Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

tattoo

RJ

im thinking about getting a new tattoo, i have one now of the cradle of filth version of the order of the dragon symbol. it has a dragon stepping on a crucifex with a moon above it. does anyone have any cool satanic tattoo ideas?

greetings fellow Satanist, i wanna get a tattoo of an inverted pentagram and below that the name "Satan" in kabbalah.
i was just wondering if anyone knows how to spell "Satan' in kabbalah.
Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

I could be wrong, but I though kaballah writing was jewish? We have the squares, which are numbers, that's Satanic, but I've never heard of Satanic kaballah writing...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@... wrote:

greetings fellow Satanist, i wanna get a tattoo of an inverted pentagram and below that the name "Satan" in kabbalah.
Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Yes Lydia is correct. Kaballah is INDEED the "language" of the filthy kike enemy. It is "Hebrew". Getting a holy sign of Father and coupling it with the language of the prime enemy of not only He, but all of the Gentiles, would not only be Blasphemous, but it would anger him greatly. As the holy writings of the Al Jilwah state in Chapter IV:

"THREE THINGS ARE AGAINST ME AND I HATE THREE THINGS."

These three things are the Christian trinity and the three religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. All three of these religions condemn and preach against Satan and replace him with their false "God." Misfortune comes in threes. These three have told lie upon heinous lie about Satan and his Demons who are the original Gods. They have heaped untold suffering and misery upon humanity and the earth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I could be wrong, but I though kaballah writing was jewish? We have the squares, which are numbers, that's Satanic, but I've never heard of Satanic kaballah writing...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@ wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

...Hail Satan!!!  Sebastian, I am thinking maybe you are meaning Enochian??  Satan is just Satan. check out Enochian dictionary on the site. there are words to praise Satan in Enochian there and no one would really know what tat means. just my thoughts.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 5:03 PM, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@... wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

From my understanding the Kaballah today is Jewish its origins are not. Like everything is raped and distorted I remember seeing something on it before however don't quote me! Hopefully someone can clear that up better. 

On Nov 11, 2011, at 2:03 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@... wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

so could you please suggest me any other language cause i dont want it to be in english as it is very common and is used by christians. Plus i dont want people to read it and cause negative energies through their thoughts..
Thanks

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@ wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Father goes by many names.

Melek Ta'us
Ea
Enki
Shaitan
Morning Star
Lucifer
Satanas
Satan

These are all his names. There is not any time or place in the universe which does not know his prescence.

Ave, Melek Ta'us!

so could you please suggest me any other language cause i dont want it to be in english as it is very common and is used by christians. Plus i dont want people to read it and cause negative energies through their thoughts..
Thanks

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "markusderakh" <markusderakh@... wrote:
Father goes by many names.

Melek Ta'us
Ea
Enki
Shaitan
Morning Star
Lucifer
Satanas
Satan

These are all his names. There is not any time or place in the universe which does not know his prescence.

Ave, Melek Ta'us!

Thanks

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel
Loki, Ptah, Poseidon, Rudra.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Ptah is understandable (He was the "Creator God" in the Egyptian Pantheon), and as for Rudra, I would probably say Shiva instead (though the 2 are interchangeable, Shiva more resembles Father in that Shiva's weapon is the Trisula (a 3-pronged Trident), and is associated with snakes).

Aside from the Trident of Poseidon, I do not see any similarities to Father. He can not be Zeus, however, as Zeus is Mammon.

As for Loki, I am interested as to where you got the information on this one. Loki is depicted as a trickster whom upon Ragnarok will have his son - the wolf Fenrir - swallow the Norse God Odin.

Now, I'm willing to accept that this description has been heavily influenced/rewritten by the enemy when it was translated into english, but if Father really is Loki, does that mean that Lord Enlil is Odin? If that is the case, is Thor in fact Sin/Nanna? Would that then indicated that the Norse Goddess Sif (Thor's wife) is in fact Ningal? Following that then, if it were true, that would make Thrud to be in fact Lady Astaroth, and Ull to be Lord Azazel.

Apologies for the digression of the question "where did you get this information?", but I like to know the identities of all gods across all faiths.

