Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Teleportation

If you can disperse into atoms and then re-collect them into your self, your physical and other bodies - yes.

HS!
88!

In the astral realm with your astral body, yes. Or, more properly, you move at the speed of thought so it appears like teleporting.
In the physically realm, it's likely possible, since everything is. However, I wouldn't bet on it. Maybe ask your GD?

Il Venerdì 23 Dicembre 2016 17:36, "Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

I doubt it. With the right amount of energy it might be possible to move so fast that it looks like teleporting. But there would still be astronomically high amounts needed. 
-Shael

I've heard this theory. How is that possible? Dispersing and recollecting atoms. Impossible. I don't know if it's possible for a God or not.  Teleportation is simply just moving so fast at the speed of light maybe , for reaching point A to point B destination Or it's possible through portals which I don't believe fully but it might be possible. 

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 9:51 pm, black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   If you can disperse into atoms and then re-collect them into your self, your physical and other bodies - yes.

HS!
88!

There's an African charm to do this.. But I heard there are consequences for using it, i will ask some priests here about it, although I don't have interest to teleport lol, I get details about it I will post here

I have to add that I was taking about complete teleportation, aka everything, atoms etc, that is "you", disappearing and re-appearing somewhere else. This is what I called impossible. 
-Shael
On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 17:21, black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   If you can disperse into atoms and then re-collect them into your self, your physical and other bodies - yes.

HS!
88!

it may be possible to go through the astral, entirely, from point a to point b.
as for portal teleportation, another story.

No, you can not just teleport somewhere. On the astral you can, but in the 'physical' world? No.

On Friday, December 23, 2016 10:12 AM, "Adarsh Dabas adarshdabas666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

https://archive.org/stream/TheAstralBod ... 7_djvu.txt   P 165   “A still higher vibration of a somewhat different type will separate these molecules into their constituent atoms. A body thus reduced to the etheric condition can be moved from one place to another with very great rapidity ; and the moment the force which has been exerted is withdrawn it will be forced by the etheric pressure to resume its original condition.   It is necessary to explain how the shape of an object is preserved, when it is disintegrated and then re-materialised. If a metal key, for example, were raised to the vaporous condition by heat, when the heat is withdrawn the metal will solidify, but instead of being a key it will be merely a lump of metal. The reason of this is that the elemental essence which informs the key would be dissipated by the alteration in its condition : not that the elemental essence can be affected by heat, but that when its temporary body is destroyed as a solid, the elemental essence pours back into the great reservoir of such essence, much as the higher principles of man, though entirely unaffected by heat or cold, are yet forced out of a physical body when the latter is destroyed by fire. <pre>Consequently, when the metal of the key cooled into the solid condition again, the " earth " elemental essence which poured back into it would not be the same as that which it contained before, and there would therefore be no reason why the key shape should be retained. </pre><pre>But a man who disintegrated a key in order to move it from one place to another, would be careful to hold the elemental essence in exactly the same shape until the transfer was completed, and then when his will-force was removed it would act as a mould into which the solidifying particles would flow, or rather round which they would be re-aggregated. Thus, unless the operator's power of concentration failed, the shape would be accurately preserved. </pre> <pre>Apports, or the bringing of objects almost instantaneously from great distances to spiritualistic siances are sometimes produced in this way : for it is obvious that when disintegrated they could be passed with perfect ease through any solid substance, such as the wall of a house or the side of a locked box. The passage of matter through matter is thus, when understood, as simple as the passage of water through a sieve or of a gas through a liquid. </pre><pre>Materialisation or the change of an object from the etheric to the solid state, can be produced by a reversal of the above process. In this case also a continued effort of will is necessary to prevent the materialised matter from relapsing into the etheric condition. The various kinds of materialisation will be described in Chapter XXVIII on Invisible Helpers. </pre><pre>Electrical disturbances of any sort present diffculties in either materialisation or disintegration, presumably for the same reason that bright light renders them almost impossible — the destructive effect of strong vibration.”</pre><pre> </pre> This was an older sermon on JoS from 5th May 2006, titled Teleportation and the Elements. This was posted in relation to the Roswell accident.
Just because someone doesn't KNOW how something is possible, it does NOT make it impossible.
As Satanists, we ought to ask HOW something is possible, and more importantly SEEK WAYS to make it happen. If we failed to find a way, maybe it is a matter of conditions, skills, something which TEMPORARILY prevents us from achieving the aim.
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <sahasrarabliss@... wrote :

I've heard this theory. How is that possible? Dispersing and recollecting atoms. Impossible. I don't know if it's possible for a God or not.  Teleportation is simply just moving so fast at the speed of light maybe , for reaching point A to point B destination Or it's possible through portals which I don't believe fully but it might be possible. 

