Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thank you Satan!

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Power went out today in my area. No heat, no stove, no microwave. Incredible amount of wet slushy snow on the sidewalks, and I learned the hard way after about 2 steps that my new boots aren't waterproof. So I couldn't go anywhere far enough to get food as everything nearby was closed, and all I had for real food is in the freezer, been eating cereal all day lol. And having decent food is important to me. Not having protein isn't good. And I kept knocking things over in the kitchen trying to find chips because my flashlight battery was dead from being in my suitcase when I moved here... it was one things after another.

And you guys need to understand, I have this intense... I don't know... not quite "fear", but aversion to the cold. I am convinced I froze to death in a past life. Why I wound up growing up in northern Canada, I would like to know. But as soon as I get cold, my limbs get stiff and I find I don't think straight anymore.

I did a ritual and a working to get the power back, but of course as I hate to be cold and hungry, I was impatient and wanted instant results which of course didn't happen. It got to the point where I was about to break down, since I was too cold to do yoga or breathing exercises to keep my energies up, and there was nowhere for me to go to warm up. Odd, isn't it? Power goes out and it gets this bad....

Right before writing this, the power came back on. My heater and light turned on. I know it was Satan, and I told him I owe him for this. I'll be doing more online work to spread the truth.

I'm off to make some real food and cram as much protein into me as I possibly can. I've been feeling weak and kinda dizzy all day.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!! its good to know you're warm again... or atleast on the way to being warm... Father really does look out for us
On Dec 19, 2012 7:41 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
Power went out today in my area. No heat, no stove, no microwave. Incredible amount of wet slushy snow on the sidewalks, and I learned the hard way after about 2 steps that my new boots aren't waterproof. So I couldn't go anywhere far enough to get food as everything nearby was closed, and all I had for real food is in the freezer, been eating cereal all day lol. And having decent food is important to me. Not having protein isn't good. And I kept knocking things over in the kitchen trying to find chips because my flashlight battery was dead from being in my suitcase when I moved here... it was one things after another.

And you guys need to understand, I have this intense... I don't know... not quite "fear", but aversion to the cold. I am convinced I froze to death in a past life. Why I wound up growing up in northern Canada, I would like to know. But as soon as I get cold, my limbs get stiff and I find I don't think straight anymore.

I did a ritual and a working to get the power back, but of course as I hate to be cold and hungry, I was impatient and wanted instant results which of course didn't happen. It got to the point where I was about to break down, since I was too cold to do yoga or breathing exercises to keep my energies up, and there was nowhere for me to go to warm up. Odd, isn't it? Power goes out and it gets this bad....

Right before writing this, the power came back on. My heater and light turned on. I know it was Satan, and I told him I owe him for this. I'll be doing more online work to spread the truth.

I'm off to make some real food and cram as much protein into me as I possibly can. I've been feeling weak and kinda dizzy all day.

Hail Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Hope everything works out for you Lydia. I would hate living in that kind of cold especially when there is no power.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Thank you Satan!

Hail Satan!

The reason its hard to think when your really cold is the circulation slows down. Thats why its always best to wrap your head and neck that is where most of the body heat escapes from. Interesting enough its the wet, damp, cold that really gets to people. I knew people who worked in the high Artic. They told me when the wind was down. They could walk around without a jacket and such because it was such a dry cold. After awhile it was not even like cold.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:41:11 PM

Hail Satan!

Its truly Cold this year, When walking outside,Feels like my Finger is going to snap, I have cold now and in Terrible Shape, I hope no Power black out will be tommorow,as the sensation of the december 21st is so hillarious, I hope the Government aint retarded enough to cut off power for several days, Would definitely need an Kundalini Rising then i can Run Naked on Antarctica and wont freeze at all. :p. If again such an Power Blackout occurs, Why dont you awaken your kundalini temporarily just to warm yourself, You can Also Invoke Fire element and Heat Meditation, From experience Yoga can produce quite a heat if done correctly. Stay Alert Lydia, Hope things will Get Real nice.

I can't believe I didn't think of any of those... *face palm*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

Its truly Cold this year, When walking outside,Feels like my Finger is going to snap, I have cold now and in Terrible Shape, I hope no Power black out will be tommorow,as the sensation of the december 21st is so hillarious, I hope the Government aint retarded enough to cut off power for several days, Would definitely need an Kundalini Rising then i can Run Naked on Antarctica and wont freeze at all. :p. If again such an Power Blackout occurs, Why dont you awaken your kundalini temporarily just to warm yourself, You can Also Invoke Fire element and Heat Meditation, From experience Yoga can produce quite a heat if done correctly. Stay Alert Lydia, Hope things will Get Real nice.