Ave, Melek Ta'us!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

thanks for the suggestion, i would try to find His name in egyptian and go with his sigil.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "markusderakh" <markusderakh@... wrote:

Yes Lydia is correct. Kaballah is INDEED the "language" of the filthy kike enemy. It is "Hebrew". Getting a holy sign of Father and coupling it with the language of the prime enemy of not only He, but all of the Gentiles, would not only be Blasphemous, but it would anger him greatly. As the holy writings of the Al Jilwah state in Chapter IV:

These three things are the Christian trinity and the three religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. All three of these religions condemn and preach against Satan and replace him with their false "God." Misfortune comes in threes. These three have told lie upon heinous lie about Satan and his Demons who are the original Gods. They have heaped untold suffering and misery upon humanity and the earth.

Hail Satan!

Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

The original Kabalah had nothing to do with kikes. The kikes stole it from the Gentiles like everything else that they erroneously claim is their own. They have nothing of their own.

The modern "kabalah" we have today is corrupted kike trash and total blasphemy to Satan and our Gods.

Originally, however, it was Satanic and was a system of opening and empowering the Soul.

http://web.archive.org/web/200901230405 ... ;alah.html

http://web.archive.org/web/201004150044 ... Sermo&#92;
ns.html

"Azazel is teaching me the runic kaballah. The kaballah is not jewish. The jews stole and altered the kaballah from the Egyptians. The hebrew letters many occult societies use in their ceremonies and such are bogus as hebrew certainly isn't the original writing or language. Like xianity replaced the real religions, the same with the hebrew.

The runic kaballah was lost and it is the key to using the runes. The Druids used the runic kaballah extensively. They were all butchered by the inquisition and the penalty for using the runes was death.

The runes as I mentioned before are based upon the constellations and I believe them to be the original script. They are similar in many ways to cuneiform. The line connect the planets of the constellations.

Interesting, but last week, we discussed synesthesia. Given what I learned last night, synesthesia is more than a variation in the brain and senses. It is important in working with runes and for many of us, it comes from a past life.

Each of the runes is a certain color. Azazel told me that through meditation upon each rune, we can see the color of that rune. He also told me that the colors we see for each rune can be individual. It is important to meditate on each rune though.

The energy from the rune is then invoked, evoked, directed, etc. Azazel also told me the YHVH is definitely not a being, but is representative of the four elements. This, again, was stolen and judafied like everything else. There is no need for "yod heh vau heh" or any of that crap. The real power comes from the runes, not any hebrew bullshit. The jews corrupted, abused and desecrated the
kaballah and claimed it as their own. Also, the true pronunciation is gutteral and few English speaking peoples get this when reading popular books.

Gentile peoples, like the Druid Priests who had the knowledge of the real kaballah were viciously tortured to death and slaughtered.

I will be relating what I learn here. Someone here posted about working with runes and what one of the Demons showed him and this is excellent. I forget who you are, but what your Demon showed you is definitely right on the money. The color, I remember you mentioned green, the shape, the invoking of the energy... This is from the real kaballah.

When working with the kaballah, it is advisable to develop synesthesia. Like I said, some of us have this from a former lifetime." -High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Your right about Zeus being Mammon. But if am correct Thor is Zeus just another name for him. Odin is Enlil/Beelzebub and Loki is Father Satan. I believe they did change Loki into being a bad guy and all. Beside Father Satan is also known by many names: Ptah, Shiva, Poseidon, Lucifer, Enki/Ea, and so many more. I thought Astaroth was Freya in Norse. Maybe am wrong, but I think that sometimes in certain Gods/Goddess they can be two of the same. Like Lady Astaroth is Diana, Athena and Artemis. If you understand what am trying to say. So Azazel would be Freyr if am correct on that, but I know he is also Apollo in Greek. Maybe they are Ull and Thrud I can't say.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

Ptah is understandable (He was the "Creator God" in the Egyptian Pantheon), and as for Rudra, I would probably say Shiva instead (though the 2 are interchangeable, Shiva more resembles Father in that Shiva's weapon is the Trisula (a 3-pronged Trident), and is associated with snakes).

Aside from the Trident of Poseidon, I do not see any similarities to Father. He can not be Zeus, however, as Zeus is Mammon.

As for Loki, I am interested as to where you got the information on this one. Loki is depicted as a trickster whom upon Ragnarok will have his son - the wolf Fenrir - swallow the Norse God Odin.

Now, I'm willing to accept that this description has been heavily influenced/rewritten by the enemy when it was translated into english, but if Father really is Loki, does that mean that Lord Enlil is Odin? If that is the case, is Thor in fact Sin/Nanna? Would that then indicated that the Norse Goddess Sif (Thor's wife) is in fact Ningal? Following that then, if it were true, that would make Thrud to be in fact Lady Astaroth, and Ull to be Lord Azazel.

