Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

That Parker woman...

Does anyone know--is Sarah Jessica Parker Jewish? She must be--that girl is all over the magazines and t.v. and films, we are supposed to have her as a "role model" evidently, but she has a skinny body shaped like a train wreck and a face that would stop a clock. And that nose--surely she is Jewish? I wish she would go away...

Her father was a kike for sure. She is at least half-kike. Her husband is also a kike.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Does anyone know--is Sarah Jessica Parker Jewish? She must be--that girl is all over the magazines and t.v. and films, we are supposed to have her as a "role model" evidently, but she has a skinny body shaped like a train wreck and a face that would stop a clock. And that nose--surely she is Jewish? I wish she would go away...

They she must be one.   In a message dated 6/24/2010 11:43:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, daitsun88@... writes:
  Her father was a kike for sure. She is at least half-kike. Her husband is also a kike.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

From Wikipedia: "Parker's father, a native of Brooklyn, was of Eastern European Jewish background; his family's original surname was "Bar-Kahn" ("son of Kohen").[2][6] Parker has identified culturally and ethnically with her father's religion, Judaism". So, yes, she's a jew bitch.

They talk about how sexy and everything she is, but I don't see it.    In a message dated 6/24/2010 10:58:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, moonshadow48@... writes:

Bwahaha sexy?You're kidding me, she's as ugly as shit!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fwlrcj@... wrote:

They talk about how sexy and everything she is, but I don't see it.

In a message dated 6/24/2010 10:58:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
moonshadow48@... writes:

Does anyone know--is Sarah Jessica Parker Jewish? She must be--that girl is
all over the magazines and t.v. and films, we are supposed to have her as
a "role model" evidently, but she has a skinny body shaped like a train
wreck and a face that would stop a clock. And that nose--surely she is Jewish?
I wish she would go away...

Thanks--I didn't even think to look it up on Wikipedia. I had a feeling, with that nose and the fact she's all over Hollywood...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@... wrote:

From Wikipedia: "Parker's father, a native of Brooklyn, was of Eastern European Jewish background; his family's original surname was "Bar-Kahn" ("son of Kohen").[2][6] Parker has identified culturally and ethnically with her father's religion, Judaism". So, yes, she's a jew bitch.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

Nor I frankly.

moonshadow48@... writes:

Nor I frankly.

moonshadow48@... writes:

Which goes to show what jewish and xian men will settle for as being sexy.  Part of the mind control from them trying to tell us what sexy and beautiful.  If she is a sexy as a jewess can be, then that not saying much for jewess women.  It's no wonder some of those old jews and rabbis find prostitutes on the street.   In a message dated 6/25/2010 4:10:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, daitsun88@... writes:

moonshadow48@... writes:

Parker has a face like a horse, they even used it as a joke on one of those shows. I don't know what it is about kike females, some of them have great bodies but faces like rats. The kike witch that plays cutty on "House" is a good example. Great ass, face like a sewer rat. Go figure.

Thanks--I didn't even think to look it up on Wikipedia. I had a feeling, with that nose and the fact she's all over Hollywood...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

Okay -- as s a horse lover & equestrian, I've gotta take exception to that !! LOL.

But they (kikes, not horses) have got to be the ugliest lot, by and large, on the planet! The Parker woman is very reptilian looking; I keep wanting to look for scales & wonder whether she actually hisses when pissed off ... (not that I spend all that much time in front of the television. I find the prevailing 'celebrity culture' to be just another part of 'the system' -- an avenue wherein people are encouraged to focus on what this or that plastic celebrity is doing so they'll be less likely to turn their attention to what really requires attention.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lonbear2000" <lonbear2000@... wrote:

Parker has a face like a horse, they even used it as a joke on one of those shows. I don't know what it is about kike females, some of them have great bodies but faces like rats. The kike witch that plays cutty on "House" is a good example. Great ass, face like a sewer rat. Go figure.

That's why I don't watch television--it spends all its time telling us what to think--what is sexy or handsome or beautiful, what clothes and hair and makeup to wear, etc--it's pathetic. Turn off that Jew Tube and discover what you like for yourself!

Which goes to show what jewish and xian men will settle for as being sexy.
Part of the mind control from them trying to tell us what sexy and
beautiful. If she is a sexy as a jewess can be, then that not saying much for
jewess women. It's no wonder some of those old jews and rabbis find
prostitutes on the street.

