Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Taking a break from meditations and the group

hailazazel

Hey you guys. I wanted to say you're all awesome and I enjoy here very much but lately my life went really hard. My fucking depression won't leave me alone. My mind is wandering all the time on this girl i've met. Something good happens to me, my fucking mind can't stop daydreaming about it. I'm so fucked up with all these obsessive thoughts I can't take it anymore. Meditations get me into so much stress. If I don't read every comment on the group I don't feel well. I have to read it all. FUCK. I'm so angry so much time i'm trying to heal myself but it's too hard. I will not commit suicide. Never. But trust me when I say life is so hard right now. I have to take this break guys. I think even Satan looks at me and guides me to take this break. It sounds silly I know.

I wanted to say you're all awesome, and don't you judge me, you have no idea what I'm going through, what my damned fucking soul going through.

I will be back

Are you looking for some nod of approval or what? If you want to do it, then do it. Responsibility to the responsible.

Quit acting like some drama queen by posting your choices in front of everyone's faces and then telling no one has the right judge you, cuz guess what- if you do that then people WILL judge you one way or the other, even if they won't tell you that directly as to not to hurt your feelings. If you want to avoid being judged, then keep those things to yourself.

Oh and before anyone gets too uppity and upset about my straightforward words- no i'm not some angry infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Hey you guys. I wanted to say you're all awesome and I enjoy here very much but lately my life went really hard. My fucking depression won't leave me alone. My mind is wandering all the time on this girl i've met. Something good happens to me, my fucking mind can't stop daydreaming about it. I'm so fucked up with all these obsessive thoughts I can't take it anymore. Meditations get me into so much stress. If I don't read every comment on the group I don't feel well. I have to read it all. FUCK. I'm so angry so much time i'm trying to heal myself but it's too hard. I will not commit suicide. Never. But trust me when I say life is so hard right now. I have to take this break guys. I think even Satan looks at me and guides me to take this break. It sounds silly I know.

I wanted to say you're all awesome, and don't you judge me, you have no idea what I'm going through, what my damned fucking soul going through.

I will be back

If you want to take a break from the group it doesn't mean you have to stop meditating and researching in other ways.
If you stop completely it will be so much harder to get on track.
Don't give up. Take what time you need but at least do a meditation of some description every day. By the sounds of it you would benefit from the article by HP Vovim Baghie
http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/

And perhaps daily fortification of your aura.

Satan has never given up on those who seriously want to become something more.
Walking away is not the answer, and those filthy beings who contributing to your feeling this way will have got what they wanted if you do.

Hail Satan!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

I will be back

Quit the meddditations now and your life will get harder.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:38:20 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Taking a break from meditations and the group

I will be back

You are a Gentile, and a Son or Daughter of our Almighty and Beloved Father Satan; you have HIS love and HIS Will on your Side. Never let anything persuade you otherwise. Always remember that Father Satan and the Gods are always with us and are always here to help us.

Hail Father Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

Are you looking for some nod of approval or what? If you want to do it, then do it. Responsibility to the responsible.

Quit acting like some drama queen by posting your choices in front of everyone's faces and then telling no one has the right judge you, cuz guess what- if you do that then people WILL judge you one way or the other, even if they won't tell you that directly as to not to hurt your feelings. If you want to avoid being judged, then keep those things to yourself.

Oh and before anyone gets too uppity and upset about my straightforward words- no i'm not some angry infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

I will be back

I can give you some advice I've experience some problems I'm also new just 3 months old!! and at times I've experience some down times and struggles and mentally felt over loaded with all this information. I've had days where everything is working and I'm on top of the world and meditation comes with ease, and days when I felt bleak and mentally tired.I do believe they's are all test like everything in life nothing comes easy or without work brother.
What I did was the following I got up charged my chakra's cleaned them and protected myself,And I went out and had a 2 hour walk in the country side I just cleared my mind from all the stresses and thought's In my mind. I took in the views and smells and absorbed nature and then thanked father Satan for his blessings.
I also felt It's one step forward 3 steps back but I have to say I'm evolving and already making great progress don't give up your meditations what ever you do just try and relax and take a little pressure of takes walks and see family but keep you self protected and in a couple of days your feel fine trust me, I felt fine after my second day of walking a bird feather dropped in front of me a gift I believed from Satan.