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 9:51 pm, black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  If you can disperse into atoms and then re-collect them into your self, your physical and other bodies - yes.

HS!
88!

<td val[/IMG]Watch this it made me curious
I mean if someone can do it why can't we Satanists?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHUzHbFkJs [/TD]
From: black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Teleportation
Sent: Sun, Dec 25, 2016 10:11:57 AM

<td val[/IMG]   https://archive.org/stream/TheAstralBod ... 7_djvu.txt   P 165   “A still higher vibration of a somewhat different type will separate these molecules into their constituent atoms. A body thus reduced to the etheric condition can be moved from one place to another with very great rapidity ; and the moment the force which has been exerted is withdrawn it will be forced by the etheric pressure to resume its original condition.   It is necessary to explain how the shape of an object is preserved, when it is disintegrated and then re-materialised. If a metal key, for example, were raised to the vaporous condition by heat, when the heat is withdrawn the metal will solidify, but instead of being a key it will be merely a lump of metal. The reason of this is that the elemental essence which informs the key would be dissipated by the alteration in its condition : not that the elemental essence can be affected by heat, but that when its temporary body is destroyed as a solid, the elemental essence pours back into the great reservoir of such essence, much as the higher principles of man, though entirely unaffected by heat or cold, are yet forced out of a physical body when the latter is destroyed by fire. <pre>Consequently, when the metal of the key cooled into the solid condition again, the " earth " elemental essence which poured back into it would not be the same as that which it contained before, and there would therefore be no reason why the key shape should be retained. </pre><pre>But a man who disintegrated a key in order to move it from one place to another, would be careful to hold the elemental essence in exactly the same shape until the transfer was completed, and then when his will-force was removed it would act as a mould into which the solidifying particles would flow, or rather round which they would be re-aggregated. Thus, unless the operator's power of concentration failed, the shape would be accurately preserved. </pre> <pre>Apports, or the bringing of objects almost instantaneously from great distances to spiritualistic siances are sometimes produced in this way : for it is obvious that when disintegrated they could be passed with perfect ease through any solid substance, such as the wall of a house or the side of a locked box. The passage of matter through matter is thus, when understood, as simple as the passage of water through a sieve or of a gas through a liquid. </pre><pre>Materialisation or the change of an object from the etheric to the solid state, can be produced by a reversal of the above process. In this case also a continued effort of will is necessary to prevent the materialised matter from relapsing into the etheric condition. The various kinds of materialisation will be described in Chapter XXVIII on Invisible Helpers. </pre><pre>Electrical disturbances of any sort present diffculties in either materialisation or disintegration, presumably for the same reason that bright light renders them almost impossible — the destructive effect of strong vibration.”</pre><pre> </pre> This was an older sermon on JoS from 5th May 2006, titled Teleportation and the Elements. This was posted in relation to the Roswell accident.
Just because someone doesn't KNOW how something is possible, it does NOT make it impossible.
As Satanists, we ought to ask HOW something is possible, and more importantly SEEK WAYS to make it happen. If we failed to find a way, maybe it is a matter of conditions, skills, something which TEMPORARILY prevents us from achieving the aim.
HS!88!
---In [email protected], <sahasrarabliss@... wrote :

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 9:51 pm, black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  If you can disperse into atoms and then re-collect them into your self, your physical and other bodies - yes.

