Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the 6-6-6 breath

siguard666

whenever I try to teach people the void meditation, they ask me 'WHY breathing on 6?' and I try to explain to them - it is connected with a brain frequency, however I'd like to provide them with some more precise and detailed info. Anybody knows? I've been searching, but no satisfactory info so far...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

6 is an even number, regular... the tempo of the heart is 2 beats, one hi and one lo.. (BOOM-boom)
so if you do it with odd numbers your breathing becomes irregular and thus, the heart becomes irregular, as for why the 6-6-6-, its the basis of the exercise as you become stronger and more used to that breathing method(it becomes natural to you,) you start prolonging the breathing... say 8-8-8, 10-10-10 and so forth, that way your breathing becomes more deep and steady, and almost instantly fall in trance for more profound meditation, as you tap directly with your subconscious.

Father Lucifer whatches over us.

Get a great deal on Windows 7 and see how it works the way you want. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691813'>See the Windows 7 offers now.

<td val[/IMG]What? Like breathing in for 6 seconds, then letting it out for 6 seconds?? What did you mean by breathing on 6??

--- On Sun, 11/8/09, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] the 6-6-6 breath
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 7:29 PM

whenever I try to teach people the void meditation, they ask me 'WHY breathing on 6?' and I try to explain to them - it is connected with a brain frequency, however I'd like to provide them with some more precise and detailed info. Anybody knows? I've been searching, but no satisfactory info so far...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!
[/TD]

Ok, thanks a lot:) - this will be handy indeed:)
 Go astray
Find your way
Hail Enki/88

Thank you very much:) This clarifies a 'bit'
 Go astray
Find your way
Hail Enki/88

Well yes, if you carefully observe your breathing, a balanced breath,(intake of air) first your belly fills itself then your lower lungs and then your upper lungs.

you when you inhale, your abdomen fills for 6 seconds, then lower lungs for another 6 seconds and upper lungs for anothe 6 - thus 6-6-6

then when you exhale, empty your belly first... 6 seconds, lower lungs six seconds then upper for 6.

The basics are like prana yoga, which i practiced for 14 years...( it is a practice based on breathing.) offcourse forget the "divine" theory behind hindou yoga and see it more as the science of breathing. of course the above exercise is how i learned it, then you go into more advanced stuff.

And if someone has other theories that debunk mine please due say, i will gladly adjust to the teachings.... i have a great understanding of these exercises, and my demon allthough i know not his name yet for he just recently spoke to me, i believe its him... said that the basics i learned will help me for they were very similar but there are adjustments that will come in due time.

Hail Lucifer
  and may his light guide us !

Get Windows 7 for only $39.99-CDN College or University students only. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691814'>This offer ends Jan 3-upgrade now!

The only thing i would say to this is that most people, at least at a begining level will not be able to breath in for 18 seconds.
now if you were to breath in 6, hold 6 and exhale 6.. this would be more appropriate.
But for the people that can go longer, it can be better in most cases.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Frank Manrik <madrik13@... wrote:

Well yes, if you carefully observe your breathing, a balanced breath,(intake of air) first your belly fills itself then your lower lungs and then your upper lungs.

you when you inhale, your abdomen fills for 6 seconds, then lower lungs for another 6 seconds and upper lungs for anothe 6 - thus 6-6-6

then when you exhale, empty your belly first... 6 seconds, lower lungs six seconds then upper for 6.

The basics are like prana yoga, which i practiced for 14 years...( it is a practice based on breathing.) offcourse forget the "divine" theory behind hindou yoga and see it more as the science of breathing. of course the above exercise is how i learned it, then you go into more advanced stuff.

And if someone has other theories that debunk mine please due say, i will gladly adjust to the teachings.... i have a great understanding of these exercises, and my demon allthough i know not his name yet for he just recently spoke to me, i believe its him... said that the basics i learned will help me for they were very similar but there are adjustments that will come in due time.

Hail Lucifer

and may his light guide us !

Good point...
though as a beginer i used to do 3-3-2 now i'm more experienced and do the 6-6-6.
but as i said odd numbers are unballanced.. so maybe 442 for beginers would be a good start..

Get a great deal on Windows 7 and see how it works the way you want. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691813'>See the Windows 7 offers now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back