Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tattoo

Niamh Cave

Hey guys, 
I'm getting a new tattoo to go with my previous one. I'm currently designing a few tattoo designs, I'm encompassing satanic symbols within my designs for obvious reasons.Just wondering the thoughts on others; would it be wrong if I included in my final design the sigil of Father?
Any replies will be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks
Ave Satanas

I just got the Mars symbol tatted on my right hand.(YEH!)

Because last night when i got it started to hurt than i start thinking of Lord Satan and Lord Amon than it didnt hurt at all it just felt like energy then it felt like my hand chakra was actually reacting to the symbol.

My QUESTION IS, Is there a way to use symbols on your skin for magickal workings or placement to make certain things happen or to get an energy to flow?

Sigil magick,except for paper,it ur skin.Many native people use this method,my honest opinion,a simple power hypnosis does what these can be achieved,but hey,why waste any chance to experimentate?What going to happen is learning.Just focus on that area of ur skin,breathe energy,not into the aura,but the organ(skin),at the exhale,focus ur intent,ie,affirmation,ur desire must be analogous to mars,ie,masculine appeal,dominance,inciting fear in others etc,u can also vibrate mars,to empower the tattoo,pack the energy until it engulf ur whole being,finish the meditation by placing ur awareness there and visualising the tattoo.Good luck!I tried the same method,except it with henna,not a tattoo.Lol.On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 10:58 AM PST krazymuthauka wrote: I just got the Mars symbol tatted on my right hand.(YEH!) Because last night when i got it started to hurt than i start thinking of Lord Satan and Lord Amon than it didnt hurt at all it just felt like energy
then it felt like my hand chakra was actually reacting to the symbol. My QUESTION IS, Is there a way to use symbols on your skin for magickal workings or placement to make certain things happen or to get an energy to flow?

Your ent[/IMG]</var> advice. Until their in a situaiton I warned them could arise of course.   Tattoo removal is the biggest growing industry for a reason.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:05:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Tattoo

Sigil magick,except for paper,it ur skin.Many native people use this method,my honest opinion,a simple power hypnosis does what these can be achieved,but hey,why waste any chance to experimentate?What going to happen is learning.Just focus on that area of ur skin,breathe energy,not into the aura,but the organ(skin),at the exhale,focus ur intent,ie,affirmation,ur desire must be analogous to mars,ie,masculine appeal,dominance,inciting fear in others etc,u can also vibrate mars,to empower the tattoo,pack the energy until it engulf ur whole being,finish the meditation by placing ur awareness there and visualising the tattoo.Good luck!I tried the same method,except it with henna,not a tattoo.Lol.On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 10:58 AM PST krazymuthauka wrote: I just got the Mars symbol tatted on my right hand.(YEH!) Because last night when i got it started to hurt than i start thinking of Lord Satan and Lord Amon than it didnt hurt at all it just felt like energy
then it felt like my hand chakra was actually reacting to the symbol. My QUESTION IS, Is there a way to use symbols on your skin for magickal workings or placement to make certain things happen or to get an energy to flow?

Am regretting mine for sure H P Don.But like you said,another permanent decision,that you could regret later.
Hail SatanBrian
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:37 PM

Your ent[/IMG]</var> advice. Until their in a situaiton I warned them could arise of course.   Tattoo removal is the biggest growing industry for a reason.

You can always [/IMG]</var>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:48:06 PM

Am regretting mine for sure H P Don.But like you said,another permanent decision,that you could regret later.
Hail Satan Brian