In a message dated 6/25/2010 4:10:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
daitsun88@... writes:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

Does anyone know--is Sarah Jessica Parker Jewish? She must be--that girl
is
all over the magazines and t.v. and films, we are supposed to have her
as
wreck and a face that would stop a clock. And that nose--surely she is
Jewish?

A HUGE HAIL SATAN TO THAT!!

HS/88!!
MAGISTER WILLARD

That's why I don't watch television--it spends all its time telling us what to think--what is sexy or handsome or beautiful, what clothes and hair and makeup to wear, etc--it's pathetic. Turn off that Jew Tube and discover what you like for yourself!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fwlrcj@ wrote:

daitsun88@ writes:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

is
as
Jewish?

I bet when that bitch gets out of the shower she looks like a drowned RAT!! Ya'll leave the goddamned horses alone....fuckers.....lol Seriously though!!

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Okay -- as s a horse lover & equestrian, I've gotta take exception to that !! LOL.

But they (kikes, not horses) have got to be the ugliest lot, by and large, on the planet! The Parker woman is very reptilian looking; I keep wanting to look for scales & wonder whether she actually hisses when pissed off ... (not that I spend all that much time in front of the television. I find the prevailing 'celebrity culture' to be just another part of 'the system' -- an avenue wherein people are encouraged to focus on what this or that plastic celebrity is doing so they'll be less likely to turn their attention to what really requires attention.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lonbear2000" <lonbear2000@ wrote:

Probably look actively for them too.

If you've seen what streetwalkers look like, they're still a lot better looking than jewesses.

daitsun88@... writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

is
as
Jewish?

Absolutely! Hail Satan to that.

daitsun88@ writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

is
as
Jewish?

Then they give us toys to play with and tell us we can't live without them and clothes and bags and shoes and perfume.  And then of course the sports and music that will make us cool.  Anything that will keep our mind off of  what  they are doing.   In a message dated 6/26/2010 10:02:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, moonshadow48@... writes:

daitsun88@... writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

is
as
Jewish?

That stuff eats up your money, time, and energy. I used to suscribe to 8 fashion magazines (yes, you read right: 8) because I needed something to fill up that hole inside my soul. Something tangible, real that I can work up to.
Now, I suscribe to none, and only buy one a month for light reading.
I try to work on empowering my soul, working on my own innate powers, and learning about Satanism and the Gods. I try to be more mindful to buy things I need, or that will help me spiritually and empower me.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are attached to their cars, their clothing, makeup, perfume, sports, the latest and greatest technology so that they can compete with their friends, or just so they don't have something that is old, because that is just not 'acceptable'. *sarcastic chuckle*
Everything has be to shiny, new new new.

Materialism has become the new culturally accepted religion.

Before I became an xian, one of my GDs has led me away from watching tv (even though I just watched the Family Guy... I don't watch that anymore), and the Demon who helps me has been making me throw out my fashion magazines and keeping me away from fashion related things.
They also nudged me towards more enviromentally friendly products (skin care, toiletries, toilet paper, notebooks, etc.) as well as encouraging me to read books about how to be more eco-friendly.
I know it might seem unrelated to Satanism at first, but now I see that the Earth belongs to Father Satan, and it's important to be aware of how we treat it, that's all. =)

Materialism is just another tactic to get people away from spirituality, another way to distract them.

Hail Satan!

Then they give us toys to play with and tell us we can't live without them
and clothes and bags and shoes and perfume. And then of course the sports
and music that will make us cool. Anything that will keep our mind off of
what they are doing.

In a message dated 6/26/2010 10:02:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
moonshadow48@... writes:

That's why I don't watch television--it spends all its time telling us what
to think--what is sexy or handsome or beautiful, what clothes and hair and
makeup to wear, etc--it's pathetic. Turn off that Jew Tube and discover
what you like for yourself!

fwlrcj@ wrote:

Which goes to show what jewish and xian men will settle for as being
sexy.
beautiful. If she is a sexy as a jewess can be, then that not saying
much for

daitsun88@ writes:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url])
_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url])
) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

Does anyone know--is Sarah Jessica Parker Jewish? She must be--that
girl
is
as
a "role model" evidently, but she has a skinny body shaped like a
train

Jewish?

