Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Testimony Of Satan's healing

[email protected]

Hello all,
This is something I must share,  Just the other day a close friend of mine was having a medical problem of what I will not disclose because it's quite personal.  Long story short I asked and prayed very intensely to Satan, and asked him if he would heal him and I got the words in my head " I got your back my son"  the following morning my friend was cured of his ailments.  I was very pleased and instantly thanked Satan and insured I would share the knowledge of his healing power,  my friend was very concerned and was planning on going to the doctor which I am sure he will still follow up, but this was and is incredible, I am sure many have experienced other things here as well but I promised father I would share! 
All comments welcome,
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

That's wonderful, His power and love is so incredible. I'm so happy for you and your dear friend.

Hail Satan and all the Powers of Hell

Thanks for sharing... Its beautiful...
Someday he would love to see you healing by yourself without his help ... Work hard on yourself and make him proud.. :)

This is a beautiful topic thx for sharing. As we area talking about healing i would like to add sth. I am an allergic person so i suffer illness much more easily but after my dedication i never get sick. Its unusual because i never miss a week or two weeks without illness but now i ama healthy for months.
Hail Satan and All Gods of Hell !

I'm always so happy to hear other people share what Satan has done for them. I know in my case, He has helped me so very much. He is an awesome amazing person/God, and he needs to be recognized for such. people don't acknowledge Him as much as they should, or talk to Him as much as they should. And they ought to, as He is such a wonderful person/God. I would ask everyone who is here to please, would you share your amazing story of Satan? He needs to be acknowledged and recognized. And I know personally, it would make me so happy to hear other people share their experiences with Satan. He is so beautiful and wonderful! Please, share your experiences with Him! Lets turn this thread into a testimonial to Father. He deserves it!
Love you FatherHail Satan!

There was a growth of some sort next to nail on my middle finger on my left hand. It looked like a wart (gross I know.) I would cut it with a nail clipper, completely off but it always grew back. It never bled. It was like cutting off a callus that would grow back. I should have gotten it checked out with a doctor. I woke up one morning and it was gone. I knew it was Satan because he healed this ugly, raised brown scab the size of my thumbnail on my lower left leg once. I was ashamed of it and would wear band-aids to cover it when I wore shorts or shorter pants. One night I was sleeping and he came into my room in a burst of his beautiful golden energy. I sat up in my bed, half-asleep, but was so exhausted I simply fell back down onto the pillow. In the morning the scab was no longer brown and raised but flat and a mildly pitted (but you could only feel it with your finger) leaving a slight mark but otherwise unnoticeable. I was so happy. This was a few years ago.
I had many suicide attempts when I was younger, before I became a dedicated spiritual Satanist. I was depressed a lot, angry at the world, hopeless and had no purpose. I would purposely try to end my life, and each time, Satan came himself (I didn't know it at the time, but I noticed the energy of love and peace he left in me and in my room, but I did not realize it's source) and took away whatever poisons I had swallowed, when I had planned on not waking up. Later on, when I told my doctor, they were so surprised and shocked I had did that. What I had done, I should not have survived.
As I matured in spiritual Satanism I started to realize the value of my life and that I had a purpose. I stopped trying to end my life.
I love Satan more and more with passing time. He is so thoughtful, considerate, and loving. He is the perfect gentleman. I am so surprised that a being of around 500 000 Earth years cares about someone like me, with all my current flaws, faults and  shortcomings. I am always faithful to him, as I have been tested and I have passed the tests. 
I have a long way to go. But I am happy that I am a spiritual Satanist. I am happy to know Satan and my Guardians. He is my god, my friend, and my Guardian Demons are wonderful friends too. I don't know how to give back to them, but to do what they say, what they ask of me, fight for Satan and to write poems for them from time to time. There is so much more I want to give back. I will find a way, or ways, to do so. They are the reason I am alive, that I have purpose and meaning.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, July 20, 2017 10:34 PM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm always so happy to hear other people share what Satan has done for them. I know in my case, He has helped me so very much. He is an awesome amazing person/God, and he needs to be recognized for such. people don't acknowledge Him as much as they should, or talk to Him as much as they should. And they ought to, as He is such a wonderful person/God. I would ask everyone who is here to please, would you share your amazing story of Satan? He needs to be acknowledged and recognized. And I know personally, it would make me so happy to hear other people share their experiences with Satan. He is so beautiful and wonderful! Please, share your experiences with Him! Lets turn this thread into a testimonial to Father. He deserves it!