Don,u missed the point of my post,im not saying let get tattoos till we look like tiger and leopards,he already GOT a tattoo,and paid a sum for it,at least it of some use,there no point of stopping him doing what he already done,and i already said similar effect can be bring about by power hypnosis,and i achieved results with just henna,not a tattoo_On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 5:37 PM PST Don Danko wrote: Your entire being is already one sacred geometric image.   If a person wants to try this I suggest just grabbing a pen with washable ink.   I have warned against tattoo's but everytime one these posts pop up there is a long line of yes men all cheerleading going against sage advice. Until their in a situaiton I warned them could arise of course.   Tattoo removal is the biggest growing industry for a reason. ________________________________ From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday,
November 30, 2011 8:05:17 PM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Tattoo   Sigil magick,except for paper,it ur skin.Many native people use this method,my honest opinion,a simple power hypnosis does what these can be achieved,but hey,why waste any chance to experimentate?What going to happen is learning.Just focus on that area of ur skin,breathe energy,not into the aura,but the organ(skin),at the exhale,focus ur intent,ie,affirmation,ur desire must be analogous to mars,ie,masculine appeal,dominance,inciting fear in others etc,u can also vibrate mars,to empower the tattoo,pack the energy until it engulf ur whole being,finish the meditation by placing ur awareness there and visualising the tattoo.Good luck!I tried the same method,except it with henna,not a tattoo.Lol.On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 10:58 AM PST krazymuthauka wrote: I just got the Mars symbol tatted on my right hand.(YEH!) Because last night when i got it started to hurt than i start thinking of
Lord Satan and Lord Amon than it didnt hurt at all it just felt like energy then it felt like my hand chakra was actually reacting to the symbol. My QUESTION IS, Is there a way to use symbols on your skin for magickal workings or placement to make certain things happen or to get an energy to flow?

Don,u missed the point of my post,im not saying let get tattoos till we look like tiger and leopards,he already GOT a tattoo,and paid a sum for it,at least it of some use,there no point of stopping him doing what he already done,and i already said similar effect can be bring about by power hypnosis,and i achieved results with just henna,not a tattoo_On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 5:37 PM PST Don Danko wrote: Your entire being is already one sacred geometric image.   If a person wants to try this I suggest just grabbing a pen with washable ink.   I have warned against tattoo's but everytime one these posts pop up there is a long line of yes men all cheerleading going against sage advice. Until their in a situaiton I warned them could arise of course.   Tattoo removal is the biggest growing industry for a reason. ________________________________ From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday,
November 30, 2011 8:05:17 PM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Tattoo   Sigil magick,except for paper,it ur skin.Many native people use this method,my honest opinion,a simple power hypnosis does what these can be achieved,but hey,why waste any chance to experimentate?What going to happen is learning.Just focus on that area of ur skin,breathe energy,not into the aura,but the organ(skin),at the exhale,focus ur intent,ie,affirmation,ur desire must be analogous to mars,ie,masculine appeal,dominance,inciting fear in others etc,u can also vibrate mars,to empower the tattoo,pack the energy until it engulf ur whole being,finish the meditation by placing ur awareness there and visualising the tattoo.Good luck!I tried the same method,except it with henna,not a tattoo.Lol.On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 10:58 AM PST krazymuthauka wrote: I just got the Mars symbol tatted on my right hand.(YEH!) Because last night when i got it started to hurt than i start thinking of
Lord Satan and Lord Amon than it didnt hurt at all it just felt like energy then it felt like my hand chakra was actually reacting to the symbol. My QUESTION IS, Is there a way to use symbols on your skin for magickal workings or placement to make certain things happen or to get an energy to flow?

I agree but hind sight is 20 20 right. But not a bad idea to think about getting my pentagram of my left arm though.Sometimes it is a hassle to try and explain to customer's at my store.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:05 PM

You can always [/IMG]</var>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:48:06 PM

Hail Satan Brian

<td val[/IMG]awesome! I think that tattoos can bring energy, especially spiritual based ones. I have some Egyptian tattoos that I believe have protected me even before I knew about Father Satan and the Demons. Too me, I think getting a tattoo honors whatever it represents. It is a permanent mark that will always be there, no getting rid of the Gods! (;P of course not).

--- On Wed, 11/30/11, krazymuthauka <krazymuthauka@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Tattoo
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 10:58 AM

Because last night when i got it started to hurt than i start thinking of Lord Satan and Lord Amon than it didnt hurt at all it just felt like energy then it felt like my hand chakra was actually reacting to the symbol.

My QUESTION IS, Is there a way to use symbols on your skin for magickal workings or placement to make certain things happen or to get an energy to flow?
[/TD]

..Hail Satan!! Chakra 3 [solar}is called Manipura. Its element is fire, and Mars is its governing planet. This chakra rules over emotions in their more dynamic and energetic forms. Thus, in its less refined state, it relates to anger and combativeness, and is more positively expressed as strength and assertiveness. Your WILL!!
So focus on symbol and your third chakra--your 'will' will manifest.
When you focus on the tat, focus on your solar chakra. {in other words this chakra helps you MANIFEST WHAT YOU WILL to be}

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

i didnt do it for the energy i did it because i wanted the image and trust me its not coming off

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Your entire being is already one sacred geometric image.

