Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thanking the Gods for my life

Pamela

Well, today is my 19th birthday, my last year of being a teenager. Looking back at life I am happier now than I have ever been in my entire life. I have found purpose, meaning. I know who I am. My teenage years where depressing and filled with pain and turmoil. The enemy thought they could have me. But I never turned my back on the True Gods, no matter what. The closer I grow in Father, the more fulfilled I am. I love you Satan. I love you Marbas. I love all the True Gods of Duat. Thank you for blessing me with this life, many more years to come.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
-Pamela

Happy birthday, Pamela! Enjoy your last year as a teen! You are so fortunate to have come to Satan as a young person.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

Well, today is my 19th birthday, my last year of being a teenager. Looking back at life I am happier now than I have ever been in my entire life. I have found purpose, meaning. I know who I am. My teenage years where depressing and filled with pain and turmoil. The enemy thought they could have me. But I never turned my back on the True Gods, no matter what. The closer I grow in Father, the more fulfilled I am. I love you Satan. I love you Marbas. I love all the True Gods of Duat. Thank you for blessing me with this life, many more years to come.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
-Pamela

yes pamela! :) hail to that!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011 2:43:00 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Thanking the Gods for my life

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
-Pamela

HEY, HAPPY B-DAY, SIS! May Our GOD's bless you, and shine Their ETERNAL LIGHT in your heart, and throughout your entire beeing on this day celebrating your most recent arival on this planet, the beggining of a new journy on the road to TRUTH, ENLIGHTENMENT. You so very truly ARE blessed having come in "The Game" so early! I pray only the best, today as in all that follow!
-JAY (Jai)
HAIL SATAN!!!

Happy birthday to you pamela.. aaaaagggghhhrrrrrrrrrrrr(shout of victory)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Happy birthday, Pamela! Enjoy your last year as a teen! You are so fortunate to have come to Satan as a young person.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
-Pamela

Happy B-day!!! I still have 2 years left of being a teenager....Yawn...

anyway, hope you have an amazing day.

Good to see someone else familiar w/ Sanskrit; LOL
H.S.!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:44:26 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thanking the Gods for my life
  Happy birthday to you pamela.. aaaaagggghhhrrrrrrrrrrrr(shout of victory)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
-Pamela

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
-Pamela
Happy Birthday to You,Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Awesome Pamela,Happy birth day to You :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Aaaww! thank you your so sweet:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
-Pamela

Happy Birthday to You,Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Awesome Pamela,Happy birth day to You :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pamela.Hope its all you want it to be.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 4/11/11, Pamela <evilalien@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Thanking the Gods for my life
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011, 6:42 PM

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
-Pamela
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Totally agree with that.Feel like I wasted more than half my life.But I quess its never to late to come to Satan,just to learn the truth,and come to Him willingly,is the important thing.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 4/11/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thanking the Gods for my life
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011, 6:59 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
-Pamela
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back