You are apart of this family and family lean on each other brother!!
Father Satan Loves you and believes in you this dark period will pass.
I will send you love and positive energy today and for the next few days.
Shaun
HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I will be back

In other words, its only a phase that you will transform if you keep going. Most of the time, when you're about to hit a checkpoint, things will really hit the fan like this. Don't stop.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I will be back

I second radioz_ss on this.

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:22 PM, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
  In other words, its only a phase that you will transform if you keep going. Most of the time, when you're about to hit a checkpoint, things will really hit the fan like this. Don't stop.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Dude is this some kind of test? It's like nature examines me to see if i'm strong. The girl i've met, turns out she's a junkie. All my friends have called me lately going out to drink. My work got so much hard I don't know wtf is going. It all started at the party. Why the hell I went to that party.

I want to continue meditating. I want to keep meditating I want to elevate my soul. How do I get on track? It seems impossible from here trust me. Should I just delete the number of the girl i've met? Just don't go out with my friends anymore? How do I get it all back. Oh my god I'm so fucked up. Will Satan give me a push on this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

I will be back

What I'm looking for is some help. Some motivating posts to help me get up and stay strong. I thought this is what the groups for.
Well done on venting all your anger on me. Thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

I will be back

Do what you think is right, but you should cut loose ties with people that have destructive influence on you. Such people are not your friends- just occasional pals that will leave you stranded once they get tired of you or something will start going wrong. Are they even ready to accept you as a Satanist? I doubt that. If someone is not willing to accept you for who you are, then such person is not your friend. Simple. Elevating yourself to the Godhood is more important then such leeches.

Dude is this some kind of test? It's like nature examines me to see if i'm strong. The girl i've met, turns out she's a junkie. All my friends have called me lately going out to drink. My work got so much hard I don't know wtf is going. It all started at the party. Why the hell I went to that party.

I want to continue meditating. I want to keep meditating I want to elevate my soul. How do I get on track? It seems impossible from here trust me. Should I just delete the number of the girl i've met? Just don't go out with my friends anymore? How do I get it all back. Oh my god I'm so fucked up. Will Satan give me a push on this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

I will be back

Well, maybe i was a little too harsh but my point still stands. You can't put your choice in front of everyone and expect that everyone will just accept it. Especially if choice if self-destructive to a degree, such as quitting meditation, which is bad for you.

What I'm looking for is some help. Some motivating posts to help me get up and stay strong. I thought this is what the groups for.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@ wrote:

I will be back

If you can, and the consequences will be of little importance, if at all, reduce the time spent on partying.

As for the girl's mobile - why would you want to be in touch with a junkie? Personal experience - I was BLIND ON PURPOSE to the fact that a girl I met years ago was a junkie. After we were close to be come an item, she cheated on me. This was the final straw for me - a junkie and a whore. I could not ignore it any more. I haven't heard from her for ages, and I have cut all the ties.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Being drama queen is not who i'm. I'm just going through hard times.
I had to vent. I'm sorry if it sounded like drama queen that's how I vent. I didn't even make a choice yet. I just wanted some motivational posts. But it doesn't seem to help me. Not this time it wont.

Well, maybe i was a little too harsh but my point still stands. You can't put your choice in front of everyone and expect that everyone will just accept it. Especially if choice if self-destructive to a degree, such as quitting meditation, which is bad for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@ wrote:

I will be back

If that's the case, I don't have even one friend. But i'm friendly person by nature, so seeing them is a must for me. From time to time

Do what you think is right, but you should cut loose ties with people that have destructive influence on you. Such people are not your friends- just occasional pals that will leave you stranded once they get tired of you or something will start going wrong. Are they even ready to accept you as a Satanist? I doubt that. If someone is not willing to accept you for who you are, then such person is not your friend. Simple. Elevating yourself to the Godhood is more important then such leeches.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Because she's hot. Seriously no better reason. And I've turned out after that, she was a junkie.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

If you can, and the consequences will be of little importance, if at all, reduce the time spent on partying.

