Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Talking to Father Satan

*DarkAngel666*

How do you talk to Father Satan and how do you know He's talking to you back? How can you hear Him? I've been wanting to have a personal conversation with Father Satan but I don't have really any knowledge on how to do it. Thank you guys!
-----
Hail Father and Lord God Satan and His Glorious Demons!

firstly you can talk to father anytime as he hears you, he can respond back in many ways depending on how psychically open you are. for example if you are talking to him and you are sad then you might feel his calm energy, if you are asking for something urgently he might respond by answering your request, so be open to anyway he might respond, and sometimes he may get back to us alitter later on as he can be very busy :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, April 09, 2011 3:29:40 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Talking to Father Satan

How do you talk to Father Satan and how do you know He's talking to you back? How can you hear Him? I've been wanting to have a personal conversation with Father Satan but I don't have really any knowledge on how to do it. Thank you guys!
-----
Hail Father and Lord God Satan and His Glorious Demons!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back