Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Terror Attack in Russia

Aarti

Gunmen kill at least six police and a priest in attacks in Russia’s Dagestan!!!!
Putin forgot how disgusting and scary Islam is. and sold them weapons/guns/bombs. now he thinks he can give up on isis as if nothing happened. muslims
cut off the head
of a priest in Russia. so guys, are you sure that you will still say everywhere that you are a Satanist?
this is real islam. yhwh need blood sacrifice...

so guys, are you sure that you will still say everywhere that you are a Satanist?
Joy of Satan always said to not tell anybody about being Spiritual Satanist and never reveal personal indentity. Silence is Gold.

Joy of Satan also demonstrated what is islam and how the quran is very destructive.

Putin doesn't stop islam religion because he is a jew and he works to destroy the White Race, islam is a jewish weapon to destroy the White Race.

I think Putin knows what's going on. He is very intelligent, which makes him a threat (he is after all, a former KGB agent).

Yes, he is jewish, so he isn't really bothered about christianity's little brother, islam. On the other hand, as people have mentioned here, he is apparently working to try and outlaw and ban Satanism. So, you know what his agenda is.

The idiots on the political right, think that he will "save" the West. They have no idea.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back