Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thanks for not kicking me out...

bloodofpagans1

I knew it was risky. You've done that before. I always have so many doubts and questions when I read and watch things related to Satanism etc. 
I am one of the super lazy slackers Lady Maxine mentioned recently. Yet I feel the urge to come back and study more and sometimes even do a ritual. I mean it seems like there's no going back for me to being an atheist now. 
JOS has opened my eyes to so many things it's priceless. I sometimes even donate small sums here. 
Hail the Pagan Gods. 

It is idiotic to publicly say you're not a Satanist while trying to convince us you're one of us.

Begin a meditation program - the Dedication is JUST the beginning.

Morons who dedicate and then do shit to evolve are no Satan's kin.

Hail Volac!
88!
HS!

Actually, how can you know if morons are not Satan's kin? Has he told you that or you've read it in HPs' sermons? He incarnated me or not? Or maybe the enemy powers did? Is that what you're implying? 
I'm not trying to convince you I'm one of you. I'm just coming and saying as it is. I have nothing to gain from convincing anyone, except some knowledge. You needn't waste your precious time on me if you think I'm a moron. 

Hello
Wow, maybe I deserve these words. What's holding me back? I don't think it's just being lazy. You really think I'm a moron? Well, I guess it was idiotic to say as things are. Maybe I'm looking for some extra motivation. Maybe I still have some doubts. 
If idiots like me are no Satan's kin, then why am I here? I just can't stop coming back to JoS. It's sounds true most of the time. If being harsh is the way to give me a push then I thank you. 

Good morning. If indeed what you say is true and it's not a lack of hard work and effort, then perhaps it is your own subconscious doubt. A surgeon who doubts their own abilities is, of course, going to falter on their next operation; just as a nervous and unconfident driver is more likely to get into a car crash.
If you require extra motivation, I would recommend looking up ancient history and religious icons. Old stories and tales, what wisdom can be gleamed from them.
It's not a matter of who comes and goes, but who stays for the long haul.
"Actually, how can you know if morons are not Satan's kin? Has he told you that or you've read it in HPs' sermons? He incarnated me or not? Or maybe the enemy powers did? Is that what you're implying?"
I doubt anyone is implying anything. Lord Satan himself is a being of high knowledge and wisdom, thus, all followers of his teachings would likewise be expected to educate themselves and be wiser in their courses of action. If you believe you are the incarnation, spirit, soul, child, what-have-you of a Demon, I can already promise you that you're not. I'm not going to talk about the likelihood of it all, but only say that if you really WERE some manifestation of a Demon, you certainly wouldn't be here with us in this state.
"I'm not trying to convince you I'm one of you. I'm just coming and saying as it is. I have nothing to gain from convincing anyone, except some knowledge. You needn't waste your precious time on me if you think I'm a moron. "
So what would you like to learn?

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 01:47:01 -0700
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Thanks for not kicking me out...

Hello
Wow, maybe I deserve these words. What's holding me back? I don't think it's just being lazy. You really think I'm a moron? Well, I guess it was idiotic to say as things are. Maybe I'm looking for some extra motivation. Maybe I still have some doubts. 
If idiots like me are no Satan's kin, then why am I here? I just can't stop coming back to JoS. It's sounds true most of the time. If being harsh is the way to give me a push then I thank you. 

Bye: Blood.

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 1:55 PM, "bloodofpagans1@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello

I don't know. I would now just like to thank all of you who are comrades in the NS sense. For hearing me out. For not just being here like in some kind of rat race to Power. For being human. I don't have a place to go. Atheism is such a cold empty place. And no, I'm not trying to waste anybody's time. If you in a hurry please don't read. Don't look at fellow man who's in need of you. 
Do you think He can still have me back? I've done so little, but I've been happy a few times with what He's given me in life. I hope I don't sound too xian, which I'm not.  
I think He's granted my prayers a few times, I'm pretty sure He has... 
Please can someone share their experience with Demon or Father? I think this would be nice and positive. 
Last time I remember not long ago. I was complaining like stupid to my mom that I have no more change coz my wife spends it all. Later that day I think I went to a client and she paid me all in fivers ! Was that a coincidence you think? For me it seemed like some Demon was hearing my stupidity and taught me a lesson maybe? 
Hope to hear from some of you again. Hail the Gods. 

Remember this: I you want to fight to survive, why you want to all Spiritual Satanist comfort you? We all fight here, to progress, i meditate 2-3h every day! I read to, a lot, and i aslo constantly finding ways to help comrades that we win in this war agains enemy, jews are just poppet be reptiles, but that popptes have support reptiles, so they are strong enemy. Want comfort? Talk to Satan and meditate.

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 10:18 PM, "bloodofpagans1@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't know. I would now just like to thank all of you who are comrades in the NS sense. For hearing me out. For not just being here like in some kind of rat race to Power. For being human. I don't have a place to go. Atheism is such a cold empty place. And no, I'm not trying to waste anybody's time. If you in a hurry please don't read. Don't look at fellow man who's in need of you. 
Do you think He can still have me back? I've done so little, but I've been happy a few times with what He's given me in life. I hope I don't sound too xian, which I'm not.  
I think He's granted my prayers a few times, I'm pretty sure He has... 
Please can someone share their experience with Demon or Father? I think this would be nice and positive. 
Last time I remember not long ago. I was complaining like stupid to my mom that I have no more change coz my wife spends it all. Later that day I think I went to a client and she paid me all in fivers ! Was that a coincidence you think? For me it seemed like some Demon was hearing my stupidity and taught me a lesson maybe? 
Hope to hear from some of you again. Hail the Gods. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back