As for the girl's mobile - why would you want to be in touch with a junkie? Personal experience - I was BLIND ON PURPOSE to the fact that a girl I met years ago was a junkie. After we were close to be come an item, she cheated on me. This was the final straw for me - a junkie and a whore. I could not ignore it any more. I haven't heard from her for ages, and I have cut all the ties.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Everyone has social needs and that is natural. However make sure that seeing such ''friends'' doesn't come at a cost of hindering your spiritual development. These ''friends'' will be only there are long as things are cool and sound, thats it. Immortality on the other hand will serve you forever.

If that's the case, I don't have even one friend. But i'm friendly person by nature, so seeing them is a must for me. From time to time

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

You're right on that one. I don't know what made me lose all that energies. It definitely started after the party but I don't know.. In a moment, everything is hard.

Basically what i'm doing now to get back on track? I have stress problems and everytime I just think about meditating I get stressed and anxious. I think I will put aside sport for awhile. One less thing to do maybe will make me less stressed?

Everyone has social needs and that is natural. However make sure that seeing such ''friends'' doesn't come at a cost of hindering your spiritual development. These ''friends'' will be only there are long as things are cool and sound, thats it. Immortality on the other hand will serve you forever.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

You may have too much energy. I don't know how much you are meditating normally, but i know from experience that if i will overdo it i get over-energized and such. Maybe do less meditation based on energy (breathing exercises, chakra breaths etc.) and do more void and trance meditation. This should calm you down. This may also be some sort of symptom of being attacked by the enemy.

You're right on that one. I don't know what made me lose all that energies. It definitely started after the party but I don't know.. In a moment, everything is hard.

Basically what i'm doing now to get back on track? I have stress problems and everytime I just think about meditating I get stressed and anxious. I think I will put aside sport for awhile. One less thing to do maybe will make me less stressed?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

I'm normally very stressed person. The most little thing can drive me crazy. And I don't meditate much. I have serious ADD problem. I do my yoga routine and than 5 minutes breathing exercises, than 10 minutes void meditation. This is all I do really.

You may have too much energy. I don't know how much you are meditating normally, but i know from experience that if i will overdo it i get over-energized and such. Maybe do less meditation based on energy (breathing exercises, chakra breaths etc.) and do more void and trance meditation. This should calm you down. This may also be some sort of symptom of being attacked by the enemy.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Element. What is the first one that comes to your mind? What element do you feel the strongest?

Yes there is a reason I am asking.

Hail Satan

I'm normally very stressed person. The most little thing can drive me crazy. And I don't meditate much. I have serious ADD problem. I do my yoga routine and than 5 minutes breathing exercises, than 10 minutes void meditation. This is all I do really.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

The fact that they all showed up with all the partying mentality when you was advancing...Shows many things. I remember when I was new and doing big steps, the same thing would happen. Basically I ignored it. Things will settle down, just ignore them for a while. If they are good friends and not parasites, they will understand. Since you're becoming something greater, people subconsciously pick up on this and they will probably try to stop you. Many times in many 'friendlike' ways. So just calm down and keep doing what you're doing.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

You might want to try some water invocation then. Restlessness and such are a sign of fire imbalance in your soul. You need to make it even with water meditation. See if it works.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

If that's your choice -So be it. Satanism is about free choice and responsability. Many of us here have given you good advice and without malice and yes life is a continuous test and adventure, make the best decisions for yourself and by yourself - you are responsible.

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

I have investigated my elements. I have a pretty good balance between Earth and Fire. A really little drop of Water. AND NOT EVEN A BIT OF AIR. Seriously, I know what i'm talking about. I never stop and think. When I want to think about sometihng I think through images. I daydream, that's helps to calm me down. Words are not my good side. Bad with communication.

The most stronger is Earth. Also Fire is a big one. Really little water, and 0% Air. Not even a bit.

I carry all my mental illnesses from my past life which I'm sure I was a Pisces.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Element. What is the first one that comes to your mind? What element do you feel the strongest?

Yes there is a reason I am asking.

