Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Taste of Power

nitetiyme

This isn't anything super amazing, but I just had something that was pretty amazing (as far as my life goes lol) happen to me. Today is day 11 of my meditation program that I put together for myself (basic stuff) and this is basically the only spiritual work Ive been doing in a long time due to me making excuses about school and whatnot, so I haven't been doing any meditations for the majority of the school year (which I totally see my stupidity in now and Ive MADE time for meditations by taking out pointless daily activities that I do).
Anyways, to the point, I've recently started working out weekly about 1-2 times a week (which will be increasing to every other day soon) and this has only been going on for just about 1 month. Every time I've gone previously I would always be tired and worn out. I would always get around 10mins on a mile and stopping right after. Last week I went once and this was about the beginning of my program. I did some Hatha yoga before I went and everything went OK, wasn't as tired as normal and felt kind of good. Today (day 11 of my program), I wasn't really in the mood to do any weight training so I just did aerobic. I've been feeling great lately as well by the way. I totally destroyed my usual 10min mile and even my best mile time (830 which was a few years ago) with 715! Out of fricking nowhere too! And to top it off, I went another 4miles after that averaging a little under 9mins a mile for the full total of 5miles. I only stopped because I had to go, but I felt like running another 5. I wasn't tired at all.

Anyways sorry for my massive rant, just found this extremely exciting, my own little taste of power, shows that I'm doing things right :D.

Hail Satan!!!!

I'm glad you've stopped making excuses. And for this, such experiences are always good for motivation. Keep up your Meditations, they're the most important foundational thing we must do.

Yeah, personally I'm quite sure stopping meditations was the stupidest thing Ive done all my life. I ended up in a depressive stupor for months after and I finally realized that it was because I stopped.
Went to the gym again and beat that 715 with 620 this time. Feels good to say the least.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I'm glad you've stopped making excuses. And for this, such experiences are always good for motivation. Keep up your Meditations, they're the most important foundational thing we must do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back