Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

telling the truth to others

mohamad.ahmadi32

hi . finally we say the truth to others or keep father satan's secret everybody gives a different idea what should I do friends?hail to the mighty god satan

You are welcome to try and convert anyone who you feel is willing to know the truth, but be careful. I've seen the way most xians and others are, your friends may completely disconnected with you if they don't agree to at least *consider* satan as the one true god. Just be careful, alright.

Nobody gives a different idea here. We all mention the same thing: it's good to spread the truth, but bad if you get caught yourself or reveal that you're a Spiritual Satanist yourself. That's the reason it's not advised for people to tell their parents they're Spiritual Satanists and not mention that to people who can react negatively but it IS advised to spread the truth online or leave tracts with the JoS site and exposing christianity in public areas. Because methods like these just spread the important info without endangering yourself. 

If you're talking about spreading the truth whether online outside of this E-Group, or offline, it's best to give only links to exposingchristianity on the JoS website for online. For offline, just small pieces of paper with exposingchristianity.com or this written on it. Or the below link.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

You can also write your own personal messages on the small slips of paper. But be careful about how many you place, and how frequent, as some might try to get you arrested if they follow you, and figure you out. Just do the best you can.

yeah thanks all. I will try my best. hail satan and the gods

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 10:55 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Nobody gives a different idea here. We all mention the same thing: it's good to spread the truth, but bad if you get caught yourself or reveal that you're a Spiritual Satanist yourself. That's the reason it's not advised for people to tell their parents they're Spiritual Satanists and not mention that to people who can react negatively but it IS advised to spread the truth online or leave tracts with the JoS site and exposing christianity in public areas. Because methods like these just spread the important info without endangering yourself. 

Anytime someone tries to call the bible a "good book" I mention the inquisition and clench my fist hard enough that you can hear my knuckles crack and bible thumpers get the message.

Anything other than the threat of physical violence never gets through their thick skulls -_-
This however tends to be my main method of openly discrediting the bible. mentioning the quotes from JEWsus's own mouth where he demanded genocide of all non believers and even treated his own disciples like shit and mentioning the inquisition and how the depraved words in that book turn people into genocidal maniacs.

On Friday, April 3, 2015 1:54 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have found that if I am as noble as I can be, if I casually let those who are close find out, they are subtly enthralled by ultimately uninterested with the religious aspects of my philosophy.  For instance, if I'm caught doing a meditation or energy work (something spiritually pronounced) people may find the practice interesting and believe in it but the greater picture is too much. And also (maybe just slightly off topic) but as for the rituals to awake Gentiles, I have noted they do work very, very well. I notice when I do them, conversations in my solar peripheral take on a more political character, Nazism is talked about, Hitler is almost always mentioned or even talked about extensively, you can really tell that people are close to the edge so to speak. You can tell there is a profoundly positive influence on these people. Once I was playing a game of hangman in training at work and each letter called out that was not valid spelt "Iseal" on the board. Earlier that entire day we were discussing Israel's faults and the class discussion was revolving around communism, the Soviet Union's purpose (to psychologically split and enslave), alchemy and so forth. Nobody was arguing and it was an atmosphere of truth and enlightenment. Never ever doubt it, even just when I sit back and think to myself, "I can't believe I know the truth in this world of lies" type of deal, I know that sends out a ripple in the underlying connection of things. The point is that I try really hard to influence people to finding the truth or at least smelling it without going too far or being outright about my true message. I have learned the hard way how "those who are without" treat you when you are too honest; I should have taken Satan's word "Do not mention my name nor my attributes" but I am a goof that has to learn the hard way almost all of the time for it to really sink in. I ended up losing a few friends and many acquaintances by speaking my mind but they turned out to be shitty people and shitty friends anyways. I try to spread the truth online whenever I can (basically whenever I have access to a computer of adequate power to post many comments on many places) however and sometimes people do listen, and if they don't, they at least see the truth, and that will stick in the back of their mind until the day they die.

poof I have to say its sad for them . when I dedicated and started power meditations and see the positive results I was eager to tell about satan to my parents I just love them and didn't want them to suffer being slave to the fucking program of islam. coz I see them doing this mistake over a life time and I really got sad about them so I wanted to help em out. so I started and tell them little by little and when I said satan they got angry I told them everything with reason but they didn't accept it after all . now I know how strong is their fear program. but thy don't argue with me being Satanism they are even so stupid to think I pray to that shitty allah as they are told he is so good and me doing good so I must be muslim still but fuck it. it annoys me that they think like that but I don't care I know who I am and I know I will fight any fouls god. hail satan and true gods of hell hail them all and much respect to them.

