Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tatoos?

klaus1889

I've been thinking of getting tatoos of demon sigils on my body but was told that this is disrespectful. Is this true, and if not has anyone gotten sigil tatoos, and did you feel any different afterwards?

It's not disrespectful and I know that HP Maxine has Azazel's Sigil and Satan's Sigil tattooed on her arm. But you need to be very careful, anyone who sees these tattoos will cause you lots of problems and it would pose a danger to you if you decided to get them. But it's your choice. Responsibility to the Responsible.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 1:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Tatoos?

I've been thinking of getting tatoos of demon sigils on my body but was told that this is disrespectful. Is this true, and if not has anyone gotten sigil tatoos, and did you feel any different afterwards?

I have Satan's sigil and Astaroth's sigil but they are in discrete places. I also have a VERY large baphomet on my back and it attracts way too much attention. Best advice: get them where they can't be seen so easily. Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Tatoos?

It's not disrespectful and I know that HP Maxine has Azazel's Sigil and Satan's Sigil tattooed on her arm. But you need to be very careful, anyone who sees these tattoos will cause you lots of problems and it would pose a danger to you if you decided to get them. But it's your choice. Responsibility to the Responsible.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org

Thats an awesome question. i was actually thinking of doing the same thing. i was going to get one of beelzebub to show thanks for a favor i asked of him after the deed was done. and also name my first born child one of the names of him. or perhaps the first or second one would take one of the names after enki. but you make a good point i am also interested in knowing this answer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "klaus1889" <hughferguson36@... wrote:

I have Bael's on my shoulder. As long as you are prepared for any backlash from anyone that sees it and you talk to the Demon it belongs to before you get it, you should be ok.

Hail Satan
Hail Bael

Very good advice Priestess Atheron,I had them put on my forearm,before I came to Satan,and I highly regret it now.But I didn't have the understanding that I do now.People need to realize that tats are a permanent thing,like anything Satanic.Can't change your mind later.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:30 AM

I have Satan's sigil and Astaroth's sigil but they are in discrete places. I also have a VERY large baphomet on my back and it attracts way too much attention. Best advice: get them where they can't be seen so easily. Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Your straight! I got Satans sigil on my shoulder, electric blue w/ black out-line. As far as feeling different, yea, feels great! Its like a bikers "patch"
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 03:30:45 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Tatoos?

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

As I said before, I have several Spiritual Satanic tattoos, just wanted go add that this week I got 666 in Roman numerals "DCLXVI" it isn't as obvious what it is, but carries the same meaning!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Your straight! I got Satans sigil on my shoulder, electric blue w/ black out-line. As far as feeling different, yea, feels great! Its like a bikers "patch"
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 03:30:45
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I have Satan's sigil and Astaroth's sigil but they are in discrete places. I also have a VERY large baphomet on my back and it attracts way too much attention. Best advice: get them where they can't be seen so easily.

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

It's not disrespectful and I know that HP Maxine has Azazel's Sigil and Satan's Sigil tattooed on her arm. But you need to be very careful, anyone who sees these tattoos will cause you lots of problems and it would pose a danger to you if you decided to get them. But it's your choice. Responsibility to the Responsible.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 12:48:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tatoos?

As I said before, I have several Spiritual Satanic tattoos, just wanted go add that this week I got 666 in Roman numerals "DCLXVI" it isn't as obvious what it is, but carries the same meaning!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I have Satan's sigil and Astaroth's sigil but they are in discrete places. I also have a VERY large baphomet on my back and it attracts way too much attention. Best advice: get them where they can't be seen so easily.

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

It's not disrespectful and I know that HP Maxine has Azazel's Sigil and Satan's Sigil tattooed on her arm. But you need to be very careful, anyone who sees these tattoos will cause you lots of problems and it would pose a danger to you if you decided to get them. But it's your choice. Responsibility to the Responsible.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

man deepends how much heart u have 2 express ur self

------------------------------
On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 11:09 AM CST Don Danko wrote:

My advice is don't get any tatoo's.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Why would advise to not get any tattoos?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Personally I don't think tatoo's will be a problem but in the future when things get dire they could be used to identify you as a Satanist. Remember that we are behind enemy lines somewhat here. Something to think about at least.

In the islamic controlled nation of Iraq they just had 90 teenagers killed by islamist police forces [beating to death with rocks at gun point]for dressing like emo rockers. They where murdered because due to their dress they where declared Devil Worshippers by the relious authority. Saudi Arabia cut off a womens head for being convicted of Witchcraft and Iran arrested a goverment member for being a magican.

We have members who live in such area's and even in America people have been violently attacked just for being athiest.etc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "klaus1889" <hughferguson36@... wrote:

Why would advise to not get any tattoos?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back