You know, that's exactly what my dad would have told me! I'll make sure to get my scarf out of storage :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The reason its hard to think when your really cold is the circulation slows down. Thats why its always best to wrap your head and neck that is where most of the body heat escapes from.

Interesting enough its the wet, damp, cold that really gets to people. I knew people who worked in the high Artic. They told me when the wind was down. They could walk around without a jacket and such because it was such a dry cold. After awhile it was not even like cold.

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:41:11 PM

Hail Satan!

Yeah i kinda subscribe here. It's not necessary a kundalini rising cause if one's body is not ready for it he/she can be screwed. But there are heat meditations. Given the fact that it is kinda cold here too, and that i really don't like shaking all the time because of it, i started to work on my sushumna on a daily basis (the 'heat meditation' from JoS where you expand your sushumna several feet beyond your body). Now there are nights when i woke up because it is too hot lol. This only happened to me in the summer. I am searching for the cold parts of my bed haha. So yeah, there is a spiritual alternative for winter cold days or for times when the power goes off. 

Hail Satan!
Pe 20-dec.-2012, la 05:32, Anand Bon <anandbon@... a scris:

I personally Awaken Kundalini every once in a while, and i am not Screwed, or Perhaps I am lucky, Note that the Kundalini is in Direct Influence of Lord Satan, So yea there are safe ways to use the serpent temporarily.
How do i awaken it is I feed it with orgasmic Energy mentioned on Vovims Website, Yes there it awakens and then i stop feeding it for several days, Then slowsly it sleeps again.

I hope you get better soon sister I dont have much to say besides that. unlike your past life may you reach immortality in this one as I hope all of you do. :) HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Huh?! 
As far as i know, there is just one Awakening of the Kundalini and two risings: The Initial Rising and The True Rising. I never heard before about a kundalini who goes to sleep on a regular basis and can be awaken again and again, temporarily of course, with sexual energy. If you mean you *charge* your kundalini with sexual energy and maybe with balls of energy made out of your aura and impregnated with the five elements, well, then that's a brand new and different story. In my case he awakened once and is still awaken since then. And I am sure I'm neither the only one nor some rare occurrence. 
Now i don't know the effects of *charging* the kundalini in the way explained above before the awakening, as i never did it. So i know not if it  produces heat or not. But i know for sure it's not necessary a kundalini rising, not even an awakening in order to produce heat. There are other ways to do this. And honestly i think it is better to master the way of producing heat with the Heat Meditation, rather than relaying on manifestations of the kundalini. 
But to me you seem like you don't know the difference between the awakening and the risings of the kundalini. I remember well someone in the groups saying s/he wished for the rising of the kundalini even if s/he knew s/he wasn't ready for it. It went so bad that it was needed for a God to come and save the situation. This is how screwed you can get. It is not something to play around with for a reasons. 
This is my understanding of it. If i am wrong, please correct me. 
Hail Satan!
Pe 20-dec.-2012, la 09:00, Anand Bon <anandbon@... a scris:

I personally Awaken Kundalini every once in a while, and i am not Screwed, or Perhaps I am lucky, Note that the Kundalini is in Direct Influence of Lord Satan, So yea there are safe ways to use the serpent temporarily.
How do i awaken it is I feed it with orgasmic Energy mentioned on Vovims Website, Yes there it awakens and then i stop feeding it for several days, Then slowsly it sleeps again.

I agree with you Thomas. My kundalini has been awake for quite some time, since I was still new. It gives off a lot of heat, but not always, which is why I was cold that day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Huh?!

As far as i know, there is just one Awakening of the Kundalini and two risings: The Initial Rising and The True Rising. I never heard before about a kundalini who goes to sleep on a regular basis and can be awaken again and again, temporarily of course, with sexual energy. If you mean you *charge* your kundalini with sexual energy and maybe with balls of energy made out of your aura and impregnated with the five elements, well, then that's a brand new and different story.
In my case he awakened once and is still awaken since then. And I am sure I'm neither the only one nor some rare occurrence.

Now i don't know the effects of *charging* the kundalini in the way explained above before the awakening, as i never did it. So i know not if it produces heat or not. But i know for sure it's not necessary a kundalini rising, not even an awakening in order to produce heat. There are other ways to do this. And honestly i think it is better to master the way of producing heat with the Heat Meditation, rather than relaying on manifestations of the kundalini.

But to me you seem like you don't know the difference between the awakening and the risings of the kundalini. I remember well someone in the groups saying s/he wished for the rising of the kundalini even if s/he knew s/he wasn't ready for it. It went so bad that it was needed for a God to come and save the situation. This is how screwed you can get. It is not something to play around with for a reasons.

