Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Testimonials

givemethetruth90

Hi i am still all new with this and i am scared out of my mind...also sad because i have to renounce krishna. I dont want to leave Krishna. But i need to speak to satan, i want to take the chance...um i was wondering if any of you could share your experiences after the dedication...what happened how did you feel? and was it worth it..
and if i decide later on that Lucifer is not for me...ca i leave?
um yeah does it matter to Satan that i am a black woman...would he think less of me...?
so anyone out there please answer...thanks

When I dedicated, I felt a huge weight being lifted off of my shoulders. I felt extreame bliss and like the world became warmer, like the universe was smiling at me. Some don't feel this for some time or at all if they're not open enough. I don't know muh abou Krishna but I THINK what you previously believed in was a LHP religon so like Buddists Hindus and Pagans you're already half way there.
You can speak to Lord Satan before you dedicate. You cannot however summon or evoke Him. Pray to Him and ask Him to send you a sign in your dream or something. or meditate on His sigil.
You can leave Satanism but I wouldn't dedicate if you think you may leave. If you dedicate and do leave at least don't disrespect the Goetic demons and Lord Satan.
Color and gender don't matter. We're all just souls with bodies and not the other way around. You should read the jos site more.
Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "givemethetruth90" <givemethetruth90@... wrote:

Hi i am still all new with this and i am scared out of my mind...also sad because i have to renounce krishna. I dont want to leave Krishna. But i need to speak to satan, i want to take the chance...um i was wondering if any of you could share your experiences after the dedication...what happened how did you feel? and was it worth it..
um yeah does it matter to Satan that i am a black woman...would he think less of me...?

Krishna is simply a later Hindu and very rhp corruption of Surya of the Vedic period.

If you want to live up to your handle stop dragging your feet and simply do the dedication and the doubts will leave you in time.

Yes its worth it. Thats why where here.

My life is the best it has ever been with Satan in it. I would have it no other way. He is a real God. So He is really there for you. Unlike the rhp false gods.

No Satan will not think less of you for that. Satan created Black People along with the rest of the Gentile races. Satan is the Creator God and Father of us all.

If you dedicate then Lucifer is for you. The rest is false fear.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "givemethetruth90" <givemethetruth90@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "givemethetruth90" <givemethetruth90@... wrote:
Welcome and krishna is basically like the xtians christ in a simular term and No Satan doesn't care what race you are. He created all of us and as far as leaving I've no idea.
-Cordially-
Scorned

it was so worth it, and there will be many changes up, down,I have only been committed for three months but so much has happened in that time in my personal growth.. many highs and lows as I change and get cleansed of the fears and lies..
...you will be able to be who you are meant to be a goddess..
but take your time it is irreversible unlike other beliefs..
Satan hates the jews. They were created to destroy us humans..
He does not hate us humans, our color does not matter
Hail Ra/Marduk/Amon

Why renounce Krishna?

To the best of my understanding, Shiva is Satan.

If your scared, YOUR NOT READY. This should be whole hearted devotion, no fear.

ITS DEFINATELY WORTH IT. IF YOU ARE HIS OWN, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

You can't decide Lucifer is not for you.....thats bullshit. Read above what I wrote.

Satan cares not that you are black. We have a black HP here.

My son is black, and a dedicated Satanist. And he is protected by his guardians.

Father Satan definitely would not think less of you because you are a black woman.  He loves all of His people.  When I dedicated I felt a great peace come over me.  It was the release of all the religious bondage I had been in. It was a great feeling.  I continue to feel that peace ever day.  I am so grateful to Father Satan for taking me out of so much untruth and placing me in the light.  He truly is a good God.
Hail Satan!!Hail Morax!!Death to the Xian Church!!

Yes, Shiva is Father Satan. And no, it doesn't matter at all that
you're black. Satan loves and cares for all of the Gentile races, who
are all his people.

Oh, and just as a side note, I gotta say: I love the testimonials page
on Jos! Sometimes, if I'm depressed or down, and think that Father
isn't paying attention to me, I read them, and it always cheers me
right up. ^ Hail Father Satan!

On 2/6/12, Todd Bailey <tfbailey1969@... wrote:
Father Satan definitely would not think less of you because you are a black
woman.  He loves all of His people.  When I dedicated I felt a great peace
come over me.  It was the release of all the religious bondage I had been
in. It was a great feeling.  I continue to feel that peace ever day.  I am
so grateful to Father Satan for taking me out of so much untruth and placing
me in the light.  He truly is a good God.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xian Church!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back