Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Talent

bellybuchelli1234

1) when I do meditation for my past life it doesn't seem to work for me the room is just white and blank any help?
(Also my pendulum says that I have no SS past lives)
2) my main question is can talent be passed from past lives? Like if my past life was an amazing fighter would the skill somehow click on me?

No your soul forgets its self when your reincarnated.From what iv heard. We keep no past memory.
Hail satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 9, 2013, at 1:30 AM, "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:
  1) when I do meditation for my past life it doesn't seem to work for me the room is just white and blank any help?
2) my main question is can talent be passed from past lives? Like if my past life was an amazing fighter would the skill somehow click on me?

1. I can not help you really, maybe you were not in deep trance?
2. i suppose that talents and character are passed, as our soul carries specific DNA, so if you were a football player in past life, and you focus on it in this one, you would have similar results as in past life. I concluded this on logical thinking tho, I am not sure.

------------------------------
On Wed, May 8, 2013 10:30 PM PDT bellybuchelli1234 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jd <jayvon.smith@... wrote:
No your soul forgets its self when your reincarnated.
From what iv heard. We keep no past memory.

Hail satan

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2013, at 1:30 AM, "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

1) it could be that you are a newborn soul with no previous past lifes. Or you aren´t strong enough yet.
2) it all depends if you were amazing enough to carved it in your soul. i believe that talents are previous life work inscribed in the soul. we may lose memories and such but what it is with the soul is kept.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back