge, bound our gods (until they were freed in 2003). There has been a war out there.

It's also been said that the humans were close to the Gods, but due to the repeated denial of knowledge and the enemy hoaxes our souls have been degenerated over time and now we're worse than animals.

Again all this is answered in the JoS site, this has been explained in many sections, for starters read the origins of Satanism section.

The humans who reached Godhood had gone to Duat together with the Gods when they were bound and forced to leave earth 10k years ago.

Because i had never really heard of anyone becoming immortal. They usually keep records of how long people are living. If someone who lived in the USA today has been around since 1800 i think someone would notice. Thats why i was confused.

The whole point of pastlife amnesia is so the infentile brain isn't completely overloaded with all our memories from a past life. It would destroy the still developing brain and leave the child as a vegetable.
Having said that, we were originally meant to slowly gain these memories back as we grow older and learn more and more. However, since we've been denied Satan and empowering ourselves from childhood, we have stopped remembering. And as such, have to go back and re-awaken it via past life regression and opening our souls through power meditations.
But you'd be right in doing a working like that lydia. I hear a lot of people often say when they die they plan to do a working to stop the past life amnesia. But it just simply isn't safe, and wont happen. But some of us will gain these memories slowly over time, thought perhaps not realising what they are, as we grow older. Only when we discover the truth about Satan and ourselves do we actually realise what these memories meant. Also could be the reason as to why some might have less difficulty with past life regression than others.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Not quite, not necessarily. I have always remembered parts of my past lives. For better and for worse, lol. I will have to find out how I managed to be born with many of my past life memories and then I will post about it. I'm sure there was a working or something that I did in a past life, and it could help those of us who won't reach Godhood in this life so that they can at least have some memories that can help in your next life.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]In my opinion that is a great explination why we don't see those that have reached Godhood.They have left for better times ahead.I wondered myself about that very thing.Thanks.

Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 5:00:51 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I'd suggest going to the JoS and searching around for info on there. Go through the sermons and see what you can find. Also if you look up Kundalini and Godhead/Godhood on the JoS website you should find a lot of info on it too.

The reason you don't see any immortal people around these days is simple. We have an enemy. An enemy that would see us completely and utterly destroyed. To see Satan's influence completely whiped from the Earth.
It is repeated all over the JoS website. Our past has been completely destroyed by the enemy. Who we truly are and who/where/what we truly came from, utterly destroyed.

All Gentiles have been denied their true Creator Satan, and have been brainwashed into thinking and acting against him. And have not been able to progress their minds and evolve their souls. Denied the gift that Satan truly meant for us to have. Godhead.

As for those that had reached Godhead during the time Satan was among us. These would have traveled back to Duat with the Gods. And many of them have chosen to be reincarnated over they decades to be back here and keep Father's truth alive in the world.

Sorry if this dosn't make much sence, nothing comes out the way I want it when I'm tired haha.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I see...but it also doesnt make much sense to me to be honest. I dont want to be difficult i just want to understand. If a human was physically immortal, then why arent there people today that are immortal? Atleast none that ive heard of. I remember reading that everyone a loong time ago was like the gods. But if they were immortal then wouldnt they be alive today? Again im not trying to make SS sound wrong. Im just a little confused.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]That even makes more sense.Thanks for your reply to firestarter.

Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 5:28:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Don't forget that the enemy did destroy the knowledge for one to become immortal so they cut us off. Actually it's pretty much common sense that the knowledge for that was lost, and can only be regained through Satan. And the Gods were bound all that time. That's why nobody has reached immortality recently, because they didn't have the knowledge to do so. It's been mentioned many times that we had the full knowledge to be immortal and unlock the siddhis and perform "supernatural" feats but the enemy mass-murdered the people who had part of this knowledge, bound our gods (until they were freed in 2003). There has been a war out there.

It's also been said that the humans were close to the Gods, but due to the repeated denial of knowledge and the enemy hoaxes our souls have been degenerated over time and now we're worse than animals.

Again all this is answered in the JoS site, this has been explained in many sections, for starters read the origins of Satanism section.

The humans who reached Godhood had gone to Duat together with the Gods when they were bound and forced to leave earth 10k years ago.

Because i had never really heard of anyone becoming immortal. They usually keep records of how long people are living. If someone who lived in the USA today has been around since 1800 i think someone would notice. Thats why i was confused.
[/TD]

Dear Member

Hi my name is Nico van Aardt I Want to be a Satanic and would like to hear if there is anyone who can help me. I was on the website but do not understand everything. Want to hear if there is someone in South Africa that can assist me. Hail Satan

When we reincarnate, if we are Satan's own we remember it, and "come home" to it in our lifetimes.

Don't be so concerned with the afterlife, that it hinders your personal progression right now.

hailz

I understand the confusion but when you become immortal, your soul is going to ...."resonate?" with a vibe that is far supperior to what your used to. Actually your body cannot be the same, if your soul has become more advanced. I think were talking about living on higher dimensions/time or even worlds.