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Oh trust me when I say I don't have even one friend. I have alot of the so called "friends". They are only with me because I make them laugh and I'm fun to be with. They will stab me the moment they have a chance. But I need this. I'm extremely friendly and I can't be alone too much.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

The fact that they all showed up with all the partying mentality when you was advancing...Shows many things. I remember when I was new and doing big steps, the same thing would happen. Basically I ignored it. Things will settle down, just ignore them for a while. If they are good friends and not parasites, they will understand. Since you're becoming something greater, people subconsciously pick up on this and they will probably try to stop you. Many times in many 'friendlike' ways. So just calm down and keep doing what you're doing.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Hot girls are not worthy. You are better off masturbating believe me.
When you get inside of them ( literally) you will want to get out. 
Don't let carnal desires fuck you over.
If you don't believe me go for it, and you will see.
I'm not a Brad Pitt, but I have some experience. Junkies - problems. If you have already problems in your life, carrying her problems will fuck you even harder.

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:36 PM, hailazazel <hailazazel@... wrote:
  Oh trust me when I say I don't have even one friend. I have alot of the so called "friends". They are only with me because I make them laugh and I'm fun to be with. They will stab me the moment they have a chance. But I need this. I'm extremely friendly and I can't be alone too much.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Hailazazel, I am very suprised at your decision. If you stop now do you really think life will get better? The depression will get worse because of stopping your meditations. Also the planets namely mars and Saturn will get to you and ruin you especially if you get a hard transit. Meditation and aura of protection protects you from fate. If you stop now you willbe just aother statistic. But its your choice. Good luck. Also you should have an idea of what father Satan would say to you. Dissapointment completely. You have chace to grow powerful and achieve godhead many gentiles will ot find the truth. Consider yourself blessed and lucky. We all are. I thought you were going to do a working to get rid of the depression?.

------------------------------
On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 1:00 PM EDT keeperofstone wrote:

If that's your choice -So be it. Satanism is about free choice and responsability. Many of us here have given you good advice and without malice and yes life is a continuous test and adventure, make the best decisions for yourself and by yourself - you are responsible.

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Another thing, I'm not judging you or something but I HIGHLY doubt Satan would incentivate a son of his to stop meditating.This may be your subconscious looking for approval. Next time come forth and be open about it, we are not some fucking christian retards. You can be open about your problems, you don't have to indirectly ask for advice, come forth and ask for it. We are all here to help :)

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hailazazel, I am very suprised at your decision. If you stop now do you really think life will get better? The depression will get worse because of stopping your meditations. Also the planets namely mars and Saturn will get to you and ruin you especially if you get a hard transit. Meditation and aura of protection protects you from fate. If you stop now you willbe just aother statistic. But its your choice. Good luck. Also you should have an idea of what father Satan would say to you. Dissapointment completely. You have chace to grow powerful and achieve godhead many gentiles will ot find the truth. Consider yourself blessed and lucky. We all are. I thought you were going to do a working to get rid of the depression?.

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

I didn't really decide. I only wrote it to get some motivational posts. It's so hard you have no clue Shannon.
Yes I thought I would do the working too untill I got to that stupid party that ruined everything. I'm about to crash here.
That fucking girl I can't stop thinking of her, but I know myself I will have to call her because it's me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Yeah I'm now aware how stupid it is. Meditations are what going to save my ass but It's so hard to get on track.
I don't know something happened to me I just don't look at meditations anymore. I mean, I don't have the will to advance and evolve. I hope it's temporary because I do want to keep it up and meditate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:

Another thing, I'm not judging you or something but I HIGHLY doubt Satan
would incentivate a son of his to stop meditating.
This may be your subconscious looking for approval. Next time come forth
and be open about it, we are not some fucking christian retards. You can be
open about your problems, you don't have to indirectly ask for advice, come
forth and ask for it. We are all here to help :)

Hailazazel, I am very suprised at your decision. If you stop now do you
really think life will get better? The depression will get worse because of
stopping your meditations. Also the planets namely mars and Saturn will get
to you and ruin you especially if you get a hard transit. Meditation and
aura of protection protects you from fate. If you stop now you willbe just
aother statistic. But its your choice. Good luck. Also you should have an
idea of what father Satan would say to you. Dissapointment completely. You
have chace to grow powerful and achieve godhead many gentiles will ot find
the truth. Consider yourself blessed and lucky. We all are. I thought you
were going to do a working to get rid of the depression?.