Apologies for the digression of the question "where did you get this information?", but I like to know the identities of all gods across all faiths.

Ave, Melek Ta'us!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

This is up to you but the dangers by doing such a thing in these dangerous times have been addressed before (several times) on these boards. I do not have the link to the postings but use the search function and you will see what I am talking about.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandijs40" <sandijs40@... wrote:

is it ok if i tattoo enki's sigil on me?

I Honestly Don't See Why Not. I Had Plans Of Doing The Same.. Along With My GD's. :) ------------------------------ On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 3:33 PM PST sandijs40 wrote: is it ok if i tattoo enki's sigil on me?

speaking of Father's Sigil, what does it means his sigil? I've heard from another SS it's a planetary alignment...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brionna Malone <brionna.malone@... wrote:

I Honestly Don't See Why Not. I Had Plans Of Doing The Same.. Along With My GD's. :) ------------------------------ On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 3:33 PM PST sandijs40 wrote: is it ok if i tattoo enki's sigil on me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandijs40" <sandijs40@... wrote:
is it ok if i tattoo enki's sigil on me?
I would be careful about where you place it, again because of the dangers. I am also considering this... perhaps later in time. Right now I am about halfway through getting a large peacock on my shoulder blade (4.5 hours down, and already looking amazing! Excited for my next session x.x)... It represents much the same, to me, as peacocks are sacred to him, but how many would make make the connection? Little danger, and quite easy to cover. Just think about it carefully, particularly placement, and remember there's other ways to pay a small tribute, even on your skin. :)

the question I have is that tattoo is bad for you in order of meditating and completing magnum. I know its silly but im serious coz I want to tattoo myself and I have to make sure it doesn't make any problem along the way thanks.hail satan

I read somewhere that when you get a tattoo a bit of the ink constantly sinks into your skin and makes its way into your liver to poison it a bit. Just like we in this group strongly discourage smoking and drinking, I would imagine we feel the same for tattoos, but if you want one then it's your choice.

Tattoos and the such are your choice, you want a tattoo, then you're able to get one. I'm sure it wouldn't cause a problem, there are many Satanists I'm sure that have a tattoo.

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 9:07 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

the question I have is that tattoo is bad for you in order of meditating and completing magnum. I know its silly but im serious coz I want to tattoo myself and I have to make sure it doesn't make any problem along the way thanks.hail satan

I really want to tattoo eight pointed star of astaroth coz I really respect her and I love this symbol the most but I am not sure about the dangers of tattoo so I really don't know what to do lol

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 1:21 AM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I read somewhere that when you get a tattoo a bit of the ink constantly sinks into your skin and makes its way into your liver to poison it a bit. Just like we in this group strongly discourage smoking and drinking, I would imagine we feel the same for tattoos, but if you want one then it's your choice.

I don't recommend getting any Satanic tattoos. There are other ways to show love and respect to our Gods and getting a tattoo is absolutely not necessary. Other ways of showing our love include spiritual warfare; promoting that God/dess through blogs, websites; learning about Them; making something for Them like a song, poem, story, sculpture, etc. They appreciate these things much more then getting a tattoo.
If you still want to get a tattoo, then get them in a place where they can be easily covered up by clothing.

On Friday, June 26, 2015 8:02 PM, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I really want to tattoo eight pointed star of astaroth coz I really respect her and I love this symbol the most but I am not sure about the dangers of tattoo so I really don't know what to do lol

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 1:21 AM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah, tattoos are entirely up to the individual, mohamad, just know that tattoo ink isn't regulated in a lot of places so if you want to be safe I'd safe you best bet would be to study it and choose what you thinks is best, and I'm sure there is some ink that's toxic, but I'm pretty sure that with the variety of ink that's not case with all of them

<td val[/IMG]Listen everyone. Not only are tattoos extremely dangerous (what would you do if the jews enforced martial law and started rounding up people they believed to be Satanist? also what would you do if a friend or family member saw it?) they also are pointless and further make spiritual things materialistic. Carry your pride and love as a Satanist in your soul, not on your skin like some emo liberal trying to get back at his parents.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jun 26, 2015, 8:02:30 PM, MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: I really want to tattoo eight pointed star of astaroth coz I really respect her and I love this symbol the most but I am not sure about the dangers of tattoo so I really don't know what to do lol

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 1:21 AM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

[/TD]

I wouldn't say that tattoos are just meant to just get back at someone's parents. Then again a lot of people just think tattoos are cool and just get tattoos just because they look cool. If you do end up getting a tattoo I would recommend that you actually get a tattoo that is really meaningful to you and give it a couple months of thought (at least). For me personally I have no desire to get any type of tattoo and if I were to get one I would get one that is meaningful to me and not something very noticeable where it could hurt my chances at getting a job. We are all individuals be wise when you make decisions like these.

