Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Terror in my dreams

[email protected]

Ever since I came upon your site, I have had a series of horrific nightmares regarding Satan. For one, I know I am a gentile but I have had nightmares about Satan. I've always had a special place in my heart for Satan, but I've had nightmares about him since I came to JoyofSatan forums.

First dream was about Jews and I might be one. I am not a jew, but this dream scared the hell out of me. Second dream was about Satan as a tornado destroying me family home (which is weird because I dont have a house out in the middle of nowhere) and killing all my cats and nearly my mom and sister and one of my nephews (possibly everyone else died). Third dream I had was about me using my imagination while talking to Satan, he was blowing on and pulling out my hair.

I don't know what to believe anymore, but I know I am not forgiving. Was Satan attacking me?

Ave Satanama

No it was not Satan he protects his own. The enemy will mimic Satan to make you believe that it is Satan to turn back to the enemy you got to stand up for your self and fight

I go through this as well. The enemy will do anything to turn Father Satan's people against him. What it is os that you are on the path to knowing the gods and the truth and the enemy is terrified of this. If you have not dedicated, you should.

Hail Satan

The enemy trying to manipulate you into leaving Father Satan. Father has only love for his own. Do not pay attention to these. I would also recommend cleaning your aura daily twice, in the morning and in the evening. Also you can do other things to protect yourself:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html
I fucking hate these manipulative bitch ass schemes by the enemy. Be strong and do not pay attention to these because doing so will only give it energy. You shouldn't waste your energy on this. Strengthen your aura and never doubt.
Hail Father Satan 

The enemy has a lot of experience manipulating dreams, I'm a lucid dreamer and often I awake when I feel the presence of the enemy speaking while I'm dreaming and trying to induce false people or images in my dreams. Just be aware, try to meditate at least 5 minutes before sleep to be more conscious while dreaming and try to stop them when you note false signals. Hail Satan!
El 7/2/19 a las 11:48, Shorya Singh shorya.superstar@... [JoyofSatan666] escribió:
  The enemy trying to manipulate you into leaving Father Satan. Father has only love for his own. Do not pay attention to these. I would also recommend cleaning your aura daily twice, in the morning and in the evening. Also you can do other things to protect yourself: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html
I fucking hate these manipulative bitch ass schemes by the enemy. Be strong and do not pay attention to these because doing so will only give it energy. You shouldn't waste your energy on this. Strengthen your aura and never doubt.
Hail Father Satan 

This reminds me of a dream I had not to long ago(I'll skip most the details of it and jump to the part tht matters).

Was sittimg at a round table next to the magician(sorcerer?) Named dynamo and he was doing simple card trick mostly ignoring the little comments from ppl doing his thing. Then I said "I've dissapointed father so much, im nothing but a joke" he immediately stopped his card tricks looked at me and said "you need to be careful of him his darkness is immense" I stopped being a sorry sob and just laughed at him like obviously he has more darkness AND light then any other being in the existence we understand. He than ran away and these clown monsters/ human transformed monsters started showing up and atttacking ppl( ah tht was the best part of the dream :3) i proccedded to atck and destroy all the abominations tht werr showing up.

Basically an enemy being tried to make me belive father spawned "demons" to attack the innocent masses because hes "full of darkness". Enemies are sad and petty and even in dreams where the subconscious is in control they resort to lowly methods to have u wake up fearing our creator. Oh how I enjoy fighting and destroying enemies in dreams haha ive got lots of experience in Tht department lol(those of u who think I create "fake" entitie attacks I'm sure some times I do but sometimes its very real).

"you need to be careful of him his darkness is immense" hahahaha something about this post was really funny. Yeah these dreams are just the enemy and your brain going silly on you guys, but that's really funny. Good on you for destroying the clown abominations.
Had this dream one time about being in some weird outer space ghost town with all this advanced architecture and there was this woman dressed like from the 1800s waving her hand at me to call me over. Anybody who's seen old western films or played Red Dead Redemption knows that this is how they used to rob people in the wild west - a pretty lady calls for help and some robbers jump out. Well I looked more closely and saw that the woman had a grey alien for a head lol. I destroyed it or woke up at that point but it became relevant to my real life and strangely helped me get out of a bad relationship. A lot of our dreams are just our unconscious doubts, concerns, or fantasies

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back