Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Talking to Satan

blackmagicrulz

Hello i waswodnering if there was a wy to talk to him as i need to now if i have done my dedication right as i dont want to do it again as it is stated on the website to only do it once so i dont wanna stuff anything up.

Thanks.
Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmagicrulz" <blackmagicrulz@... wrote:
Hello i waswodnering if there was a wy to talk to him as i need to now if i have done my dedication right as i dont want to do it again as it is stated on the website to only do it once so i dont wanna stuff anything up.

Thanks.
Hail Satan!!!
ok just do ur standard ritual an ur guardian demon can tell you
HAIL SATAN

Attachments :
Yea same thing here I was wondering how can he tell me if it worked I mean I'm pretty confident that it worked because he helps me so much

blackmagicrulz <blackmagicrulz@... wrote:

Thanks.
Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmagicrulz" <blackmagicrulz@... wrote:

Thanks.
Hail Satan!!
i strongly adivisse doing your standard ritual and asking your demon rarly from what i understand does satan appear to new people dont to discriminate against you but thats what i have been told by th e clergy a few years back he has just appeard to me a couple of days ago and i have been a satanist for four years it takes hard work and dedication to be able to talk to satan him self until then you will have to settle for your own guradian demon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kristenfaen" <shagrath1@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmagicrulz" <blackmagicrulz@ wrote:

Thanks.
Hail Satan!!
i strongly adivisse doing your standard ritual and asking your demon rarly from what i understand does satan appear to new people dont to discriminate against you but thats what i have been told by th e clergy a few years back he has just appeard to me a couple of days ago and i have been a satanist for four years it takes hard work and dedication to be able to talk to satan him self until then you will have to settle for your own guradian demon.
Yea ok thanks for the help its just i cant summon the demon either i guess i will just keep trying :p Thanks for help.

If  If it is a matter of asking questions and getting affirmative or negative answers, use the pendalum, It is very efficient and always  rightIn [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmagicrulz" <blackmagicrulz@... wrote: Hello i waswodnering if there was a wy to talk to him as i need to now if i have done my dedication right as i dont want to do it again as it is stated on the website to only do it once so i dont wanna stuff anything up. Thanks. Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "phbar1641" <phbar1641@... wrote:
If  If it is a matter of asking questions and getting affirmative or negative answers, use the pendalum, It is very efficient and always  rightIn [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmagicrulz" <blackmagicrulz@ wrote: Hello i waswodnering if there was a wy to talk to him as i need to now if i have done my dedication right as i dont want to do it again as it is stated on the website to only do it once so i dont wanna stuff anything up. Thanks. Hail Satan!!!
Thankyou it really helped.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back