Attachments :
<ol>Satan Dreams Sky and Stars.jpg</ol>Father Satan is a Wonderful Father! An Incredible God! The only one forever!Father Satan got me out of a great danger, I was risking death in a job where I was going to take a test, something was wrong but the person's communication on the other side was cut completely right at the time of the test it would be for a social network .
Glory to Satan Lucifer! Our Only God!
My spirit loves Satan forever!

♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Friday, July 21, 2017 11:32 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There was a growth of some sort next to nail on my middle finger on my left hand. It looked like a wart (gross I know.) I would cut it with a nail clipper, completely off but it always grew back. It never bled. It was like cutting off a callus that would grow back. I should have gotten it checked out with a doctor. I woke up one morning and it was gone. I knew it was Satan because he healed this ugly, raised brown scab the size of my thumbnail on my lower left leg once. I was ashamed of it and would wear band-aids to cover it when I wore shorts or shorter pants. One night I was sleeping and he came into my room in a burst of his beautiful golden energy. I sat up in my bed, half-asleep, but was so exhausted I simply fell back down onto the pillow. In the morning the scab was no longer brown and raised but flat and a mildly pitted (but you could only feel it with your finger) leaving a slight mark but otherwise unnoticeable. I was so happy. This was a few years ago.
I had many suicide attempts when I was younger, before I became a dedicated spiritual Satanist. I was depressed a lot, angry at the world, hopeless and had no purpose. I would purposely try to end my life, and each time, Satan came himself (I didn't know it at the time, but I noticed the energy of love and peace he left in me and in my room, but I did not realize it's source) and took away whatever poisons I had swallowed, when I had planned on not waking up. Later on, when I told my doctor, they were so surprised and shocked I had did that. What I had done, I should not have survived.
As I matured in spiritual Satanism I started to realize the value of my life and that I had a purpose. I stopped trying to end my life.
I love Satan more and more with passing time. He is so thoughtful, considerate, and loving. He is the perfect gentleman. I am so surprised that a being of around 500 000 Earth years cares about someone like me, with all my current flaws, faults and  shortcomings. I am always faithful to him, as I have been tested and I have passed the tests. 
I have a long way to go. But I am happy that I am a spiritual Satanist. I am happy to know Satan and my Guardians. He is my god, my friend, and my Guardian Demons are wonderful friends too. I don't know how to give back to them, but to do what they say, what they ask of me, fight for Satan and to write poems for them from time to time. There is so much more I want to give back. I will find a way, or ways, to do so. They are the reason I am alive, that I have purpose and meaning.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, July 20, 2017 10:34 PM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Ana:  sorry I do not understand and couldnt peice it togethor....Death, Danger and a Social Network?  what exactly were you doing that would make it such a dangerous test?  lol, sounds to me like drugs and some gang related shit. @Magus:  Ever thought of Ripping it off?  or if it doesnt bleed, to get that same satisfaction of cleaning it away, maybe you can cut it off, but then use a tool to dig where it grew...maybe there is some infected stuff where a wart grows and removing it would help?  I dunno just my imagination, I dont know much about the medical aspects.
On Jul 23, 2017, at 2:58 PM, "Ana Zurick anazurick@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Father Satan is a Wonderful Father! An Incredible God! The only one forever!Father Satan got me out of a great danger, I was risking death in a job where I was going to take a test, something was wrong but the person's communication on the other side was cut completely right at the time of the test it would be for a social network .
Glory to Satan Lucifer! Our Only God!
My spirit loves Satan forever!

♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Friday, July 21, 2017 11:32 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back