If a person wants to try this I suggest just grabbing a pen with washable ink.

I have warned against tattoo's but everytime one these posts pop up there is a long line of yes men all cheerleading going against sage advice. Until their in a situaiton I warned them could arise of course.

Tattoo removal is the biggest growing industry for a reason.

The Sun rules the solar chakra. Mars rules the sacral chakra.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <blackkat411@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Chakra 3 [solar}is called Manipura. Its element is fire, and Mars is its governing planet. This chakra rules over emotions in their more dynamic and energetic forms. Thus, in its less refined state, it relates to anger and combativeness, and is more positively expressed as strength and assertiveness. Your WILL!!
When you focus on the tat, focus on your solar chakra. {in other words this chakra helps you MANIFEST WHAT YOU WILL to be}

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

...HAIL SATAN!! the Planet Mars is ruled by the SUN. We are all individuals and i go by the old script. I do know JoS listings say exactly what you say, but in my experience i find Mars to rule Solar chakra.Mars is of the SUN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <blackkat411@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:26:14 PM

The sun rules the solar plexus as the square [/IMG]</var>, but I make my statement on this subject known.

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:54:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tattoo

...HAIL SATAN!! the Planet Mars is ruled by the SUN. We are all individuals and i go by the old script. I do know JoS listings say exactly what you say, but in my experience i find Mars to rule Solar chakra.Mars is of the SUN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <blackkat411@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Very much agreed, Allyson. Understanding what our Hp's mean about tattos in society today--can be used agianst you--if you have a tat that only you and the Gods know the meaning of....Hell yea!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

awesome! I think that tattoos can bring energy, especially spiritual based ones. I have some Egyptian tattoos that I believe have protected me even before I knew about Father Satan and the Demons. Too me, I think getting a tattoo honors whatever it represents. It is a permanent mark that will always be there, no getting rid of the Gods! (;P of course not).

--- On Wed, 11/30/11, krazymuthauka <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 10:58 AM

<var style="" [/IMG]</var>[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tattoo

The sun rules the solar plexus as the square [/IMG]</var>, but I make my statement on this subject known.

..Hail Satan!!! Thank you HP Don, but i cannot go against my "feeling of" my solar chakra. I will truly take into consideration what you say, but what i feel and experience and working with it, i seriously cannot go against what i have felt. Please understand that I am only going by my own experience with solar. If sun rules solar plexus chakra, how can it not be of Mars, who is ruled by sun? i really would appreciate you wise answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The sun rules the solar plexus as the square mantra's relate. Much of the "old script" is corrupted. Believe what you want I don't care, but I make my statement on this subject known.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

[/IMG]</var>Ask the Daemons they will all clarify.
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:35 PM

..Hail Satan!!! Thank you HP Don, but i cannot go against my "feeling of" my solar chakra. I will truly take into consideration what you say, but what i feel and experience and working with it, i seriously cannot go against what i have felt. Please understand that I am only going by my own experience with solar. If sun rules solar plexus chakra, how can it not be of Mars, who is ruled by sun? i really would appreciate you wise answer.

The sun rules the solar plexus as the square mantra's relate. Much of the "old script" is corrupted. Believe what you want I don't care, but I make my statement on this subject known.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

All a person who w[/IMG]</var>need explain anything on the subject it explains itself by existing.
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:35:23 PM

I think it's both, chakras can be ruled by more than 1 planet just like the zodiacs. some say that the Heart chakra's element it fire and air. some say the 3rd eye is ruled by the moon and pluto.

If you experienced better results from getting a henna tattoo it wasn't the tattoo its just a placebo effect, so to speak. It may help you visualize but it's all in your mind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

When I got the one on my left arm it was my first and was to honor my guardian. I have had dreams that are increasing in frequency over the last year ( I am new and dedicated only about a year now) in which I see a great war. I can hear the screams of those involved in the battle. When I relate this understand this is honestly what I see and understand it to mean, if I am wrong will someone more experienced kindly set me right? I get the impression that in another lifetime I fought under my guardian and that I was injured in this war eons ago. My guardian is Lord Asmodeus.  The dreams are so vivid, occurring each night and my husband tells me I sit straight up in bed and speak in a foreign language. Years ago he was in one of the enemy churches where people spoke in tongues and he remembered being told the language spoken was Arabic (or a type of dialect of Arabic). He told me once he remembered this that the language I was speaking in was Arabic. The Satanist who did my tattoos is also my nephew who one night while I was speaking in Arabic understood it in English and told me the next day I was casting a spell of healing. I remember nothing the next day when this happens. I do know I can do advanced meditations and spell casting because as I was studying on the JOS site I found I was already doing meditations that I should not be able to know based on the short time I have been dedicated.

