Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

TEMPLE OF ENKI

hell yea i agree derik. I love the sermon on water and eternal life! thats why i respect water and cherish it!! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:29:40 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] TEMPLE OF ENKI

Have any of you been to the temple of enki site? I love it! It has a lot of good information.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:
hell yea i agree derik. I love the sermon on water and eternal life! thats why i respect water and cherish it!! :)
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:29:40 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] TEMPLE OF ENKI

Have any of you been to the temple of enki site? I love it! It has a lot of good information.
I just now found it and started reading the first page - looks Awesome!

Thanks!~

I love the TOE site! It's awesome! I didn't see the sermon about
water; I shall have to find and read that one. Hail Father Satan-Enki!

On 4/21/11, Arturo Bing <arturobing@... wrote:

Oh yes its one of our links. They are good.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23"
<derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

Have any of you been to the temple of enki site? I love it! It has a lot
of good information.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:
Not a bad site but some parts in the info is off.For instance it was NOT Enlil (Bael) that hated humanity from the beggining to the end,but anu, Father Satan's (Enki's) "father".

The owner seems to be really aware of the enemy but I saw in his writings that "some reptilians are really enlightened [...]" which is false.The reptiles are simply a bit more evolved than greys and they are Satan's enemies.

Just take them into consideration,and know that the jew stichin has some messed up info inside of her book,which could be the reason there may be contradictions to begin with.They are few but they can exist,if any,they are solved because Satan guides His own to the Truth.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

I notice he states two authors one a racial jew agent cypto and it's kike enabling student are great "scholars" links and all, that I don't get. All they do is lie, half-lie and slander the Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@ wrote:

Not a bad site but some parts in the info is off.For instance it was NOT Enlil (Bael) that hated humanity from the beggining to the end,but anu, Father Satan's (Enki's) "father".

The owner seems to be really aware of the enemy but I saw in his writings that "some reptilians are really enlightened [...]" which is false.The reptiles are simply a bit more evolved than greys and they are Satan's enemies.

Just take them into consideration,and know that the jew stichin has some messed up info inside of her book,which could be the reason there may be contradictions to begin with.They are few but they can exist,if any,they are solved because Satan guides His own to the Truth.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:
I notice he states two authors one a racial jew agent cypto and it's kike enabling student are great "scholars" links and all, that I don't get. All they do is lie, half-lie and slander the Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@ wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
And it also supports the 2012 "we will be saved always by an outer source" hype,which blantantly indicated that they have no communication to any Gods.

I think there may be a lot we don't know about this war. The more I have looked into the logic behind it, the more I have found myself bewildered by the sheer stupidity of the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:
I think there may be a lot we don't know about this war. The more I have looked into the logic behind it, the more I have found myself bewildered by the sheer stupidity of the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
The enemy sometimes is so stupid that their stupidity seems clever.They are not intelligent,they are just vile,pathetic and manipulative into the largest extent that we can imagine.

May I be a little rude and ask if "jonathon billing" ever lived in Connecticut? There was a kid in my grade with that name when I was young. Anyway, just curious, thanx!
H.S.666Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:56:38 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: TEMPLE OF ENKI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

The enemy sometimes is so stupid that their stupidity seems clever.They are not intelligent,they are just vile,pathetic and manipulative into the largest extent that we can imagine.

As far as I know, I've never been in Connecticut.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

May I be a little rude and ask if "jonathon billing" ever lived in Connecticut? There was a kid in my grade with that name when I was young. Anyway, just curious, thanx!
H.S.666
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:56:38
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: TEMPLE OF ENKI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

One would expect the enemy Nordics to at least have some understanding of the larger picture.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

One would expect the enemy Nordics to at least have some understanding of the larger picture.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

If they were intelligent to begin with I doubt they would go against Satan.When I reffer to the enemy I am talking about the greys and the reptillians,as because I don't know as many things about the enemy nordics yet.The only thing I know about them is that anu leads the whole agenda of these beings.Probably these nordics are not stupid at all,but just less illuminated in comparssion to our Gods from Duat.Stupidity reffers to logic and the term of less illuminated reffers to spiritual aspects.I see intelligence as a fuse of both spirituality and logic.Thus I believe that the enemy is not intelligent but stupid.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

They have access to so much technology and spiritual knowledge, I can't see a reason for stupidity/less illumination.

If they were intelligent to begin with I doubt they would go against Satan.When I reffer to the enemy I am talking about the greys and the reptillians,as because I don't know as many things about the enemy nordics yet.The only thing I know about them is that anu leads the whole agenda of these beings.Probably these nordics are not stupid at all,but just less illuminated in comparssion to our Gods from Duat.Stupidity reffers to logic and the term of less illuminated reffers to spiritual aspects.I see intelligence as a fuse of both spirituality and logic.Thus I believe that the enemy is not intelligent but stupid.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back