I agree with amlug full heartedly. and i want to comment that i don't think you are factoring in free will enough in the rebirths. even after reaching godhood their may be reasons to rebirth. it seems confusing now, it won't always. their are many reasons to want and not want to be rebirthed, and reasons to want a safe place for your soul to recover in between. to toss one of the many reasons out thier, another chance to grow old with your soul mate <3

In one of my past lifes in ancient times i was high in witch craft ETC. I raised a being, i don't care to say what, and when i reached an age was compelled to do a calling to him. he traveled back to this realm and sparked the spell that unlocked my past life so that i could continue my work. that spell is still unraveling 7 years later.

i hate to even mention it because i have seen this spell harm so many being if you don't balance it right, but it is possible to plan ahead. it is possible to control your next life, to ensure you will be born with power again. be warned natural gifts come at a painful price. do not over do it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

The whole point of pastlife amnesia is so the infentile brain isn't completely overloaded with all our memories from a past life. It would destroy the still developing brain and leave the child as a vegetable.
Having said that, we were originally meant to slowly gain these memories back as we grow older and learn more and more. However, since we've been denied Satan and empowering ourselves from childhood, we have stopped remembering. And as such, have to go back and re-awaken it via past life regression and opening our souls through power meditations.
But you'd be right in doing a working like that lydia. I hear a lot of people often say when they die they plan to do a working to stop the past life amnesia. But it just simply isn't safe, and wont happen. But some of us will gain these memories slowly over time, thought perhaps not realising what they are, as we grow older. Only when we discover the truth about Satan and ourselves do we actually realise what these memories meant. Also could be the reason as to why some might have less difficulty with past life regression than others.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 10:13:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]   When we reincarnate, if we are Satan's own we remember it, and "come home" to it in our lifetimes.

Don't be so concerned with the afterlife, that it hinders your personal progression right now.

hailz

[/TD]

In THIS life, as a youngster I didn't believe the church, or rather, had large doubts.

As a young adult, single and a new mother, I joined a christian cult to "survive" as they offered me so much assistance, and helped me get on my feet. Later, I find out about their hypocrisies, and lies, and how they turned their back on me flat, when I began to QUESTION their doctrines.

And I have come home joyously, after many years of knowing, and seeking.

hailz!!!

Thanks darklady. I was just disgusted at the thought of me being a...xian in the next life. So i wanted to find out as much as i could.

By incarnation to a body you're not 'safer' by any means, first and foremost. How come is a toddler safe? Its only common sense. Neither any advanced beings, at least from Our side get incarnated and have their powers underdeveloped [or other lies that have been claimed about this, so that people can go around claiming to be another e-demon] to 'live a life with their soulmate'. Its like people claiming to have rose their Kundalini in a past life, which at least to me seems like a lie that one needs to bulk up lost confidence in the life they have today. Unless one accepts their current level of power, influence and how things truly are inside and outside- one cannot evolve. I base this on how one after Kundalini Rising is entirely a different existence for the soul. You can't just come in this lifetime with no power at all, a life that is turned onto your head and start claiming such things. I don't think the process needs to be repeated. For instance if someone was a king in a past lifetime, they would probably be one in this too, unless something 'changed'.

A person who has reached this won't come back as there is absolutely not a reason for this, not even one. Square one over and over again is a loss of your time. Its a waste of time and a lifetime waste. The purpose of this life is to get there and by doing this continuous circle over and over you're wasting your time. At least at the current age, which is a very un-evolved world. Nevertheless, I think this Narnia type of preaching should end, about 'witchcraft' and raising beings or whatever, because its obviously a lie.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lou lou" <locoamanda@... wrote:

I agree with amlug full heartedly. and i want to comment that i don't think you are factoring in free will enough in the rebirths. even after reaching godhood their may be reasons to rebirth. it seems confusing now, it won't always. their are many reasons to want and not want to be rebirthed, and reasons to want a safe place for your soul to recover in between. to toss one of the many reasons out thier, another chance to grow old with your soul mate <3

In one of my past lifes in ancient times i was high in witch craft ETC. I raised a being, i don't care to say what, and when i reached an age was compelled to do a calling to him. he traveled back to this realm and sparked the spell that unlocked my past life so that i could continue my work. that spell is still unraveling 7 years later.

i hate to even mention it because i have seen this spell harm so many being if you don't balance it right, but it is possible to plan ahead. it is possible to control your next life, to ensure you will be born with power again. be warned natural gifts come at a painful price. do not over do it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan
Brian 

I feel a bit differently on this to you Cobra.
I feel in a past life that I had raised my Kundalini, though you're welcome to disbealieve that.
When we start a new physical life, a new life on earth. We can't instantly gain all the powers we once had in a past life, or between lives. And due to christian programing most children these days will have these powers that were meant to naturally develop as we grow locked away inside them.
Satan has sent back many souls recently, for various reasons. There is a fight to go on here on Earth as much as there is up there with the Gods. And honestly it just isn't realistic for a fully grown and risen person to suddenly appear out of nowhere. Therefore we must go through the process of rebirth and reawakening. It is a sad fact yes, but in the end, one that I and I'm sure most others would gladly do for our Father Satan.

