Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Terror

Garrett Mullins

I'm not sure what good posting this here will do but I wanna get it off my chest. I have everything I need to dedicate, I even walked off to a secluded area to do it but I'm just so terrified. I've run it all through my mind logically probably a hundred times and I keep agreeing that Satan is much more likely then xianity, but I just keep imagining hell. Imagining the 'what if I'm wrong' scenario, my entire existence becoming nothing but pain and agony. Of course I know that's exactly what the enemy wants but I'm so damn scared, I muttered to myself when I went out to dedicate that if something kept me from doing it I'd take it as a sign from God. When I got there I realized I didn't have the prayer or a pen and paper to make a new one, that's a big source of the fear. I just feel so shitty, I keep praying asking God if he's real to show himself or make me understand somehow that he's real, and I feel terrible about that because Satan already did so for me and I know praying to jewsus is really rotten to him. Did anyone else have a similar experience, or do what I did with prayer?

All these thoughts and fear you have are of the enemy. It is clear.You can read about Hell here: http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Hell.htm and: http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Conversation.html
I say just do it. Since you know and deep in your heart you can feel it, DO IT! Go against the enemy who's trying to keep you away from our Father and Creator!

Στις 6:25 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 6 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "Garrett Mullins mullinsgarrett@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I'm not sure what good posting this here will do but I wanna get it off my chest. I have everything I need to dedicate, I even walked off to a secluded area to do it but I'm just so terrified. I've run it all through my mind logically probably a hundred times and I keep agreeing that Satan is much more likely then xianity, but I just keep imagining hell. Imagining the 'what if I'm wrong' scenario, my entire existence becoming nothing but pain and agony. Of course I know that's exactly what the enemy wants but I'm so damn scared, I muttered to myself when I went out to dedicate that if something kept me from doing it I'd take it as a sign from God. When I got there I realized I didn't have the prayer or a pen and paper to make a new one, that's a big source of the fear. I just feel so shitty, I keep praying asking God if he's real to show himself or make me understand somehow that he's real, and I feel terrible about that because Satan already did so for me and I know praying to jewsus is really rotten to him. Did anyone else have a similar experience, or do what I did with prayer?

Friend listen I used to be so involved with god trying to please him and yes as you get a sign from him that he is there but one never came.  Last night I was terrified and excited at once about my dedication but I did it easily and once it was done I was so happy. Your being terrified of Hell is caused by the enemy they believe that it is a place of suffering and suffering alone but they are wrong.  If you live right and praise Satan how we are supposed to then you will go to Hell but you will live there in gloriousness.My friend do not be afraid Satan is ready to receive you so take your time do not do the dedication until you are ready but you will be safe I promise

On Monday, October 6, 2014 9:22 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

All these thoughts and fear you have are of the enemy. It is clear.You can read about Hell here: http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Hell.htm and: http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Conversation.html
I say just do it. Since you know and deep in your heart you can feel it, DO IT! Go against the enemy who's trying to keep you away from our Father and Creator!

Στις 6:25 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 6 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "Garrett Mullins mullinsgarrett@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Thanks for the advice, I guess the biggest thing I keep worrying is that I misinterpret the scripture and that God legitimately doesn't control hell or the fact of who goes there, but I know if that were the case then God would have failed to provide any method of knowing his truth. Which would make it impossible or at least grossly unfair to analytically come to the conclusion he was God. 
Above everything I know your right about the 'even if he were in control fighting would be the right thing.' comment. I really appreciate the replies, I think I'm gonna dedicate today or tomorrow
Thanks again,Hail Satan!.

On Monday, October 6, 2014 8:22 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

But for me i want to join

On Monday, October 6, 2014 4:22 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Years and lifetimes of programming is kicking in. We have been programmed to go against our best interests and what and who is good to us. Namely Satan.
You must clean up, read the links Ligh Yagami posted, and also read the jos site and exposing christianity to deprogram your mind. (The emotions are a blockage put there by the enemy.)
We must be strong, and we must be courageous.
The definition of the word courage: Courage is the ability and willingness to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, or intimidation. 
Something I have been thinking about lately. "Satan is the most powerful God in the Universe". "We havenothing to fear". Remember this when the programming kicks in.
Joy of Satan
Exposing Christianity 

I agree. Based on what you just said, the terror is coming from God, not Satan, correct? Why would a "loving" God rely on fear?

Consider this too- AT even the thought of leaving, the Xian God fills you with fear, interferes with things, and tries everything to keep you Xian.

Yet, Father Satan, if you decide to leave him, all he would do is leave you alone. he wouldn't fill you with fear about leaving.

Which seems better to you? Can you think that the Xian god is anything Good? Anything but manipulative?

Do the dedication. Or, you might try this- ask Father Satan for protection from the enemy when you get to the area where you will do the dedication.

You'll feel a lot better. I was in similar shoes. You know what? All the Xian god did was keep me from making contact with Father and other Demons(Longish story, I'm not gonna get into it.) He never said anything to me. Father, however, still reached out to me despite the interference. And that was what helped me realize the truth, and gave me the courage to dedicate.

Since dedicating (A month ago tomorrow) I feel FAR better. I'm finally able to progress spiritually, and I'm more free than I've ever been.

It's your choice, and no one here will take that away from you. Just keep in mind how each side is acting.

Good luck, and
HAIL SATAN!

Oh, and seriously- you keep praying to the Xian God and you only feel worse? That's a major sign the enemy is behind this right there. Obviously, because they are enemies to humanity.

hi to all  where can  l get satanic rosery  in uganda and how to use it.

On Monday, October 6, 2014 4:22 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You can make a rosary. You can make it as simple or as ornate as you want. You can use wooden, glass, stone or other kinds of beads. You can make it any color and use what material you want for the string.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back