Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

takign it to the streets with pens

stefanbundy

ok guys i was thinknig i lviei n uk heavy christian area gonna get somem 8s together spray paint markers and such and paint jos and exposing christianity everywere to piss off christian theyll prob send soem angel or some shit after me ill jsut ignore it adn get onbut what do you gusy think ?

<td val[/IMG]Are you doing that shit on purpose???

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Wed, 9/2/09, stefanbundy <stefanbundy@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] takign it to the streets with pens
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 5:47 AM

ok guys i was thinknig i lviei n uk heavy christian area gonna get somem 8s together spray paint markers and such and paint jos and exposing christianity everywere to piss off christian theyll prob send soem angel or some shit after me ill jsut ignore it adn get onbut what do you gusy think ?
[/TD]

that is excellent
i am totally down to show texas who the real creator is   HAIL SATAN!!!!! 
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 12:47:47 AM

that wld prolly add to pplz thot that satanists are vandilizers n maybe thnk these places r in danger. not really the best idea

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, Sep 2, 2009 05:47 AM

No way dude. We're sataists not vandels. Use spiritual warfare I say go to the nearest chuch ad give them false info on you and see if you can get a church directory from them that way you can one by one systematically target each one of them with psychic attacks.

I think as hilarious as it would be for you to spray paint www.exposingchristianity.com across there property, you and everyone would be better off if you kept the battle spiritual friend, and worked in other means.

Take care.
-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefanbundy" <stefanbundy@... wrote:

I agree with your advice completely Brother. We aren't vandals. I'd say spraying walls and the like is more in line with the behaviour of exacerbated xtian pest punks. Thinking out of the box becomes indispensable when planning a strategy. Let’s do anything creative to eradicate the judeo-xtian plague from the map but don’t let our anger make us look --and become-- vulgar by impulsive actions.   Hail Satan! Hail Set! Hail Andras! Hail Clauneck!

Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 5:03:47 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: takign it to the streets with pens

No way dude. We're sataists not vandels. Use spiritual warfare I say go to the nearest chuch ad give them false info on you and see if you can get a church directory from them that way you can one by one systematically target each one of them with psychic attacks.

Well said Pride And Glory.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pride And Glory <prideandglory666@... wrote:

I agree with your advice completely Brother. We aren't vandals. I'd say spraying walls and the like is more in line with the behaviour of exacerbated xtian pest punks. Thinking out of the box becomes indispensable when planning a strategy. Let’s do anything creative to eradicate the judeo-xtian plague from the map but don’t let our anger make us look --and become-- vulgar by impulsive actions.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!
Hail Andras!
Hail Clauneck!

Your Intention is there, but your methods for applying your WILL to spread HIS Truth are Wrong. For the reason's many others here have stated, and some more besides.

We are not Criminals, neither are We Angry at Our Communites, enough so to cause Our Communities to see us in a lesser light than We already are.

The person who mentioned about the Pens, with www.joyofsatan.org etc on them, now that was a Great Idea. Couple that persons suggestion with your own Intention and together you would work wonders with your mates. Its not "Pushing" Satan or "Forcing" Satan onto those currently Without, but its an "Opening" for the Inquisitive.

It's a fairly inexpensive plan, and one which could be brought fruitfully into action via a website such a www.vistaprint.co.uk who provide the before mentioned inexpensive service.

Between you and the M8's you would have gathered in the Wrong Plan you could Spread Satan all around you Community without invoking provocation and complete a task without risk against Our Community in the form of Disinformation and Wrongful Impression.

Groovy.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefanbundy" <stefanbundy@... wrote:

yes hail andras

Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 5:24:06 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: takign it to the streets with pens

I agree with your advice completely Brother. We aren't vandals. I'd say spraying walls and the like is more in line with the behaviour of exacerbated xtian pest punks. Thinking out of the box becomes indispensable when planning a strategy. Let’s do anything creative to eradicate the judeo-xtian plague from the map but don’t let our anger make us look --and become-- vulgar by impulsive actions.   Hail Satan! Hail Set! Hail Andras! Hail Clauneck!

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Actually I am a girl I just don't post unless it's a matter that I need assistance on or that I can provide assistance on.
But If your really going in for the fake joining a church I've found they usually want a way to contact you. I say use a prepaid cell phone and then you give them your info and ask if they have a church directiory. (The ones who label themselves Nazarene I've found are the more apt to do so being an Ex-nazerene myself.)
Anyway ask if they have a directory and say that you'd like to be able to contact others of the congregation for moral support. It's a good idea to bs that your going through a rough time and are turning to 'god' for the awnsers. Usually the main priest will try to bless or pray for you right then and there. Don't be alarmed you have Lord Satan's protection. Open all your chakras as fast as you can and direct as much negative energy at the priest or leader as you can. This opens them up a little better to psychic attacks, that way your lingering energy is like a beacon and can allow later attacks to find the person more readily.
After that target each person of the congregation individually and one by one the church breaks down. it's also a good idea to ask someone to inscribe the jos site and the exposing christianity page on some pens and then put them in the church office and the sunday school rooms and the main 'santuary' so that the attack is more complete. And because the church has a fake name and phone number for you (NEVER GIVE AN ADDRESS!!!) those morons can't get at you at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pride And Glory <prideandglory666@... wrote:

I agree with your advice completely Brother. We aren't vandals. I'd say spraying walls and the like is more in line with the behaviour of exacerbated xtian pest punks. Thinking out of the box becomes indispensable when planning a strategy. Let’s do anything creative to eradicate the judeo-xtian plague from the map but don’t let our anger make us look --and become-- vulgar by impulsive actions.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!
Hail Andras!
Hail Clauneck!

well they buildign a church nto to far but im only a novice with no expiernce not even opened my third eye yet so the spiritual stuff is hard for me but do u lot know a spell hat cna destory buildign or somthing

well ok i wotn but can i atleast spray a van not iwht jso or stuff jsut to get the christian stuff off it i dotn like it

You could always go to an office supply store, pick up some blank post cards and print them with the exposing christianity website information. Then, wait until a sunday service and put them under the wipers of the cars parked in the lot. Just be careful not to be seen. This also works well at night for going around apartment complexes, etc. Just be careful of any security that might be around.

Another good idea would be to go to your local library and slip them in between the pages of books on the shelves so when people check them out the card is found in the pages.

You can also purchase what is called opt in mailing lists. Send them in plain white envelopes with no return address on them. These lists are usually fairly cheap to buy.

Just a few more ideas for spreading the truth.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!

t thomas where in texas do u live? i live in karnack

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], t thomas <ddiamondst19@... wrote:

that is excellent
i am totally down to show texas who the real creator is

HAIL SATAN!!!!! 

i live in dallas

Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 10:55:18 PM

t thomas where in texas do u live? i live in karnack

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, t thomas <ddiamondst19@ ... wrote:

that is excellent
i am totally down to show texas who the real creator is

HAIL SATAN!!!!! 

____________ _________ _________ __
To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back