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 10:43 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Listen everyone. Not only are tattoos extremely dangerous (what would you do if the jews enforced martial law and started rounding up people they believed to be Satanist? also what would you do if a friend or family member saw it?) they also are pointless and further make spiritual things materialistic. Carry your pride and love as a Satanist in your soul, not on your skin like some emo liberal trying to get back at his parents.

At Jun 26, 2015, 8:02:30 PM, MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: I really want to tattoo eight pointed star of astaroth coz I really respect her and I love this symbol the most but I am not sure about the dangers of tattoo so I really don't know what to do lol

[/TD]

Tattoos are fine. There are some old posts about it from a year and farther back you can look up on the forums. To give you a summery: if you want a satanic tattoo you have to hide it, or hide it in plane sight. Ie, on a body part that is covered, or hide it within its own art. Like a sword with runes on the blade, orientated to look like an upside down T. Not my idea, but its genious.
Hail Satan!
On Jun 28, 2015 9:18 AM, "Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I wouldn't say that tattoos are just meant to just get back at someone's parents. Then again a lot of people just think tattoos are cool and just get tattoos just because they look cool. If you do end up getting a tattoo I would recommend that you actually get a tattoo that is really meaningful to you and give it a couple months of thought (at least). For me personally I have no desire to get any type of tattoo and if I were to get one I would get one that is meaningful to me and not something very noticeable where it could hurt my chances at getting a job. We are all individuals be wise when you make decisions like these.

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 10:43 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Listen everyone. Not only are tattoos extremely dangerous (what would you do if the jews enforced martial law and started rounding up people they believed to be Satanist? also what would you do if a friend or family member saw it?) they also are pointless and further make spiritual things materialistic. Carry your pride and love as a Satanist in your soul, not on your skin like some emo liberal trying to get back at his parents.

[/TD]

thanks a lot for responses

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 2:34 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't recommend getting any Satanic tattoos. There are other ways to show love and respect to our Gods and getting a tattoo is absolutely not necessary. Other ways of showing our love include spiritual warfare; promoting that God/dess through blogs, websites; learning about Them; making something for Them like a song, poem, story, sculpture, etc. They appreciate these things much more then getting a tattoo.
If you still want to get a tattoo, then get them in a place where they can be easily covered up by clothing.

On Friday, June 26, 2015 8:02 PM, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I agree with @Xavier Skaggs make sure you think it through, not just how it will look but chew the idea down to the bone. I would NOT suggest getting a satanic tattoo where it would be visible. I have 15 tattoos from my time spent in the military remembering my friends who died in battle. Some are visible and believe me it can be a pain in the ass. Particularly if there is some Joo who sees it fucking jooz man. However I do think that if the symbol speaks to you, actually speaks to you as in it brings you joy in seeing it or it raises your spirits when you are down then I would suggest it. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 28, 2015, at 12:15, Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 10:43 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

[/TD]

Or a rose with the symbol on the pedals 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 28, 2015, at 13:13, Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Tattoos are fine. There are some old posts about it from a year and farther back you can look up on the forums. To give you a summery: if you want a satanic tattoo you have to hide it, or hide it in plane sight. Ie, on a body part that is covered, or hide it within its own art. Like a sword with runes on the blade, orientated to look like an upside down T. Not my idea, but its genious.
Hail Satan! On Jun 28, 2015 9:18 AM, "Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

[/TD]

I agree.
Also, I may add be careful as I read on the news some inks used for tattoos have been found to be toxic, so beware which tattoo shop you will choose, in case you decide.  

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 23:31:24 +0000 (UTC)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tattoo

https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.inbox.com%2Fimg%2Fftrs%2Fmarine.jpg&t=1571611054&sig=XPfusQiAixJqBmbLIiqWZA--~E" width="104" height="90" alt="3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver Preview" align="left" border="0" style="margin-right:15px;"/>[/url]
Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver[/B]
Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at [url=http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium]www.inbox.com/marineaquarium[/url] [/QUOTE]

You should not get any tatoo marking you as a satanist at all. This can put you in serious danger, this can alert people who would otherwise be unconcerned with your prescense or person, to what and, shortly thereafter who, you are. any other tatoo or whatever, will not have any negative or otherwise impact on your ability to fully and successfully complete the magnum opus. there are other posts, like in the Joy of Satan forum, concerning the dangers of tatoos. I highly recommend you read them. Silence is Golden.SS Tattoos : JoyofSatan666
Hail Satan!