HS!
88!
[/TD]

I actually had started a thread on this video myself quite a while ago.It has been disproven to be edited, no matter how real it may look.
-Shael
On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 22:46, Adarsh Dabas adarshdabas666@... [JoyofSatan666]<JoyofSatan666@yahoo[/IMG]Watch this it made me curious
I mean if someone can do it why can't we Satanists?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHUzHbFkJs[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
From: black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Dec 25, 2016 10:11:57 AM

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   https://archive.org/stream/TheAstralBod ... 7_djvu.txt   P 165   “A still higher vibration of a somewhat different type will separate these molecules into their constituent atoms. A body thus reduced to the etheric condition can be moved from one place to another with very great rapidity ; and the moment the force which has been exerted is withdrawn it will be forced by the etheric pressure to resume its original condition.   It is necessary to explain how the shape of an object is preserved, when it is disintegrated and then re-materialised. If a metal key, for example, were raised to the vaporous condition by heat, when the heat is withdrawn the metal will solidify, but instead of being a key it will be merely a lump of metal. The reason of this is that the elemental essence which informs the key would be dissipated by the alteration in its condition : not that the elemental essence can be affected by heat, but that when its temporary body is destroyed as a solid, the elemental essence pours back into the great reservoir of such essence, much as the higher principles of man, though entirely unaffected by heat or cold, are yet forced out of a physical body when the latter is destroyed by fire. <pre>Consequently, when the metal of the key cooled into the solid condition again, the " earth " elemental essence which poured back into it would not be the same as that which it contained before, and there would therefore be no reason why the key shape should be retained. </pre><pre>But a man who disintegrated a key in order to move it from one place to another, would be careful to hold the elemental essence in exactly the same shape until the transfer was completed, and then when his will-force was removed it would act as a mould into which the solidifying particles would flow, or rather round which they would be re-aggregated. Thus, unless the operator's power of concentration failed, the shape would be accurately preserved. </pre> <pre>Apports, or the bringing of objects almost instantaneously from great distances to spiritualistic siances are sometimes produced in this way : for it is obvious that when disintegrated they could be passed with perfect ease through any solid substance, such as the wall of a house or the side of a locked box. The passage of matter through matter is thus, when understood, as simple as the passage of water through a sieve or of a gas through a liquid. </pre><pre>Materialisation or the change of an object from the etheric to the solid state, can be produced by a reversal of the above process. In this case also a continued effort of will is necessary to prevent the materialised matter from relapsing into the etheric condition. The various kinds of materialisation will be described in Chapter XXVIII on Invisible Helpers. </pre><pre>Electrical disturbances of any sort present diffculties in either materialisation or disintegration, presumably for the same reason that bright light renders them almost impossible — the destructive effect of strong vibration.”</pre><pre> </pre> This was an older sermon on JoS from 5th May 2006, titled Teleportation and the Elements. This was posted in relation to the Roswell accident.
HS!88!

---In [email protected] , <sahasrarabliss@... wrote :

HS!
88!
[/TD]

Many people fail to understand how the spiritual works. I'm not denying that incredible abilities, perhaps even the likes of teleportation over nearly limitless distances might be possible and could perhaps be attained, but the real power you gain is a lot more substantial and incredible. 

Most people are stuck with fairy tails in their heads and instead of building any real power they simply get stuck in some kind of blissfull state of ignorance and fantasize about fictitious nonsense. 

Try not to think too much about stuff like this. Especially when you are new. Just focus on empowering your self and work on your chakra's. That's where you'll get real power instead of the imaginative nonsense or wishful things you might be thinking of. 
Comic books and other fantasy shows really do create such falsehoods and false perceptions in people minds of what power is supposed to be. When you are stuck fantasizing about these kinds of things you'll not be getting anywhere. 

Instead of worrying whether you'll be able to teleport or shoot lazer beams out of your eyes, or fart electricity or whatever, just focus on becoming a better, more evolved and advanced being. 

Ask yourself honestly, what would you do if you were to get this power right now? People who are stuck fantasizing about useless things like teen agers dreaming to become the next superhero won't be able to do anything good with these kinds of abilities anyways, let alone ever do anything good with themselves... 

You need to advance more and reach this higher state of being. When you get there you'll experience some real power. 