If that's your choice -So be it. Satanism is about free choice and
responsability. Many of us here have given you good advice and without
malice and yes life is a continuous test and adventure, make the best
decisions for yourself and by yourself - you are responsible.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@
wrote:

If that's the case, I don't have even one friend. But i'm friendly
person by nature, so seeing them is a must for me. From time to time

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@
wrote:

Do what you think is right, but you should cut loose ties with people
that have destructive influence on you. Such people are not your friends-
just occasional pals that will leave you stranded once they get tired of
you or something will start going wrong. Are they even ready to accept you
as a Satanist? I doubt that. If someone is not willing to accept you for
who you are, then such person is not your friend. Simple. Elevating
yourself to the Godhood is more important then such leeches.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@
wrote:

Dude is this some kind of test? It's like nature examines me to see
if i'm strong. The girl i've met, turns out she's a junkie. All my friends
have called me lately going out to drink. My work got so much hard I don't
know wtf is going. It all started at the party. Why the hell I went to that
party.

I want to continue meditating. I want to keep meditating I want to
elevate my soul. How do I get on track? It seems impossible from here trust
me. Should I just delete the number of the girl i've met? Just don't go out
with my friends anymore? How do I get it all back. Oh my god I'm so fucked
up. Will Satan give me a push on this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666"
<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

In other words, its only a phase that you will transform if you
keep going. Most of the time, when you're about to hit a checkpoint, things
will really hit the fan like this. Don't stop.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@
wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Taking a break from meditations and
the group

Â

Hey you guys. I wanted to say you're all awesome and I enjoy
here very much but lately my life went really hard. My fucking depression
won't leave me alone. My mind is wandering all the time on this girl i've
met. Something good happens to me, my fucking mind can't stop daydreaming
about it. I'm so fucked up with all these obsessive thoughts I can't take
it anymore. Meditations get me into so much stress. If I don't read every
comment on the group I don't feel well. I have to read it all. FUCK. I'm so
angry so much time i'm trying to heal myself but it's too hard. I will not
commit suicide. Never. But trust me when I say life is so hard right now. I
have to take this break guys. I think even Satan looks at me and guides me
to take this break. It sounds silly I know.

I wanted to say you're all awesome, and don't you judge me, you
have no idea what I'm going through, what my damned fucking soul going
through.

I will be back

Been there, done that.
I'm not juding you. There was a time I stopped 2 WEEKS , drinking and smoking like a headless chicken.But believe me, you don't want to do that, at the end of those  2 weeks I was worse than when I was meditating.
The only thing I can tell you, based off my experience, is to keep going.
Is it hard? Hell, it is. ( no pun intended)

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 7:05 PM, hailazazel <hailazazel@... wrote:
  Yeah I'm now aware how stupid it is. Meditations are what going to save my ass but It's so hard to get on track.
I don't know something happened to me I just don't look at meditations anymore. I mean, I don't have the will to advance and evolve. I hope it's temporary because I do want to keep it up and meditate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:

Hail Satan

wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@
wrote:

wrote:

party.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666"
<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@
wrote:

the group

Â

through.

I will be back

wow
Sounds like enemy is fucking w/ ur mind badly
have you tried Hp Vovim meditation?

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/

Satan would never want us to stop meditations!

When bad things happens best way to keep trying
even though hurts emotionally and physically
You keep Fighting
you rather you stand or fall ?
is ur choice !

Skipping meditations will only hold you back and waste time
once u realize that in future , you would think wtf were u thinking??
so is better to do what you can , while you can
then wait to do it later on

When i lost my son the pain was so intense i wanted to die
I ask the Gods for help and they help me
Satan always help , u just have to ask and try to get better
Eventually in time, things does get better!

A lot of us have come very far, to just stop now make no scene!!

Hope u feel better!

Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat

I will be back

No suprise just about every message of yours is full of self defeating, statements. Your expressed inner dialogue, is defeatist.  Instead of finding reasons to tell yourself why you can't. Find some reason to tell yourself why are you are and why you want to continue the spiritual exercises. Everytime you get told good reasons to do the right thing. You counter with several to do nothing. You really want to take to road to loser town, that bad. Population most people. The secret of loser town is every individual in the town. Has the same defeating, inner dialogue. It takes  serious, hard work to be a loser. You have to defeat yourself everyday of the year. You become what you think and put your emotional energy into. So stop wasting time, you already stated you know spiritual exercises are the right thing. No more bitching get down to whats important. And learn to do them as something fun, its a joy not a chore. Thats part of it right there you are pointlessly stressing.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 2:05:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Taking a break from meditations and the group

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hailazazel" <hailazazel@
wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@
wrote:

wrote:

party.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666"
<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@
wrote:

the group

Â

through.