You said it just right.   In a message dated 6/27/2010 1:49:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, unseeliegirl@... writes:
  That stuff eats up your money, time, and energy. I used to suscribe to 8 fashion magazines (yes, you read right: 8) because I needed something to fill up that hole inside my soul. Something tangible, real that I can work up to.
I try to work on empowering my soul, working on my own innate powers, and learning about Satanism and the Gods. I try to be more mindful to buy things I need, or that will help me spiritually and empower me.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are attached to their cars, their clothing, makeup, perfume, sports, the latest and greatest technology so that they can compete with their friends, or just so they don't have something that is old, because that is just not 'acceptable'. *sarcastic chuckle*

Before I became an xian, one of my GDs has led me away from watching tv (even though I just watched the Family Guy... I don't watch that anymore), and the Demon who helps me has been making me throw out my fashion magazines and keeping me away from fashion related things.
They also nudged me towards more enviromentally friendly products (skin care, toiletries, toilet paper, notebooks, etc.) as well as encouraging me to read books about how to be more eco-friendly.
I know it might seem unrelated to Satanism at first, but now I see that the Earth belongs to Father Satan, and it's important to be aware of how we treat it, that's all. =)

Materialism is just another tactic to get people away from spirituality, another way to distract them.

Hail Satan!

what they are doing.

moonshadow48@... writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

sexy.
much for

daitsun88@ writes:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url])
_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url])
) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

girl
is
as
train

Jewish?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

Anyone ever notice when one is around a jew meaning one who worships their religion your stomache churns like vomitting feeling but when your around that doesnt beleive in it isnt as bad?

daitsun88@ writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

is
as
Jewish?
I personally am a bdoybuilder I don't drink or smoke or do drugs .

notice how tv pushes that shit to the limits the degradation of intellect such a sad thing.

The old pickpocket trick of distracting the victim.

what they are doing.

moonshadow48@... writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

sexy.
much for

daitsun88@ writes:

) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

girl
is
as
train

Jewish?

I hadn't really noticed, but on reflection, I think you're right; the mixture of biological AND religious makes for a stronger 'brew'. They're ALL revolting! And I even know two Gentiles who CONVERTED to judaism! Why they did so completely escapes me, but they are not alone; every once in a while someone does this. Ugh.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitempire" <infinitempire@... wrote:

Anyone ever notice when one is around a jew meaning one who worships their religion your stomache churns like vomitting feeling but when your around that doesnt beleive in it isnt as bad?

The jew "religion" is there conscious extension of their race gene. There is the reality that given the amount of jews race mixing and spreading their vile gene into once Gentile blood over time. Some if prehaps most converts carry this gene in some form without knowing it, it's the jew in the wood pile situation.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, June 27, 2010 4:06:48 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: That Parker woman...

I hadn't really noticed, but on reflection, I think you're right; the mixture of biological AND religious makes for a stronger 'brew'. They're ALL revolting! And I even know two Gentiles who CONVERTED to judaism! Why they did so completely escapes me, but they are not alone; every once in a while someone does this. Ugh.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitempire" <infinitempire@... wrote:

A gentile that converts to judaism is not fully accepted like a racial jew, he's still a goyim and treated as such by the ultra-orthodox ones. They allow some gentiles to convert to their "religion" just for show.

It is like a jew interested in Spiritual Satanism, he can fool himself and use the title "Satanist" but he won't be trusted or accepted by Satan nor will he ever become a full Spiritual Satanist.

"Anyone ever notice when one is around a jew meaning one who worships their religion"

Perhaps this could mean xians and mudslimes too, since both follow jewish religions. Yep, both turn my stomach upside down like kikes lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The jew "religion" is there conscious extension of their race gene. There is the reality that given the amount of jews race mixing and spreading their vile gene into once Gentile blood over time. Some if prehaps most converts carry this gene in some form without knowing it, it's the jew in the wood pile situation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitempire" <infinitempire@ wrote:

I am aware of this reality. But that does not negate the fact  converts in many cases have a jew gene without knowing it hence why they are so drawn towards it, do you not understand this point?   Xanity  had to copy and corrupt Gentile archetypes to use the Gentile racial psyche against itself. For the reason Gentiles don't have such vile gene. And would never be drawn towards something so racially alien as juadism in it's pure form.