Please someone tell me how to do a reverse dedication please I've been asking for this for a long time already
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 12/28/16, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 7:24 AM

I actually had started a
thread on this video myself quite a while ago.It has been
disproven to be edited, no matter how real it may look.
-Shael

On
Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 22:46, Adarsh Dabas adarshdabas666@...
[JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:    

| Watch this
it made me curious
I mean if someone can do
it why can't we Satanists?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHUzHbFkJs
|

[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
  To:  <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
  Subject:  Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re:
Teleportation
  Sent:  Sun, Dec 25, 2016
10:11:57 AM

|  

https://archive.org/stream/TheAstralBod ... 7_djvu.txt

P 165

“A still
higher vibration of a somewhat different type will separate
thesemolecules into their constituent atoms. A body thus
reduced to the ethericcondition can be moved from one place
to another with very great rapidity ; andthe moment the
force which has been exerted is withdrawn it will be forced
bythe etheric pressure to resume its original condition.

It is
necessary to explain how the shape of an object is
preserved, when itis disintegrated and then re-materialised.
If a metal key, for example, wereraised to the vaporous
condition by heat, when the heat is withdrawn the metalwill
solidify, but instead of being a key it will be merely a
lump of metal.The reason of this is that the elemental
essence which informs the key would be dissipated by the
alteration in its condition: not that the elemental essence
can be affected by heat, but that when itstemporary body is
destroyed as a solid, the elemental essence pours back
intothe great reservoir of such essence, much as the higher
principles of man,though entirely unaffected by heat or
cold, are yet forced out of a physicalbody when the latter
is destroyed by fire.
Consequently, when the
metal of the key cooled into the solid condition again, the
" earth " elemental essence which poured back into
it would not be the same as that which it contained before,
and there would therefore be no reason why the key shape
should be retained. But a man who disintegrated a key in
order to move it from one place to another, would be careful
to hold the elemental essence in exactly the same shape
until the transfer was completed, and then when his
will-force was removed it would act as a mould into which
the solidifying particles would flow, or rather round which
they would be re-aggregated. Thus, unless the operator's
power of concentration failed, the shape would be accurately
preserved. Apports, or the bringing of objects almost
instantaneously from great distances to spiritualistic
siances are sometimes produced in this way : for it is
obvious that when disintegrated they could be passed with
perfect ease through any solid substance, such as the wall
of a house or the side of a locked box. The passage of
matter through matter is thus, when understood, as simple as
the passage of water through a sieve or of a gas through a
liquid. Materialisation or the change of an object from the
etheric to the solid state, can be produced by a reversal of
the above process. In this case also a continued effort of
will is necessary to prevent the materialised matter from
relapsing into the etheric condition. The various kinds of
materialisation will be described in Chapter XXVIII on
Invisible Helpers. Electrical disturbances of any sort
present diffculties in either materialisation or
disintegration, presumably for the same reason that bright
light renders them almost impossible — the destructive
effect of strong vibration.” 
This was an
older sermon on JoS from 5th May 2006, titledTeleportation
and the Elements. This was posted in relation to the Roswell
accident.

Just because someone doesn't KNOW how
something is possible, it does NOT make it impossible.

As Satanists,
we ought to ask HOW something is possible, and more
importantly SEEK WAYS to make it happen. If we failed to
find a way, maybe it is a matter of conditions, skills,
something which TEMPORARILY prevents us from achieving the
aim.

HS!

88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
<sahasrarabliss@...
wrote :

I've heard this theory. How is that
possible? Dispersing and recollecting atoms. Impossible. I
don't know if it's possible for a God or not.
 Teleportation is simply just moving so fast at the speed
of light maybe , for reaching point A to point B destination
Or it's possible through portals which I don't
believe fully but it might be possible. 

On Fri, Dec
23, 2016 at 9:51 pm, black.wyrm666@...
[JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote: 
If you can disperse into atoms and
then re-collect them into your self, your physical and other
bodies - yes.

HS!
88!

|

BAN THIS DELUDE TROLL

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <luisramos993@... wrote :

Please someone tell me how to do a reverse dedication please I've been asking for this for a long time already

luisramos993 There is no reverse dedication. Once you made it then it is permanently. This isn't like fake religions where the vow is meaningless. It is etching onto your soul. It is a vow made in blood. Blood being the mos sacred of things you posses. It is your life. You made the vow now it is forever, but if you no longer wish Satan's protection then it won't be there. He doesn't need nor want a Student who is so fickle. Go back to your meaningless life and die. Then maybe if your lucky he will take pity on you and take you to 'Hell' and protect you from being devoured by the matrix that is the enemy vortex where you will 'see the light' and become one with there power base losing yourself in all ways, and then stop existing. 