My second tattoo is of the Kulindalli serpents rising around a winged Isis on my lower back. I was told this would be very painful and I felt some pain but when my nephew started the tat I was able to leave my physical body and meet my guardian on the spiritual realm. It felt like being embraced and his wings folded over me. I remember my guardian telling me this was a right of passage that I had to endure. To be honest at times there was no pain and it was actually pleasant. My next tattoo will be a pentagram and I have been looking for ideas all over the internet for the right design. It will be on my left arm or my left shoulder along with a larger tattoo of my guardian next to it on my back. 

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 4:47 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

I was wondering is it a sign of respect to get any sigils of father satan or his demons. Cause I want to get a tattoo of father satans sigil but I'm not sure if its a sign of respec. I want to make father satan proud of me

If you want to make Satan proud meditate and fight for the cause. Tattoos are a personal choice but they can get you into serious trouble. They are unnecessary. Satan doesn't need you to tattoo His sigil to be proud of you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], romerohugo29@... wrote:

I was wondering is it a sign of respect to get any sigils of father satan or his demons. Cause I want to get a tattoo of father satans sigil but I'm not sure if its a sign of respec. I want to make father satan proud of me

Tats are a bad idea.
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 9:59:43 PM

I have a bunch of Satanic tattoos, and I regret them. I got them two years ago.Now I have to cover them up, it's a real nuisance.
If you want Lord Satan to be proud of you, be consistent with your power meditation and yoga. Participate in spiritual warfare, and build a close relationship with Him.Empower yourself and seek knowledge. And never stop striving.
Hail Satan!
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:36:43 AM

Tats are a bad idea.

The only satanic tattoo I have is of the Cadeceus on my back.

------------------------------
On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 11:44 AM EDT Magus Immortalis wrote:

I have a bunch of Satanic tattoos, and I regret them. I got them two years ago.
Now I have to cover them up, it's a real nuisance.

If you want Lord Satan to be proud of you, be consistent with your power meditation and yoga. Participate in spiritual warfare, and build a close relationship with Him.
Empower yourself and seek knowledge. And never stop striving.

Hail Satan!

Tats are a bad idea.

Is not good idea! and is not safe
what if u ever need to go hospital?
Hps Maxine wrote abt this before
U can make Father Satan proud in other ways
by advancing and being persistent on ur meditations
There is many other way u can make him proud!

There is still alot work needs to be done!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], romerohugo29@... wrote:

I agree tattoos are bad idea IF they are Satanic but you can always make Egyptian Tattoo's of Gods: Ptah, Anubis, Serpents and other.

You simply have to be careful what you tattoo on your body because if you go to the Hospital one day and you have a swastika(Sun or the Other side) and have Satanic tattoo's keep in mind there is lots of jewish doctors too so you want to be stealthy and smarter then the enemy.

So what I suggest you is if you really want tattoo's go for Egyptian(Ptah=Satan),Sumerian(Enki=Satan),Greek(Poseidon=Satan) Gods tattoo's. no one know's it's the same Gods.

My Girlfriend gave me this idea yesterday she told me my religion scares her because it's called Satanism and when people hear that name they imagine a red creature with tail and very evil so I told her my Religion have different names so we end up choosing Egyptianism because Egyptian Paganism still sound catchy for her. :)

Tats are a bad idea.

I been asking myself the same question of the Satanic tattoos as well. Can you please guide me to the post that HPS Maxine wrote about or where it might be?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

Is not good idea! and is not safe
what if u ever need to go hospital?
Hps Maxine wrote abt this before
U can make Father Satan proud in other ways
by advancing and being persistent on ur meditations
There is many other way u can make him proud!

There is still alot work needs to be done!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], romerohugo29@ wrote:

**I'll keep that person names secret**

A person Emailed me from this group telling me our Religion is not Egyptionism. You're right, It's Spiritual Satanism but I dare you to tell people you're Spiritual Satanism and you'll see how they will threat you for that.

