Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Temple

todyy666

Hello all.Want ask main question. Is there any temples in China or Japan where i could travel there and meditate like all the time?Because I can't meditate if in my town and country Im with idiots people around. I need peace where i can be with people who empower there souls and almost always meditate.Thanks all if i get good information. Sorry if there is gramma mistakes.Hail Satan!

-Todyy666

I'm sure there are, but why leave your life behind for that? Meditating that's much is fairly unnecessary. He HPs have even said that meditating about 1.5 hours is about perfect

Hey man. Don't see the easy way out. If it's hard to meditate it means you're growing. :)
On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 10:15 AM, todyy666@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello all.Want ask main question. Is there any temples in China or Japan where i could travel there and meditate like all the time?Because I can't meditate if in my town and country Im with idiots people around. I need peace where i can be with people who empower there souls and almost always meditate.Thanks all if i get good information. Sorry if there is gramma mistakes.Hail Satan!

-Todyy666

Buddhist, Shinto, or other temples have heavily corrupted teachings and will make it hard for you to advance. Many of them push fasting and veganism where you will get two scanty meals and then nothing for the rest of the day. If you join a temple, you do not get to spend all day meditating how you want. You will be forced to spend hours a day memorizing and reciting worthless prayers and your stay at the temple is not free. Monks have to spend several hours each day maintaining the temple and otherwise laboring for the benefit of the temple. Monks who meditate, remain sexually abstinent, and recite corrupted mantras for 10 hours a day make very little spiritual progress.

If the presence of idiots in your country is keeping you from meditating, then traveling to another country is not going to fix the problem. There are idiots in all countries. You need to learn how to tune out unwanted outside influences and ignore them so you can meditate. Void meditation is essential for that as daily void meditation gives you the ability to shut out unwanted thoughts at will. Instead of focusing on the negativity and retardation in the world, focus on the power and positivity of Satan and the Gods.

Astral Arts of the Gods
http://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/

@Thomas Wiley, meditation is not supposed to be difficult. If someone is experiencing difficulty with meditation that means there is a mental hang-up, an untrained mind, or some other obstacle impeding that person's efforts at meditation. Meditation is not supposed to be some brutal, horrible endeavor where only a few masters have enough discipline to endure it. That attitude is self-defeating and is based on a lie. Meditation should be an enjoyable experience that someone looks forward to. 

Meditational Truth Time
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post8785.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back