On Thursday, December 29, 2016 4:54 AM, "luisramos993@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 12/28/16, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 7:24 AM

I actually had started a
thread on this video myself quite a while ago.It has been
disproven to be edited, no matter how real it may look.
-Shael

On
Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 22:46, Adarsh Dabas adarshdabas666@...
[JoyofSatan666]<[email protected]
wrote:    

| Watch this
it made me curious
I mean if someone can do
it why can't we Satanists?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHUzHbFkJs
|

[JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
  To:  <[email protected];
  Subject:  Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re:
Teleportation
  Sent:  Sun, Dec 25, 2016
10:11:57 AM

|  

https://archive.org/stream/TheAstralBod ... 7_djvu.txt

P 165

“A still
higher vibration of a somewhat different type will separate
thesemolecules into their constituent atoms. A body thus
reduced to the ethericcondition can be moved from one place
to another with very great rapidity ; andthe moment the
force which has been exerted is withdrawn it will be forced
bythe etheric pressure to resume its original condition.

It is
necessary to explain how the shape of an object is
preserved, when itis disintegrated and then re-materialised.
If a metal key, for example, wereraised to the vaporous
condition by heat, when the heat is withdrawn the metalwill
solidify, but instead of being a key it will be merely a
lump of metal.The reason of this is that the elemental
essence which informs the key would be dissipated by the
alteration in its condition: not that the elemental essence
can be affected by heat, but that when itstemporary body is
destroyed as a solid, the elemental essence pours back
intothe great reservoir of such essence, much as the higher
principles of man,though entirely unaffected by heat or
cold, are yet forced out of a physicalbody when the latter
is destroyed by fire.
Consequently, when the
metal of the key cooled into the solid condition again, the
" earth " elemental essence which poured back into
it would not be the same as that which it contained before,
and there would therefore be no reason why the key shape
should be retained. But a man who disintegrated a key in
order to move it from one place to another, would be careful
to hold the elemental essence in exactly the same shape
until the transfer was completed, and then when his
will-force was removed it would act as a mould into which
the solidifying particles would flow, or rather round which
they would be re-aggregated. Thus, unless the operator's
power of concentration failed, the shape would be accurately
preserved. Apports, or the bringing of objects almost
instantaneously from great distances to spiritualistic
siances are sometimes produced in this way : for it is
obvious that when disintegrated they could be passed with
perfect ease through any solid substance, such as the wall
of a house or the side of a locked box. The passage of
matter through matter is thus, when understood, as simple as
the passage of water through a sieve or of a gas through a
liquid. Materialisation or the change of an object from the
etheric to the solid state, can be produced by a reversal of
the above process. In this case also a continued effort of
will is necessary to prevent the materialised matter from
relapsing into the etheric condition. The various kinds of
materialisation will be described in Chapter XXVIII on
Invisible Helpers. Electrical disturbances of any sort
present diffculties in either materialisation or
disintegration, presumably for the same reason that bright
light renders them almost impossible — the destructive
effect of strong vibration.” 
This was an
older sermon on JoS from 5th May 2006, titledTeleportation
and the Elements. This was posted in relation to the Roswell
accident.

Just because someone doesn't KNOW how
something is possible, it does NOT make it impossible.

As Satanists,
we ought to ask HOW something is possible, and more
importantly SEEK WAYS to make it happen. If we failed to
find a way, maybe it is a matter of conditions, skills,
something which TEMPORARILY prevents us from achieving the
aim.

HS!

88!

---In [email protected],
<sahasrarabliss@...
wrote :

I've heard this theory. How is that
possible? Dispersing and recollecting atoms. Impossible. I
don't know if it's possible for a God or not.
 Teleportation is simply just moving so fast at the speed
of light maybe , for reaching point A to point B destination
Or it's possible through portals which I don't
believe fully but it might be possible. 

On Fri, Dec
23, 2016 at 9:51 pm, black.wyrm666@...
[JoyofSatan666]<[email protected]
wrote: 
If you can disperse into atoms and
then re-collect them into your self, your physical and other
bodies - yes.

HS!
88!

|

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back