Hail Satan!

Pe 20-dec.-2012, la 09:00, Anand Bon <anandbon@... a scris:

What Anand Bon reffers to is not the aweakening but rather an empowerement of the Pranic Kundalini energy, that is a natural result of its empowerement. There are more than 2 stages in the process of Rising but this is again individual. I have had unpleasant shit trying to make the Kundalini Rise prematurely, we are not talking about a fiery energy here, or some super duper prana, it was way more. One night I was at my room and I had fed my Kundalini 6 times, with a powerful way I have been shown. I was immature and I overdid it, oh my little fella wanted insta-Rise. Then I went down and layed to bed. My Kundalini quite powerfully, [that is a springle or less of its Power ] tried to come up, I felt a rushing very powerful incinerating heat, but unfortunately this stopped on my solar plexus and it was one of the most terrifying things I have ever lived. It almost cost me my mind. I immidiately called in Astaroth as this came first in mind, then Satan. In a matter of 10 seconds it was all over, but hadn't it been for the Gods...Yes. It was extremely unpleasant. Another time something similiar happened. My Kundalini started bursting energy upon the spine and for a reason [I hadn't done hatha for like 3 days] I was very, very stiff. My legs started having bad problems, I couldn't quite walk and my awareness was getting fucked up, given my energy was being blocked on the base chakra.

I had fear in none of these experiences but I'm just giving an example as to give important points:

1. You must always Trust in Satan and be fearless. I know He loves me greatly since He has saved my ass from these instances and way more. 2. Realize the Kundalini is not a toy and that enforcing a naturally gradual process will only cost you more than it will give you.
3. You need to build a VERY POWERFUL FOUNDATION, the fastest way is obviously, Satanic meditation, neverending persistency.

Everyone wants Kundalini instantly and they do not think how a powerful process it is. For obvious reasons we aren't meant to say more and do not make any assumptions, just move forward and see for yourself. There are many stalkers and fools who say Kundalini is totally painless, or that they are Risen and it only took 1 year. There are many people who are severely deluded and mix any energy upon the spine with it being Kundalini this, Kundalini that. Kundalini is a long path and its a progressive one, it doesn't suddenly go boom one sweet night and from there on you're a God. To have such a 'boom' experience you will have a foundation rock solid, because its not a game. For instance I had some stinging headaches from there and on, some stinging rib pains, which were very powerful but at the same time pleasant, as because you will definitely realize the source. There have been other times when I was just doing ordinary things and I really felt some outstanding bliss, that I cannot explain on about, hitting me from all directions in the body, feeling like I was tripping inside my own body, unexplainable happiness, bliss, feelings of being very healthy and invulnerable to disease, sudden enlightenment flashes [far from what the local jew ager says, very deep insights that last only seconds] and physical/mental rewirings that last a lifetime and are the greatest healing. This was Kundalini too.

One word. FLEXIBILITY. You have mental, spiritual and physical flexibility and it will all turn out fine. Satan controls the situation and if in any urgent need, call in Him instantly. Its His part after all. Another word. FOUNDATION, solid bioelectrical foundation. Last phrase, TRUST IN OUR FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I agree with you Thomas. My kundalini has been awake for quite some time, since I was still new. It gives off a lot of heat, but not always, which is why I was cold that day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@ wrote:

Huh?!

As far as i know, there is just one Awakening of the Kundalini and two risings: The Initial Rising and The True Rising. I never heard before about a kundalini who goes to sleep on a regular basis and can be awaken again and again, temporarily of course, with sexual energy. If you mean you *charge* your kundalini with sexual energy and maybe with balls of energy made out of your aura and impregnated with the five elements, well, then that's a brand new and different story.
In my case he awakened once and is still awaken since then. And I am sure I'm neither the only one nor some rare occurrence.

Now i don't know the effects of *charging* the kundalini in the way explained above before the awakening, as i never did it. So i know not if it produces heat or not. But i know for sure it's not necessary a kundalini rising, not even an awakening in order to produce heat. There are other ways to do this. And honestly i think it is better to master the way of producing heat with the Heat Meditation, rather than relaying on manifestations of the kundalini.

But to me you seem like you don't know the difference between the awakening and the risings of the kundalini. I remember well someone in the groups saying s/he wished for the rising of the kundalini even if s/he knew s/he wasn't ready for it. It went so bad that it was needed for a God to come and save the situation. This is how screwed you can get. It is not something to play around with for a reasons.

Hail Satan!

Pe 20-dec.-2012, la 09:00, Anand Bon <anandbon@ a scris:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back