Yes there is a factor of free will in weather or not you choose to come back. But there is also the factor of "What is my duty to Satan". He needs us, needs us to be his warriors and children. To help save this place from the complete and utter corruption it has become. Are you going to sit on Duat and ignore that urgent calling to save your people?

My opinion on it anyway, feel free to feel differently.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

By incarnation to a body you're not 'safer' by any means, first and foremost. How come is a toddler safe? Its only common sense. Neither any advanced beings, at least from Our side get incarnated and have their powers underdeveloped [or other lies that have been claimed about this, so that people can go around claiming to be another e-demon] to 'live a life with their soulmate'. Its like people claiming to have rose their Kundalini in a past life, which at least to me seems like a lie that one needs to bulk up lost confidence in the life they have today. Unless one accepts their current level of power, influence and how things truly are inside and outside- one cannot evolve. I base this on how one after Kundalini Rising is entirely a different existence for the soul. You can't just come in this lifetime with no power at all, a life that is turned onto your head and start claiming such things. I don't think the process needs to be repeated. For instance if someone was a king in a past lifetime, they would probably be one in this too, unless something 'changed'.

A person who has reached this won't come back as there is absolutely not a reason for this, not even one. Square one over and over again is a loss of your time. Its a waste of time and a lifetime waste. The purpose of this life is to get there and by doing this continuous circle over and over you're wasting your time. At least at the current age, which is a very un-evolved world. Nevertheless, I think this Narnia type of preaching should end, about 'witchcraft' and raising beings or whatever, because its obviously a lie.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lou lou" <locoamanda@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Of course, I gave my opinion on this and I emphasized this. Sorry if I did sound 'forcefull' in my answer. It was not my original intention to make anyone change their minds; its my opinion. Neither I'm into 'making others to change their minds'. If such a fact was True, a disagreement won't change that its True, anyways. But I believe that a lot of things [maybe this is just my own personal way of perceiving] that cannot be certainly proven, are there just as assumptions. I believe, though only partially, that this can happen and has happened for certain purposes and on certain people. But I do not believe that fully. Maybe there are expectations to this.

Then I start to think, its said that when one gets far in the Enlightenment process, one will start unlocking abilities of all sorts and talents from prior lifetimes, which were forgotten in the process of rebirth. So theoretically a person that was Risen and died, if they got incarnated again in a body, their power would have to be 'locked' in the chakras, aside with their memories and a lot more. So to that incarnation would be possible. This is another theory. But to my original message, I mean that if one fully raises their Kundalini and probably achieves perfection in the soul [which comes with perfection of the physical body] first, their is no reason to die, second off even if they did, why would they reincarnate here? Rather reincarnate as childs of the Gods of Duat. They can help the cause from there and I don't believe that people of such a large number have reached the Great Perfection,[so many that whose numbers in staying in Duat would cause a problem in numbers of people here in earth while at war], so that they would need to make a sacrifice in order to come back here and start all over. As because the soul already reached the intented state of consciousness. There is no turning back to an old form of lower consciousness, thats what I still believe.

Whatever the case, the aim is to work spiritually rentlessly. Some people would feel better motivated by believing or knowing [I am not saying its a lie in EVERY case, of course] that they rose their Kundalini in a past life. I strictly focus on the task at hand. Can you do anything you Will? Then how come are you a God- that type of thinking. I find this more motivational. But since I have been hearing this over and over by the 'wrong' people, I believe this "Kundalini past life Risen" was a lie.

In closing, I believe this was the case for certain people orpersons which were of extreme importance to Satan and they had a very specific purpose, but not others. As for them, I believe they had to undergo this again.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I feel a bit differently on this to you Cobra.
I feel in a past life that I had raised my Kundalini, though you're welcome to disbealieve that.
When we start a new physical life, a new life on earth. We can't instantly gain all the powers we once had in a past life, or between lives. And due to christian programing most children these days will have these powers that were meant to naturally develop as we grow locked away inside them.
Satan has sent back many souls recently, for various reasons. There is a fight to go on here on Earth as much as there is up there with the Gods. And honestly it just isn't realistic for a fully grown and risen person to suddenly appear out of nowhere. Therefore we must go through the process of rebirth and reawakening. It is a sad fact yes, but in the end, one that I and I'm sure most others would gladly do for our Father Satan.

Yes there is a factor of free will in weather or not you choose to come back. But there is also the factor of "What is my duty to Satan". He needs us, needs us to be his warriors and children. To help save this place from the complete and utter corruption it has become. Are you going to sit on Duat and ignore that urgent calling to save your people?

My opinion on it anyway, feel free to feel differently.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lou lou" <locoamanda@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back