Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tatoo Artists in Austin?

Jenoah

I don’t have any tattoos, but I am seriously considering getting a modest tattoo of of Father’s sigil somewhere in an inconspicuous area of my body.  Does anyone know of a good tattoo artist in Austin, Texas? Hail Satan! Jenoah

Greetings,
I do not know any tattoo parlors around where you live, but I am very familiar with tattoos and the tattoo business. Basically, you do not necessarily have to go to a "Good" tattoo studio to get Father Satan's sigl, it is very basic. So, as long as you can find a tattoo parlor, they can do it for you very easily and very cheap depending of the tattoo's size, color etc... It is as simple as that.... Good Luck, Hope this Helps! Hail Satan!

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 12:33 AM, Jenoah <jenoah@... wrote:
  I don’t have any tattoos, but I am seriously considering getting a modest tattoo of of Father’s sigil somewhere in an inconspicuous area of my body.  Does anyone know of a good tattoo artist in Austin, Texas? Hail Satan! Jenoah

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back