Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Target: EnkiEa

hail.enki

The following website is a copycat website of Joy of Satan, minus the anti-semitic aspects. In other words, they are Jew Huggers (which makes them allied with the jews) or they actually ARE jews.

No matter which of those two is true, they are ENEMIES.

http://enkiea. org/forum/

Attack them with any means possible, try and get all their members to realize what they are, Jew-Hugging enemies of Father! The accounts require moderator approval to be created, this seems to be done once a day.

Create your accounts and attack! Let these enemies of Father dissipate! GO!!

If not a verbal assault, can anyone suggest a spiritual assault? Seriously, these are NOT OF OUR OWN KIND! They teach people to LOVE JEWS! A lot of members are leaving Joy of Satan and joining their forums! WE MUST STOP THEM!

Tötet alle Juden!!!

Let Satan deal with them as they use HIS name for their own purposes. Focus on more important targets instead. *Hint* Vatican, converting xians *Hint*

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

Hail Satan!!

--- In [email protected], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

The following website is a copycat website of Joy of Satan, minus the anti-semitic aspects. In other words, they are Jew Huggers (which makes them allied with the jews) or they actually ARE jews.

No matter which of those two is true, they are ENEMIES.

http://enkiea. org/forum/

Attack them with any means possible, try and get all their members to realize what they are, Jew-Hugging enemies of Father! The accounts require moderator approval to be created, this seems to be done once a day.

Create your accounts and attack! Let these enemies of Father dissipate! GO!!

Well, if there are any weaklings here that want to kiss the kikes' asses or don't wanna "hate" anyone or are jews, let them go I say!! Seriously, don't waste any time with those guys, they are not that important. They are just weaklings who will be purged in the long run.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

If not a verbal assault, can anyone suggest a spiritual assault? Seriously, these are NOT OF OUR OWN KIND! They teach people to LOVE JEWS! A lot of members are leaving Joy of Satan and joining their forums! WE MUST STOP THEM!

Tötet alle Juden!!!

They say this on their announcements page:

"we may not agree on many terms but we are not against you"

If you register though, in the sections hidden to Guests, they INSULT (both Maxine, and JoS in general) , BLASPHEME (The gods names, deny reptilians exist, and more) , and HUG JEWS!

'They are not against us?' So why would they be banning people for putting forward a Joy of Satan point of view?

Something has to be done about these guys, but i am not saying to divert our attentions away from the other enemies, such as the xians. I am simply saying "Add these jew-lovers to our black list".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:
Well, if there are any weaklings here that want to kiss the kikes' asses or don't wanna "hate" anyone or are jews, let them go I say!! Seriously, don't waste any time with those guys, they are not that important. They are just weaklings who will be purged in the long run.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

Tötet alle Juden!!!
yeah ,the enkiea site looks like bullshit.

i would suggest an destruction ritual with agroup to amplify the damage to them

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

Tötet alle Juden!!!

I wonder what are their spiritual experiences with the Gods... whether the Gods do not mind them loving jews...
It's a bit weird...

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

Tötet alle Juden!!!

Serious I do not like what they do but PUT YOUR ENERGY INTO DESTROYING THE STRONGER ENEMY! I don´t like what they do but hey they are not against us, THATS A GOOD THING! We are not that many so we can trow away all possible allies, WE ARE IN A WAR! I hate Christianity more then them. RIGHT NOW YOU ARE WILD DOGS ACTING WITHOUT THINKING! You can´t just run where someone is trowing a piece of meat. If you do the enemy will use it and we will be destroyed! Discipline is something a soldier need to have! Most of you don have it. Did any one of you ask a High Priest about this? probably NOT! Serious think before you act! If you cant think ask SATAN to think for you!

HAIL SATAN!

Jim

So what? Are you saying we should ignore the vatican?

In my opinion it is worthless bullshit like this that distracts us from our true targets. In all honesty I don't believe these people are worth our time in the slightest. Verbal conflict, maybe, but spiritual attack? I'd rather focus on higher targets. Let Satan deal with these smallfry morons.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Let Satan deal with them as they use HIS name for their own purposes. Focus on more important targets instead. *Hint* Vatican, converting xians *Hint*

We did a group destruction ritual on the vatican a few weeks ago...

i dont think it matters as much as you might think, it sounds like these people are nearing the right path, our fathers hate for the jews is a bright beacon in the darkness, they will learn the truth or like so many others who worship false gods, fade into obscerity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Niko" <nikopope@... wrote:

So what? Are you saying we should ignore the vatican?

In my opinion it is worthless bullshit like this that distracts us from our true targets. In all honesty I don't believe these people are worth our time in the slightest. Verbal conflict, maybe, but spiritual attack? I'd rather focus on higher targets. Let Satan deal with these smallfry morons.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

We did a group destruction ritual on the vatican a few weeks ago...

well said draikon, anyone who believes that shit can't really be
thinking about it too hard, and we don't want people like them as
allies. like they say, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link,
and our chain needs to be DAMN strong....

and as for jews being Satanists, they can renounce jehova if they're
serious. we don't need people who are only half-committed to Satan,
and if they're too foolish to understand that, they're not worth the
time and energy it takes for us to curse them.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan!!

Tötet alle Juden!!!

What!? People are leaving our group for their stupid rip off!? That and some high priests and priestesses betrayed our side!? What the fuck!? Is a little loyalty too much to expect!? Seriously! I may not have progressed very far spiritually or even be the best role model Satanist, but at least I can honor Satan by not selling out to the other side!

I agree with draikon99. If those dimwits want to pussy out, let them! They'll be shitting themselves when they realize what total retards they are! I only hope I can see their faces when that happens so I can laugh at the pathetic posers!

Those that leave us were not needed. We have many strong people and we are growing in numbers. Father Satan wants us to join together in unity, not break apart and fall just because of enemy lies.

Let the wiccans run away, those that cower when we say SATAN are not needed and Satan does not care for them.

They are xians as far as He's concerned.

"HE THAT OPPOSES ME WILL REGRET IT SORELY"
-FATHER SATAN

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

What!? People are leaving our group for their stupid rip off!? That and some high priests and priestesses betrayed our side!? What the fuck!? Is a little loyalty too much to expect!? Seriously! I may not have progressed very far spiritually or even be the best role model Satanist, but at least I can honor Satan by not selling out to the other side!

I agree with draikon99. If those dimwits want to pussy out, let them! They'll be shitting themselves when they realize what total retards they are! I only hope I can see their faces when that happens so I can laugh at the pathetic posers!

Who did that?
What high priest/esses left as?--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back