Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

That was HORRIBLE.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@... wrote:
Yeah well. So I sat for the pledge all week. My teacher didn't notice 'till friday. She said "Stand for the pledge" And I was like "Um no thankyou" And she kicked me out into the hallway, as usual. Then we had MCAS right after, and made up stuff that I was dissrupting the test enviornment. So then I was REALLY pissed at her. ( I guess most of this is my attitude). Anyway, she called my parents. And told them horrible stuff.

After, I was going to the fountain in art, and she stopped me in the hall, and gave me one of thoes "Be good speaches" THEN it happened. I wasn't really listening.... and all the suddon I hear her say "I'm a strong catholic, and in catholic school, I had to stand when a priest or nun came in" And I was like "Well I aint catholic" And she was like "SAMANTHA THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION, STOP TRYING TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE!!!"

So I just left, before I emotionally exploded. I had math next, the teacher is a strong xian....she goes to a church that my cousin is a prist at (I fucking hate him for that shit, so feel free to be wikid rude about that part ^_^ ) and she and the other teacher are like against me, and she took away my phone when it viberated in my pocket, and called my mom too. SO NOW I'm grounded for months..... internet, tv, ect.

WELL THAT WAS MY HORRIFIC story!! You all said you wanted to hear what happened.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Do you Power Meditate? Do you use magick yet? I would curse their @$$! lol

that is SO FUCKED UP!!!
i would be sooo fucking pissed...
oooomg....
i HATE people like that
they need to go crawl in a hole and be buried alive
they need to drown in a lake...or....
get soffocated!
orrr.....run over their heads...twice :]
OR get stabbed repeatedly with tiny little knives :D

i just stand up for the pledge...i refuse to say anything and if someone looks at me i start saying it but its a different version
i replace all the dumbass words with truer words

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@... wrote:

Yeah well. So I sat for the pledge all week. My teacher didn't notice 'till friday. She said "Stand for the pledge" And I was like "Um no thankyou" And she kicked me out into the hallway, as usual. Then we had MCAS right after, and made up stuff that I was dissrupting the test enviornment. So then I was REALLY pissed at her. ( I guess most of this is my attitude). Anyway, she called my parents. And told them horrible stuff.

After, I was going to the fountain in art, and she stopped me in the hall, and gave me one of thoes "Be good speaches" THEN it happened. I wasn't really listening.... and all the suddon I hear her say "I'm a strong catholic, and in catholic school, I had to stand when a priest or nun came in" And I was like "Well I aint catholic" And she was like "SAMANTHA THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION, STOP TRYING TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE!!!"

So I just left, before I emotionally exploded. I had math next, the teacher is a strong xian....she goes to a church that my cousin is a prist at (I fucking hate him for that shit, so feel free to be wikid rude about that part ^_^ ) and she and the other teacher are like against me, and she took away my phone when it viberated in my pocket, and called my mom too. SO NOW I'm grounded for months..... internet, tv, ect.

WELL THAT WAS MY HORRIFIC story!! You all said you wanted to hear what happened.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
that is horrible... they cant punish you for that im pretty sure thats illegal... ask satan for guidance he will help you.

That sounds like abuse of a student to me. Now that is illegal.

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "samrizzari" <srizzari@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

that is horrible... they cant punish you for that im pretty sure thats illegal... ask satan for guidance he will help you.

I know and I have to spend morning announcements outside the class now. It fucking sucks.

--- On Thu, 4/9/09, samrizzari <srizzari@... wrote:

Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: That was HORRIBLE.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 12:42 AM
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie
<evil_zombie_killa@... wrote:

Yeah well. So I sat for the pledge all week. My
teacher didn't notice 'till friday. She said
"Stand for the pledge" And I was like "Um no
thankyou" And she kicked me out into the hallway, as
usual. Then we had MCAS right after, and made up stuff that
I was dissrupting the test enviornment. So then I was REALLY
pissed at her. ( I guess most of this is my attitude).
Anyway, she called my parents. And told them horrible stuff.

After, I was going to the fountain in art, and she
stopped me in the hall, and gave me one of thoes "Be
good speaches" THEN it happened. I wasn't really
listening.... and all the suddon I hear her say
"I'm a strong catholic, and in catholic school, I
had to stand when a priest or nun came in" And I was
like "Well I aint catholic" And she was like
"SAMANTHA THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION, STOP TRYING TO
GET OUT OF TROUBLE!!!"

So I just left, before I emotionally exploded. I had
math next, the teacher is a strong xian....she goes to a
church that my cousin is a prist at (I fucking hate him for
that shit, so feel free to be wikid rude about that part ^_^
) and she and the other teacher are like against me, and she
took away my phone when it viberated in my pocket, and
called my mom too. SO NOW I'm grounded for months.....
internet, tv, ect.

WELL THAT WAS MY HORRIFIC story!! You all said you
wanted to hear what happened.

HAIL SATAN!!!

that is horrible... they cant punish you for that im pretty
sure thats illegal... ask satan for guidance he will help
you.

Just stand for the pledge. These things are meaningless and there's no need to suffer for it. What matters is your heart.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I know how you feel. We've got a drama teacher who is always throwing in xtian induendos, I argue with them alot, but none of my teachers have dared to call me out into the hallway on a matter of non-patriotism or religion because id tear them down for it.

The best thing to do in those situations is know your rights as a student and be ready to defend yourself when the time comes, but in situations like yours its best to lay low and try not provoke them into starting a conflict.

-Hail Lord Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

I understand what you mean. I currently go to a Catholic school. I had no choice in this either, I was forced to go .Every student is forced to go to Mass every Thursday . I always skip mass because the priest continues to put down Satanism, Paganism , etc and it gets me mad.

If you skip mass, you get suspended which I think it's unfair since I am not Catholic at all, yet forced to follow the Catholic Ways.

Also in classes, teachers favor the catholic students then the non Catholics. They also try to preach about how good there god is and how everyone should become Catholics. *Sigh* I can't wait to graduate.
Although skipping my graduation ceremony as well because it's a two hour mass, and also some priest does a "blessing". I don't want his blessing.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back