Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tattoos

unkown2dauniverse

Since we are altering our bodies as we advance and the suggestion biokenesis allows us to physically alter our bodies, I was wondering about the impact this could have on tattoos.
Could we actually manipulate a tattoo we have; change something about it, move it, etc.?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unkown2dauniverse" <unknown2dauniverse@... wrote:
Since we are altering our bodies as we advance and the suggestion biokenesis allows us to physically alter our bodies, I was wondering about the impact this could have on tattoos.
Could we actually manipulate a tattoo we have; change something about it, move it, etc.?
Does anyone have any idea if it is possible to manipulate tattoos in anyway?

biokenises to me would seem more like shape shifting than anything else.  tattoos are not made up of biotic material, since the tattoo itself is ink.  so, biokenises would not be what you need to alter a tattoo, at least in my opinion.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:12:46 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Tattoos

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "unkown2dauniverse" <unknown2dauniverse @... wrote:

I dont think so, But I dont deny the Possibility. Well maybe that is because I never heard of one did that except on the movie "electra".. I think ask your Guardian Demon bout that.... He's gonna give you more that what you need...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 12:12:46 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Tattoos

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "unkown2dauniverse" <unknown2dauniverse @... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back