Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Telekinesis Dreams

tomah1017

Long time member not so much a frequent poster. Dreams have always been a bit of a gray area for me and are not really in my area of expertise. About two months ago I began having reoccurring dreams about telekinesis. The dreams themselves are not necessarily the same but the theme is; me using telekinesis. Normally, I write most dreams, except those which really stand out to me, off which is what I did in this case the first few times.

You see, what strikes me particularly odd about these dreams is that the subject is something I rarely if ever thought about and I was not working towards developing the ability in any way. Telekinesis was pretty far from my mind when this started. Even after I started having these dreams I didn't pay attention or think about the subject throughout the day and up until about a week ago when I began to think maybe I should be taking more notice it was still of passing interest to me. In two month I've lost count of the number of telekinesis dreams I've had.

What would you take from this? Is my subconscious trying to steer me in a direction or is it just a coincidence?

It could be trying to tell you that you need to practice this, but there is no telling. I used to have the same kind of dreams with telekinesis and flying, but after no successwith flying or levitation, I fail out of practice. Im sure if you put the time and effort in you'll be rewarded. "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 6:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Telekinesis Dreams

Long time member not so much a frequent poster. Dreams have always been a bit of a gray area for me and are not really in my area of expertise. About two months ago I began having reoccurring dreams about telekinesis. The dreams themselves are not necessarily the same but the theme is; me using telekinesis. Normally, I write most dreams, except those which really stand out to me, off which is what I did in this case the first few times.

You see, what strikes me particularly odd about these dreams is that the subject is something I rarely if ever thought about and I was not working towards developing the ability in any way. Telekinesis was pretty far from my mind when this started. Even after I started having these dreams I didn't pay attention or think about the subject throughout the day and up until about a week ago when I began to think maybe I should be taking more notice it was still of passing interest to me. In two month I've lost count of the number of telekinesis dreams I've had.

What would you take from this? Is my subconscious trying to steer me in a direction or is it just a coincidence?

Dude, start practicing telekenisis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tomah1017" <tomah1017@... wrote:

Has anyone seen the movie ”Chronicle”?? If so
Do any of you believe we could fly the same way they did?? Or is it just bs

Thanks for the replies. I'll consider adding it to my meditation routine but I'm not sure it'll be soon. Maybe when I get through all the stuff I consider more practical and have time for something like it.

I was just more curious to see if anyone else had been pushed on by dreams to start something and to see if I should maybe consider putting paying more attention to it or if someone had a different take on the meaning.

If the dream nags at me I take it to heart.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tomah1017" <tomah1017@... wrote:

Thanks for the replies. I'll consider adding it to my meditation routine but I'm not sure it'll be soon. Maybe when I get through all the stuff I consider more practical and have time for something like it.

I was just more curious to see if anyone else had been pushed on by dreams to start something and to see if I should maybe consider putting paying more attention to it or if someone had a different take on the meaning.

I try to pay attention on what i dream about and sometimes i let myself being pushed by my dreams :D. Sometimes it pays off :) (i've dreamt myself playing a bass guitar, now look at me ....i'm very good at it ^_^ )....
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 12:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Telekinesis Dreams

<td val[/IMG]I've always dreamed to compose and play music. I've dreamed to sing my sogns... and I did it. Now I'm dreaming to create a band and to go on with music. I'm sure I'll do it :)

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

--- Sab 9/6/12, Sofrone Stefan <steiner_132@... ha scritto:
Da: Sofrone Stefan <steiner_132@...
Oggetto: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Telekinesis Dreams
A: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Data: Sabato 9 giugno 2012, 17:46

I try to pay attention on what i dream about and sometimes i let myself being pushed by my dreams :D. Sometimes it pays off :) (i've dreamt myself playing a bass guitar, now look at me ....i'm very good at it ^_^ )....
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 12:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Telekinesis Dreams

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "tomah1017" <tomah1017@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back