Sent: Sun, June 27, 2010 4:41:40 PM

A gentile that converts to judaism is not fully accepted like a racial jew, he's still a goyim and treated as such by the ultra-orthodox ones. They allow some gentiles to convert to their "religion" just for show.

It is like a jew interested in Spiritual Satanism, he can fool himself and use the title "Satanist" but he won't be trusted or accepted by Satan nor will he ever become a full Spiritual Satanist.

"Anyone ever notice when one is around a jew meaning one who worships their religion"

Perhaps this could mean xians and mudslimes too, since both follow jewish religions. Yep, both turn my stomach upside down like kikes lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitempire" <infinitempire@ wrote:

Not what I needed to hear while eating my lunch -- LOL. But what you say makes perfect sense.

I am aware of this reality. But that does not negate the fact  converts in many cases have a jew gene without knowing it hence why they are so drawn towards it, do you not understand this point?

Xanity  had to copy and corrupt Gentile archetypes to use the Gentile racial psyche against itself. For the reason Gentiles don't have such vile gene. And would never be drawn towards something so racially alien as juadism in it's pure form.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

i m italian..!!
Thanks for the mails..but i m sorry i m not good for read english..!!
..Italian Satanist???
Do you speak italian??
Help!!..please!
Goodnight..i love u..
HAIL SATAN!!

Il Dom 27 Giu, 2010 23:45 CEST, Don Danko ha scritto:

I am aware of this reality. But that does not negate the fact  converts in many cases have a jew gene without knowing it hence why they are so drawn towards it, do you not understand this point?

Xanity  had to copy and corrupt Gentile archetypes to use the Gentile racial psyche against itself. For the reason Gentiles don't have such vile gene. And would never be drawn towards something so racially alien as juadism in it's pure form.

Perhaps the convert's ancestors were raped by jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

It's definitely a mixed message they send us.   In a message dated 6/27/2010 2:42:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, infinitempire@... writes:

daitsun88@ writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

is
as
Jewish?

I personally am a bdoybuilder I don't drink or smoke or do drugs .

notice how tv pushes that shit to the limits the degradation of intellect such a sad thing.

Fuck yeah everything I see on TV has some kind of jewish subtext. I don't watch it either since I just boil seeing all those fucking jews.

HAIL SATAN!

daitsun88@ writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

is
as
Jewish?

My bad, I meant to write "Satanist" instead of "xian".

"Before I became an SATANIST, one of my GDs has led me away from watching tv (even though I just watched the Family Guy... I don't watch that anymore)"
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

Before I became an Satanist, one of my GDs has led me away from watching tv (even though I just watched the Family Guy... I don't watch that anymore), and the Demon who helps me has been making me throw out my fashion magazines and keeping me away from fashion related things.

Hail Satan!

what they are doing.

moonshadow48@ writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

sexy.
much for

daitsun88@ writes:

) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

girl
is
as
train

Jewish?

No you're right, I think Satan wants us to be more eco-friendly. I remember on the JOS website it said Satan is appalled by the state of the world. The television is not good for much at all, we should all try reading instead, think how much you could learn if you spend t.v. time reading good informative books. Pick a subject, and then try to find all the good books on it that you can find. Before long you will be an "armchair specialist." On a bit other topic, I am reading an autobiography of Marilyn Manson, and he says he was talking to this guy from a record label and the guy asked if he or band members were Jewish because "we have to stick together"--see, they ARE everywhere especially in the medias...gentiles need to get a clue and "stick together" more as well, but Christian solidarity isn't what I had in mind...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

what they are doing.

moonshadow48@ writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

sexy.
much for

daitsun88@ writes:

) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

girl
is
as
train

Jewish?

We all figured it was a typo.  I have to double check my work all the time.  My mind runs faster than I can type.   In a message dated 6/28/2010 9:41:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, unseeliegirl@... writes:

"Before I became an SATANIST, one of my GDs has led me away from watching tv (even though I just watched the Family Guy... I don't watch that anymore)"

Before I became an Satanist, one of my GDs has led me away from watching tv (even though I just watched the Family Guy... I don't watch that anymore), and the Demon who helps me has been making me throw out my fashion magazines and keeping me away from fashion related things.

Hail Satan!

what they are doing.

moonshadow48@ writes:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

sexy.
much for

daitsun88@ writes:

) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

girl
is
as
train

Jewish?