I will be back

Thanks Don. I've just did my Yoga routine. I feel better and I now understand that this girl was the reason to the hinder. She didn't do anything bad. It's just I'm so obsessed with things. This two days everything I did was thinking about her. The right thing is to forget about her but it is so hard just to delete her number.. I wish I will call her and she just play complete bitch. That would be so easy.

No suprise just about every message of yours is full of self defeating, statements. Your expressed inner dialogue, is defeatist.

Instead of finding reasons to tell yourself why you can't. Find some reason to tell yourself why are you are and why you want to continue the spiritual exercises. Everytime you get told good reasons to do the right thing. You counter with several to do nothing.

You really want to take to road to loser town, that bad. Population most people.

The secret of loser town is every individual in the town. Has the same defeating, inner dialogue. It takes  serious, hard work to be a loser. You have to defeat yourself everyday of the year.

You become what you think and put your emotional energy into.

So stop wasting time, you already stated you know spiritual exercises are the right thing. No more bitching get down to whats important.

And learn to do them as something fun, its a joy not a chore. Thats part of it right there you are pointlessly stressing.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@ wrote:

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

party.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

wrote:

the group

Â

through.

I will be back

perhaps you should change it
stop dwelling on the negativity
You lack of determination
you should work on that

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

Did you Drink at this party? If you did then it can bring on depression and lack of clarity of thought; it's called a hangover. I also, know you decided to use St. John's Wort a natural SSRI and that is not without side effects. Hot Junkies are just that Hot Junkies, not worth your energy. Reconsider.

Hail Satan

I didn't really decide. I only wrote it to get some motivational posts. It's so hard you have no clue Shannon.
Yes I thought I would do the working too untill I got to that stupid party that ruined everything. I'm about to crash here.
That fucking girl I can't stop thinking of her, but I know myself I will have to call her because it's me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

ok cool
you should not let no one get in ur way of ur personal life
in terms of advancing *
don't let distractions stop you! Just stay focus and work on getting better.

Thanks Don. I've just did my Yoga routine. I feel better and I now understand that this girl was the reason to the hinder. She didn't do anything bad. It's just I'm so obsessed with things. This two days everything I did was thinking about her. The right thing is to forget about her but it is so hard just to delete her number.. I wish I will call her and she just play complete bitch. That would be so easy.

No suprise just about every message of yours is full of self defeating, statements. Your expressed inner dialogue, is defeatist.

Instead of finding reasons to tell yourself why you can't. Find some reason to tell yourself why are you are and why you want to continue the spiritual exercises. Everytime you get told good reasons to do the right thing. You counter with several to do nothing.

You really want to take to road to loser town, that bad. Population most people.

The secret of loser town is every individual in the town. Has the same defeating, inner dialogue. It takes  serious, hard work to be a loser. You have to defeat yourself everyday of the year.

So stop wasting time, you already stated you know spiritual exercises are the right thing. No more bitching get down to whats important.

And learn to do them as something fun, its a joy not a chore. Thats part of it right there you are pointlessly stressing.

Hail Satan

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

party.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

wrote:

the group

Â

through.

I will be back

Yes I did drink at the party. Big mistake. But depression doesn't have to do with it as I suffer from it from when I remember myself.
I stop taking St. John's Wort I take it for 4 weeks now, and it's not helping.
And yes she is so not worth my time but how can I neglect her beauty?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Did you Drink at this party? If you did then it can bring on depression and lack of clarity of thought; it's called a hangover. I also, know you decided to use St. John's Wort a natural SSRI and that is not without side effects. Hot Junkies are just that Hot Junkies, not worth your energy. Reconsider.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I will be back

I know HP Myla this is exactly what I need to do. Thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

ok cool
you should not let no one get in ur way of ur personal life
in terms of advancing *
don't let distractions stop you! Just stay focus and work on getting better.

Hail Satan

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

party.

<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

wrote:

the group

Â

through.

I will be back

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back