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 2:32 AM, "thom.hyde@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have found that if I am as noble as I can be, if I casually let those who are close find out, they are subtly enthralled by ultimately uninterested with the religious aspects of my philosophy.  For instance, if I'm caught doing a meditation or energy work (something spiritually pronounced) people may find the practice interesting and believe in it but the greater picture is too much. And also (maybe just slightly off topic) but as for the rituals to awake Gentiles, I have noted they do work very, very well. I notice when I do them, conversations in my solar peripheral take on a more political character, Nazism is talked about, Hitler is almost always mentioned or even talked about extensively, you can really tell that people are close to the edge so to speak. You can tell there is a profoundly positive influence on these people. Once I was playing a game of hangman in training at work and each letter called out that was not valid spelt "Iseal" on the board. Earlier that entire day we were discussing Israel's faults and the class discussion was revolving around communism, the Soviet Union's purpose (to psychologically split and enslave), alchemy and so forth. Nobody was arguing and it was an atmosphere of truth and enlightenment. Never ever doubt it, even just when I sit back and think to myself, "I can't believe I know the truth in this world of lies" type of deal, I know that sends out a ripple in the underlying connection of things. The point is that I try really hard to influence people to finding the truth or at least smelling it without going too far or being outright about my true message. I have learned the hard way how "those who are without" treat you when you are too honest; I should have taken Satan's word "Do not mention my name nor my attributes" but I am a goof that has to learn the hard way almost all of the time for it to really sink in. I ended up losing a few friends and many acquaintances by speaking my mind but they turned out to be shitty people and shitty friends anyways. I try to spread the truth online whenever I can (basically whenever I have access to a computer of adequate power to post many comments on many places) however and sometimes people do listen, and if they don't, they at least see the truth, and that will stick in the back of their mind until the day they die.

So it is okay to spread the truth?? Because I'm my head I feel like I am doing something wrong. Maybe it's not the fact that I do spread the truth, but that I don't meditate everyday.

Hail Satan

the fact you're not meditating every day is the problem.
MEDITATE EVERY DAY.aura cleaning, protection meditation and void meditation should be done at least twice a day!

On Monday, April 6, 2015 5:12 AM, "sulixtsatan66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So it is okay to spread the truth?? Because I'm my head I feel like I am doing something wrong. Maybe it's not the fact that I do spread the truth, but that I don't meditate everyday.

Hail Satan

If you start spreading the truth withrout doig protective meditation you may feel like you are doing something wrong, you might get sleep paralysis, feel anxious or any combination of these and more because the enemy couls try to suppress you. 

You should do your aura of protection meditation every day if you are doing online combat. That way you are not susceptible to the enemy. And dont tell anybody you know personally unless you are damn sure of the consequences. "Speak not my name nor my attributes lest ye regret it, for ye do not know what those without may do." This is paraphrased a bit but Satan said this in the Al-Jilwah and it is a very helpful thing to remember.

Spreading the truth Is good, more people should be exposed to the truth, but not when it means endangering anyone. Telling the truth to a person who can physically harm you is obviously not a good idea, that's why we have the internet! Although if you happen to find a friend who is perhaps an atheist and is open-minded, then by all means make an effort, but use caution and common sense. Satan wants as many people on his side as he can, but he also wants all of our safety, this is why it is advised to use caution.

What I meant by that is this, I feel I'm not doing enough. I've been thinking about it lately, and I have come to understand that what I do is enough.

@discipleofthegods idk if I answered you question. But here it goes, im being completely honest. I am a person of very caring characteristics nd I take people feelings into consideration. Lately I haven't had time for myself nd it's been keeping me from meditating. Since I feel very tired. It's like I swallow everyone's bad energy for them to feel better, I wish that wasn't a fantasy in my philosophy but it's just the essence of who I am.

Tbh, it's not my fault that I don't meditate everyday, but I still try to meditate. It's no excuse really. I don't believe in excuses. That's just not me. I think of it as a rational explanation. But besides that all. It's been very enlighten for you guys to help me out. I felt like I wanted to bring the enlightenment to people. Most of the times I comes to fail, but I don't feel negative towards it bc we are all together nd somehow it makes me feel happy that we all Spiritual Satanist got each other's backs.

Hii there... I may have messed up their am waiting for a message approval that has a tiny about me bit not too much though... It's a bit of a shame we live in a world where one is judged and ridiculed due to personal beliefs.

Taking other people's bad energy is no different than the suicidal prose at the mount. That dick on a stick told every Gentile*taking the reality into account, not the fictional crap* to take endless abuse.

The same applies here. Yes, you can help certain people. But, you have to recognize when it hurts you, it helps NO ONE especially not you.. Then they get used to taking you as being their psychic dumping ground.

Everyone's looking for relief, but all you can give is advise. You shouldn't have to take bullshit like that. I used to be just like that. A "people pleaser". I quit that shit when I came to Father Satan, and Dedicated.

This energy might very well be working against you.

That's my biggest obstacle in life. I know thru satanism I'll overcome it. My eyes had just been open to the actual reality that those without serve no purpose to understand the truth correctly. Everyone's is purposely secluding themselves from the truth.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back