<td val[/IMG]Something I've done for years is going to library book sales. I have found many good books on a lot of good subjects. And at the library I frequent, hard back books are 25 or 50 cents each. That is how I built my library at home. And for being eco friendly, I use whatever natural cleaning items I can like vinegar instead of harsh chemicals. It disinfects and cleans semmingly the same without the "fallout" and I recycle my plastics- at the same time I'm trying to use less plastic. At home I use old glass milk bottles from the 80s to save water or tea  to put in the fridge. It cleans easier without the release of chemicals that plastic does and they were made to be reused over and over again. It might not sound like a lot, but when I first started recycling, I was amazed at how much garbage of just plastic would pile up from trashed containers from the store. When I could "see" how much was going to the landfil, I began to recycle heavily.
--- On Mon, 6/28/10, moonshadow48@... <moonshadow48@... wrote:
Date: Monday, June 28, 2010, 9:24 AM

No you're right, I think Satan wants us to be more eco-friendly. I remember on the JOS website it said Satan is appalled by the state of the world. The television is not good for much at all, we should all try reading instead, think how much you could learn if you spend t.v. time reading good informative books. Pick a subject, and then try to find all the good books on it that you can find. Before long you will be an "armchair specialist." On a bit other topic, I am reading an autobiography of Marilyn Manson, and he says he was talking to this guy from a record label and the guy asked if he or band members were Jewish because "we have to stick together"--see, they ARE everywhere especially in the medias...gentiles need to get a clue and "stick together" more as well, but Christian solidarity isn't what I had in mind...

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], fwlrcj@ wrote:

what they are doing.

moonshadow48@ writes:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email]_ (mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

sexy.
much for

daitsun88@ writes:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email]_ (mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email])
_ (mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]_ (mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email])
) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

moonshadow48@ writes:

girl
is
as
train

Jewish?
[/TD]

That's true for so many of us.

We all figured it was a typo. I have to double check my work all the
time. My mind runs faster than I can type.

In a message dated 6/28/2010 9:41:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
unseeliegirl@... writes:

"Before I became an SATANIST, one of my GDs has led me away from watching
tv (even though I just watched the Family Guy... I don't watch that
anymore)"
"unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@ wrote:

That stuff eats up your money, time, and energy. I used to suscribe to 8
fashion magazines (yes, you read right: 8) because I needed something to
fill up that hole inside my soul. Something tangible, real that I can work
up to.
I try to work on empowering my soul, working on my own innate powers,
and learning about Satanism and the Gods. I try to be more mindful to buy
things I need, or that will help me spiritually and empower me.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are attached to their cars, their
clothing, makeup, perfume, sports, the latest and greatest technology so that they
can compete with their friends, or just so they don't have something that
is old, because that is just not 'acceptable'. *sarcastic chuckle*

Before I became an Satanist, one of my GDs has led me away from watching
tv (even though I just watched the Family Guy... I don't watch that
anymore), and the Demon who helps me has been making me throw out my fashion
magazines and keeping me away from fashion related things.
They also nudged me towards more enviromentally friendly products (skin
care, toiletries, toilet paper, notebooks, etc.) as well as encouraging me
to read books about how to be more eco-friendly.
I know it might seem unrelated to Satanism at first, but now I see that
the Earth belongs to Father Satan, and it's important to be aware of how we
treat it, that's all. =)

Materialism is just another tactic to get people away from spirituality,
another way to distract them.

Hail Satan!

fwlrcj@ wrote:

Then they give us toys to play with and tell us we can't live without
them
and clothes and bags and shoes and perfume. And then of course the
sports
and music that will make us cool. Anything that will keep our mind off
of
what they are doing.

moonshadow48@ writes:

That's why I don't watch television--it spends all its time telling us
what
to think--what is sexy or handsome or beautiful, what clothes and hair
and
makeup to wear, etc--it's pathetic. Turn off that Jew Tube and
discover

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_
(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) _ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_
(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) ) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

sexy.
much for

daitsun88@ writes:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_
(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) _ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_
(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) )
_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_
(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) )
) ,
fwlrcj@ wrote:

They talk about how sexy and everything she is, but I don't see
it.

moonshadow48@ writes:

Does anyone know--is Sarah Jessica Parker Jewish? She must
be--that
girl
is
all over the magazines and t.v. and films, we are supposed to have
her
as
train
wreck and a face that would stop a clock. And that nose--surely
she is

Jewish?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back