On Monday, June 29, 2015 4:57 PM, "'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I agree.
Also, I may add be careful as I read on the news some inks used for tattoos have been found to be toxic, so beware which tattoo shop you will choose, in case you decide.  

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 23:31:24 +0000 (UTC)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tattoo

http://www.[/IMG
Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver[/B]
Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/marineaquarium

Hello my fellow Luciferians, when I was a stupid xtian I had a tattoo and it is a quote from the evil bible john 3:16. The words are in Chinese and am getting so much bothered about the tattoo. I hope father Satan will understand. I was stupid when I got the tattoo. I did not had knowledge about how loving Satan is, I served the enemy just because I was raised by a 'blind' xtian woman and so I was a xtian by force not at any free will.  I think I should get it deleted. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

www.joyofSatan.org
Study it, as you haven't - we are NOT Luciferians.
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <demonwolf6s6@... wrote :

Hello my fellow Luciferians, when I was a stupid xtian I had a tattoo and it is a quote from the evil bible john 3:16. The words are in Chinese and am getting so much bothered about the tattoo. I hope father Satan will understand. I was stupid when I got the tattoo. I did not had knowledge about how loving Satan is, I served the enemy just because I was raised by a 'blind' xtian woman and so I was a xtian by force not at any free will.  I think I should get it deleted. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Your feeling bbad about it because you need to remove it even if it hurts. It carries negative thoughts.replace it with a Satanic symbol .you can advance here instead oof falling to xian nonsense.

--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 10/19/18, Wolf Demon demonwolf6s6@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tattoo
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, October 19, 2018, 9:16 PM

No joy in Satan, Jesus the only way
Waste not your time

Hello my fellow Luciferians, when I was a stupid
xtian I had a tattoo and it is a quote from the evil bible
john 3:16. The words are in Chinese and am getting so much
bothered about the tattoo. I hope father Satan will
understand. I was stupid when I got the tattoo. I did not
had knowledge about how loving Satan is, I served the enemy
just because I was raised by a 'blind' xtian woman
and so I was a xtian by force not at any free will.  I
think I should get it deleted. 

Sent
from Yahoo Mail on Android

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955 --
#yiv8048165955ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mkp #yiv8048165955hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mkp #yiv8048165955ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mkp .yiv8048165955ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mkp .yiv8048165955ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mkp .yiv8048165955ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-sponsor
#yiv8048165955ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv8048165955ygrp-lc #yiv8048165955hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv8048165955ygrp-lc .yiv8048165955ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955activity span
.yiv8048165955underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv8048165955 .yiv8048165955attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv8048165955 .yiv8048165955attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv8048165955 .yiv8048165955attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv8048165955 .yiv8048165955attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv8048165955 .yiv8048165955attach label a {

#yiv8048165955 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv8048165955 .yiv8048165955bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8048165955 .yiv8048165955bold a {

#yiv8048165955 dd.yiv8048165955last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8048165955 dd.yiv8048165955last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8048165955 dd.yiv8048165955last p
span.yiv8048165955yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv8048165955 div.yiv8048165955attach-table div div a {

#yiv8048165955 div.yiv8048165955attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv8048165955 div.yiv8048165955file-title a, #yiv8048165955
div.yiv8048165955file-title a:active, #yiv8048165955
div.yiv8048165955file-title a:hover, #yiv8048165955
div.yiv8048165955file-title a:visited {

#yiv8048165955 div.yiv8048165955photo-title a,
#yiv8048165955 div.yiv8048165955photo-title a:active,
#yiv8048165955 div.yiv8048165955photo-title a:hover,
#yiv8048165955 div.yiv8048165955photo-title a:visited {

#yiv8048165955 div#yiv8048165955ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv8048165955ygrp-msg p a span.yiv8048165955yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv8048165955 .yiv8048165955green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv8048165955 .yiv8048165955MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv8048165955 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv8048165955 .yiv8048165955replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv8048165955 input, #yiv8048165955 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv8048165955
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-mlmsg #yiv8048165955logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-msg
p#yiv8048165955attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-reco
#yiv8048165955reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-sponsor #yiv8048165955ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv8048165955 #yiv8048165955ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv8048165955

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back