My point was, Sumerian, Egyptian, Greek have the same Gods but different names so you can call yourself even Odinist when you're surrounded with Father's Enemy(Kikes Xtians) because Odin is Satan so why not call our religion a different way(Stealthy way) so you don't have to regret later. Isn't that what our father wants?

" The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan

Chapter IV: I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do. "

I already Called myself Spiritual Satanist and it ended up really Bad, everybody around me turned against me so now I created a fake Religion ID so I can be invisible to the enemy but deep in my heart I'm still Spiritual Satanist.

The only sin in Spiritual Satanism is Stupidity, If you really love tattoo's like me, go for it but don't forget if you got satanic tattoo's and you're going to Hospital don't expect to get respect from the enemies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

I agree tattoos are bad idea IF they are Satanic but you can always make Egyptian Tattoo's of Gods: Ptah, Anubis, Serpents and other.

You simply have to be careful what you tattoo on your body because if you go to the Hospital one day and you have a swastika(Sun or the Other side) and have Satanic tattoo's keep in mind there is lots of jewish doctors too so you want to be stealthy and smarter then the enemy.

So what I suggest you is if you really want tattoo's go for Egyptian(Ptah=Satan),Sumerian(Enki=Satan),Greek(Poseidon=Satan) Gods tattoo's. no one know's it's the same Gods.

My Girlfriend gave me this idea yesterday she told me my religion scares her because it's called Satanism and when people hear that name they imagine a red creature with tail and very evil so I told her my Religion have different names so we end up choosing Egyptianism because Egyptian Paganism still sound catchy for her. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Tats are a bad idea.

Let's see if it will work since I cannot add pictures, I can only add links. 
Unfinished inverted Pentagram tat1 if that link won't work here's: http://i.picresize.com/images/2013/04/05/y1EfP.jpg--- In [email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

If you want Lord Satan to be proud of you, be consistent with your power meditation and yoga. Participate in spiritual warfare, and build a close relationship with Him.

Hail Satan!

Tats are a bad idea.

me inverted pentagram on my chest, which I want to modify and add a blue Electric Lightning inside(http://www.freewebs.com/666moon/Bolt.gif). Looking forward to have Cadeceus on my right arm(http://www.energyenhancement.org/Alchem ... ceus-1.png), Blue electric Father's sigil on my left arm(http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Sigil.gif), I want to complete my back with Egyptian 1 Pyramid and 2 Obelisk on each side(I'm still thinking about this one because I'm not sure what could reflect on our Father because I don't want too much satanic tattoo's on me, yet) and last thing is The 8 is turned on its side & The double cross(http://www.freewebs.com/666moon/Soul_Infinity.gif) under my left wrist.

I wish I could have the Sun swastika symbol but people won't understand.

Don't take the risk I'm taking and don't try this at home, my dear new satanists.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Tats are a bad idea.

Guys am also planning to put Satan and beelzebub sigils on my chest .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 04:33:15 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tattoo
  me inverted pentagram on my chest, which I want to modify and add a blue Electric Lightning inside(http://www.freewebs.com/666moon/Bolt.gif). Looking forward to have Cadeceus on my right arm(http://www.energyenhancement.org/Alchem ... ceus-1.png), Blue electric Father's sigil on my left arm(http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Sigil.gif), I want to complete my back with Egyptian 1 Pyramid and 2 Obelisk on each side(I'm still thinking about this one because I'm not sure what could reflect on our Father because I don't want too much satanic tattoo's on me, yet) and last thing is The 8 is turned on its side & The double cross(http://www.freewebs.com/666moon/Soul_Infinity.gif) under my left wrist.

I wish I could have the Sun swastika symbol but people won't understand.

Don't take the risk I'm taking and don't try this at home, my dear new satanists.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Tats are a bad idea.

I have a tattoo of Father's sigil in my left hand's pulse. When someone ask me what it is I just invent anything, as that it is "Odin's chalice".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Tats are a bad idea.

I would like to get a a tattoo with father satan name .
But I was think to make it in Enochian
And I read the Enochian Alphabet
Should I find the leters and put them together?
Right?
Or maybe anyone can show me how to right "SATAN" in Enochian ..
Thx
H.SATAN

I think Satan in enochian is still Satan. Just look at the enochian dictionary and find the words that you want, I didn't really ever try just putting letters together.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back